Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 (62261 Views)

2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election / INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by salvationproject(m): 9:52am On Jul 15, 2018

The most-anticipated Ekiti governorship election have come to past and finally a winner have emerge governor-elect in the person of Dr. Fayemi Kayode of the APC but looking at the various intriguing dramas that preceded the election, below are five things Nigerian can learn in preparation for 2019.

1. This Is Oshiohmole First Victory

I hope you must have learnt that this is Oshiohmole’s first victory as APC chairman, you should also learn that he is determined to win more.

2. APC/Buhari Is Definitely Going To Win 2019

I believe I don’t need to echo this to the ears of those who are hoping that Nigerians are tired of Buhari/APC and therefore they will lose 2019 elections. If truly Nigerians are tired, who then voted in the Ekiti election that led to APC winning one of the thought formidable household of PDP.

3. 2019 election will be war in disguise

Just for Ekiti state election, 30000 policemen + other security agencies and tough security equipment were deployed. 36 plus FCT (37) multiply by 30000 equals 1110000 policemen needed for 2019. That means our policemen are not even an inch enough for 2019.

4. Many Nigerians Will Want To Commit Suicide

To those who have made up their mind that Buhari must leave in 2019 or they kill themselves.

5. No Formidable Power Yet To Match The Federal Might

If APC can defeat Eleka/Fayose, a formidable power in Ekiti state where Fayose bragged that he controls 80% of the state, I see no reasons why they will not win in a federation where no formidable power is already in place but election is about ten(10) months away.

Add Your Own Lessons Below.

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/5-lessons-nigerians-should-learn-from-the-ekiti-state-governorship-election-for-2019/

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by papoudaupolos: 9:53am On Jul 15, 2018
The most important lesson to learn is don't let Ipob miscreants support you. Failure will befall your course.

They did it To GEJ
They did to jimi Abaje (good man)
They done it to Kanu
And now they do it to Fayose and eleke.
Beside they are only 5%

They are fake like their products.

293 Likes 28 Shares

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by dingbang(m): 9:53am On Jul 15, 2018
1. Don't rely solely on your political father

2. Don't underestimate federal might..

3. A sitting governor cannot help you

4. The masses have the final say

5. God's choice is the ultimate.

First bank customers, I got great information you would like. Please click the link on my signature to get onboard. Thanks as you do so

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by madridguy(m): 9:55am On Jul 15, 2018
6. Election not won by online poll.

For our wailing brothers and sister, how far with your online results shocked

243 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 15, 2018
Buhari will win the presidency in 2019, while a Nigerian of Igbo extraction will win in 2023.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by BALLOSKI: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2018
Lesson 6: whenever you have opportunity, be good to people because you don't know what tomorrow holds.

In 2014, Fayose was everything deadly towards the members of APC in that state. Fast forward to 2018, he's at the receiving end; he's crying wolf - he's in neck collar - he's looking for sympathy votes. Unfortunately for him, none of this worked.

Mark my word: Fayose would observe the 2019 election from his prison cell.

161 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by magknox(m): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2018
papoudaupolos:
The most important lesson to learn is don't let Ipob miscreants support you. Failure will befall your course.

They did it To GEJ
They done it Kanu
And now they do it to Fayose and eleke.

They are fake like their products.

If you don't have anything meaningful to say please keep shut . Let's read comments that make sense.

105 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 15, 2018
magknox:

If you don't have anything meaningful to say please keep shut . Let's read comments that make sense.
Ipod yooot spotted tongue

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by Thewesterner(m): 10:25am On Jul 15, 2018
One thing I know for certain, polithievians are all the same

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by sogodihno: 10:33am On Jul 15, 2018
one lesson I learnt; PDP is dead in Nigeria, never again.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by ybalogs(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2018
madridguy:

7. OP is an APC apologist.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by ybalogs(m): 11:17am On Jul 15, 2018
sogodihno:
one lesson I learnt; PDP is dead in Nigeria, never again.
Not totally actually as they'd still make some states their own no matter what.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by ybalogs(m): 11:18am On Jul 15, 2018
BALLOSKI:
Lesson 6: whenever you have opportunity, be good to people because you don't know what tomorrow holds.

In 2014, Fayose was everything deadly towards the members of APC in that state. Fast forward to 2018, he's at the receiving end; he's crying wolf - he's in neck collar - he's looking for sympathy votes. Unfortunately for him, none of this worked.

Mark my word: Fayose would observe the 2019 election from his prison cell.

This is my number one and only lesson so far. Chop knuckle.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by ybalogs(m): 11:20am On Jul 15, 2018
madridguy:

Most voters do not even have browsing phones. Al majiris a case study.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by madridguy(m): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2018
grin grin grin

ybalogs:
Most voters do not even have browsing phones. Al majiris a case study.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by Ziggylady(f): 11:39am On Jul 15, 2018
There is no lesson to learn here....the only lesson to learn is for people like Goodluck Jonathan who said his ambition is not worth the blood of Nigerians..

Nigerians does not deserve such magnanimity and good sportsmanship..yet.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by BALLOSKI: 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
ybalogs:
This is my number one and only lesson so far. Chop knuckle.
thanks!

5 Likes

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by FarahAideed: 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
The only lesson to learn is that rigging is real and we need to find ways to curb it now or have Buhari for another 4 years

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by ddippset(m): 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
My own personal lesson is that PDP will be away from power for a very very long time.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
My own concern for now is number 2.....this man must be forced out with our votes come 2019. He's deaf to everything - SARS issues, herdsmen etc....even if we have nothing to eat but live in peace, we are fine but our safety is at risk with him not showing any concern with our complains as a Nigerian.

It's crazy!!!!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by midolian(m): 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
This will send a strong signal to the nPDP and rAPC clowns.

Don't be surprised, Saraki and others will begin to see defection from APC as a political suicide.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by MrMystrO(m): 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
What? You mean IPOB Won't vote out Buhari next year? I'm dead

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
Biggest lesson is that Sai Baba till 2023

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
AmiciLord:
Ekiti be ready for heardsmen invasion.
pentax:
Honestly speaking, everything you wrote up there is rubbish
FarahAideed:
The only lesson to learn is that rigging is real and we need to find ways to curb it now or have Buhari for another 4 years
Ziggylady:

There is no lesson to learn here....the only lesson to learn is for people like Goodluck Jonathan who said his ambition is not worth the blood of Nigerians..

Nigerians does not deserve such magnanimity and good sportsmanship..yet.

ybalogs:

7. OP is an APC apologist.
magknox:

bla bla bla bla .
Save your wailing . You’ll need it more in 2019

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by labake1(f): 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
Corruption est real
Even our Ancestor doesn't support Fayose

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by pentax(m): 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
Honestly speaking, everything you wrote up there is rubbish

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ekiti be ready for herdsmen invasion without any form of resistance from your government.

Fayose u are in hot water o grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by siraj1402(m): 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
Fayemi is yet to win ooooo. Some local government from ipob are missing.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by Newpride(m): 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
No lesson to be learnt, pdp is bad political party. Instead of them to concentrate on to make Nigeria a better place for the people they claim they’re representing, they are busy discrediting pmb, sponsoring evils and making the country ungovernable for pmb.

They think they can score cheap points.

They have failed.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by Iamnobody: 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
Journalists: Sir how do you feel about the elections

Fayose Washington: I’m in pains I’m in severe pains

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 by Rigel95(m): 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
The only lesson here is the fact that you are biased and your opinion is bollocks op.

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid" / "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law / Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.