Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election (1741 Views)

Abiodun Oyebanji: I Am Happy About The Conduct, I Will Win Ekiti Election / We’ll Win Ekiti Governorship — SDP / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by mezzyg: 8:25am On Jul 15, 2018
Ekiti election has proved that PVC is useless.
It doesn't stop rigging.
How can fayemi win, when many people didn't show up during his campaign.
This is rigging of the highest level.
This is an example of what Buhari will do in 2019

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 15, 2018
Riggers are winners

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by Kdon2: 8:34am On Jul 15, 2018
mezzyg:
Ekiti election has proved that PVC is useless.
It doesn't stop rigging.
How can fayemi win, when many people didn't show up during his campaign.
This is rigging of the highest level.
This is an example of what Buhari will do in 2019

Nigeria just begin the next trip into slavery and savagery. last 3 years ll be a child's play to what's going to hit the country from 2019.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by papoudaupolos: 8:35am On Jul 15, 2018
D
Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by Bgcentz(m): 8:35am On Jul 15, 2018
What do you expect
This is Nigeria
Everybody na criminal
Here we even rig the rigging before rigging the election or whatever it is called.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by akinsto4ever(m): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2018
when did campaign crowd become a basis and criteria for winning an election in nigeria.....u think having massive crowd guarantees victory...if it happens everywhere else....not ekiti....fayemi had d crowd in 2014 and he still lost woefully....fayose had d crowd in 2018 and lost too

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by midolian(m): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2018
I have noticed that the word "rig" in the context of election in this part of the world is used mostly when results don't favour people. You think election is won by noise-making, online ranting by people without voters card? grin cheesy grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by BALLOSKI: 8:38am On Jul 15, 2018
Sore losers!

The election hasn't come yet and you're already pre-emptying the outcome.

Una no go send Buhari go daura again? We shall see.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 15, 2018
I actually hope buhari does this and wins

So things go from.bad to worse

More jobs are lost

Food prices become so high that starvation and cannibalism become rampant

Herdsmen attacks become so rampant that Christian's in the middle belt are virtually wioed out and the herdsmen cove further south with violence

Accommodation, fuel, and all consumer goods become so expensive that people can't even live normally

Then I will smile and laugh heartily grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by BALLOSKI: 8:41am On Jul 15, 2018
midolian:
I have noticed that the word "rig" in the context of election in this part of the world is used mostly when results don't favour people
if they had won, the music would have been different.

Just as how you have most students in Nigeria who scores an "A" in exam are very quick to take credit for the excellence. But are quick to blame the lecturer when they get an "F".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by Herdsmen: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2018
If he rig.. people go die.. he wins more people will die.. he lose plenty corp members go collect..
which way.. the dullard is evil and a blood sucking demon from hell..

He's an agent from hell.. God protect us from this evil..

And may his evil machinations always affect and locate his supporters..

Amen.
Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by wakaman: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2018
Know it, prepare for it, witness it!

Sai Baba 2019.
Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by benben1000: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2018
Afonjas are happy that APC won. APC winning indirectly means that the people are happy with the Buhari. This will serve as the basis for his reelection and massive rigging. Afonjas...these people, Jesus!

Edit...I made this post hours before Lai Mohammed confirmed what I have been saying. Afonjas have lost their senses.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by tollyboy5(m): 9:10am On Jul 15, 2018
benben1000:
Afonjas are happy that APC won. APC winning indirectly means that the people are happy with the Buhari. This will serve as the basis for his reelection and massive rigging. Afonjas...these people, Jesus!
Lolz as a Yoruba guy I wont deny the fact that we diverse in opinion but which so ever person opinion prevail we just have to adapt. Let's see what another new suffering of four years would cause wen buhari wins undecided . the only thing that give me joy in Nigeria is my state other new are rubbish
Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by OsuEbonyi: 9:14am On Jul 15, 2018
benben1000:
Why is a fellow osu pained about the choices of the Yorubas Why have we decided to cry more than the bereaved cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by modath(f): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2018
midolian:
I have noticed that the word "rig" in the context of election in this part of the world is used mostly when results don't favour people. You think election is won by noise-making, online ranting by people without voters card? grin cheesy grin

I've been laughing for days at the noise & chest beating from people who cannot even point Ekiti out on a MAP... smiley

Fayose isn't/wasn't loved as much they have been fed, he only projected a false media image coupled with money from FG back then to deceive many of them crying all over social media now.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:19am On Jul 15, 2018
uniqueboi:
Riggers are winners

GBAMMM...!
Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by midolian(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2018
modath:

I've been laughing for days at the noise & chest beating from people who cannot even point Ekiti out on a MAP... smiley

Fayose isn't/wasn't loved as much they have been fed, he only projected a false media image coupled with money from FG back then to deceive many of them crying all over social media now.....
modath? shocked shocked

Fayose himself knew this before the election..hence, the drama and all.

I wonder how you must have been managing to cope with reading many dumb posts by the enemies of the state in silence. I hope you are good
Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by modath(f): 9:50am On Jul 15, 2018
midolian:
modath? shocked shocked

Fayose himself knew this before the election..hence, the drama and all.

I wonder how you must have been managing to cope with reading many dumb posts by the enemies of the state in silence. I hope you are good

I'm good ooo, my only Mido of life!! kiss

I just branch dey look dem from side.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by Herdsmen: 9:57am On Jul 15, 2018
Afonja Muslim s going solo and Cummings hard on the thread embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by rhidollah(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2018
Lordlestat:
I actually hope buhari does this and wins

So things go from.bad to worse

More jobs are lost

Food prices become so high that starvation and cannibalism become rampant

Herdsmen attacks become so rampant that Christian's in the middle belt are virtually wioed out and the herdsmen cove further south with violence

Accommodation, fuel, and all consumer goods become so expensive that people can't even live normally

Then I will smile and laugh heartily grin
nd u think u are human with wat u just
May GOD apportion to u what u wish the people of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by Ndonu101: 10:11am On Jul 15, 2018
how much did Ekiti election cost?

why do we spend so much money on a process that means nothing?

if the election will not reflect the will of the people then lets cancel elections in Nigeria
Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by Johnnyessence(m): 10:13am On Jul 15, 2018
midolian:
is it not when they see that the results is not in their favour that they perfect their rigging over night yesterday. Apc government rigged the election yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

GBAMMM...!

Brother na so we see am o.
Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by jjjjj2017: 10:41am On Jul 15, 2018
modath:

[s]I've been laughing for days at the noise & chest beating from people who cannot even point Ekiti out on a MAP... smiley

Fayose isn't/wasn't loved as much they have been fed, he only projected a false media image coupled with money from FG back then to deceive many of them crying all over social media now....[/s].
STFU, Dupe! we don't expect less from APC zombie
obo e n run

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 15, 2018
rhidollah:
nd u think u are human with wat u just
May GOD apportion to u what u wish the people of Nigeria.

You think like a goat seriously

How can you not understand sarcasm?

You should sue you grade school teachers for incompetence

Then maybe just infront of a speeding road train in the freeway grin
Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2018
Lordlestat:

You think like a goat seriously

How can you not understand sarcasm?

You should sue you grade school teachers for incompetence

Then maybe just infront of a speeding road train in the freeway grin
I think the man that you quoted has a point sir. What you wrote up there didn't depict sarcasm.
Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 15, 2018
candy:

I think the man that you quoted has a point sir. What you wrote up there didn't depict sarcasm.

Since when is there a rule book with an agreed metric system for sarcasm? grin
Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by midolian(m): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2018
modath:

I'm good ooo, my only Mido of life!! kiss

I just branch dey look dem from side.
I can see you have made a few posts today..pls just stop already. Even when you were silent, you were more than a nightmare to the miscreants on nairaland. You know what it means when you choose to stop being silent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by modath(f): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2018
midolian:
I can see you have made a few posts today..pls just stop already. Even when you were silent, you were more than a nightmare to the miscreants on nairaland. You know what it means when you choose to stop being silent.

grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 15, 2018
If Buhari wins in 2019 then Nigeria don buy market be dat....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Rig His Election, The Way Fayemi Rigged To Win Ekiti Election by AfonjaBoston: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
is it not when they see that the results is not in their favour that they perfect their rigging over night yesterday. Apc government rigged the election yesterday.

PDP won free and fair in 2014 abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Oluomo Manipulating APC Primary Election In Favor Of Sanwo Olu / FG Asks Court To Remove Onnoghen As CJN, NJC Chairman / POLITICS: Kogi State: Governor Yahaya Bello Declares 7 Days Strike In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.