Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

who knows this man? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / who knows this man? (780 Views)

Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair / Viewer Discretion Is Adviced-see the Way Fulanis Killed This Man In Nigeria / Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

who knows this man? by ontolegit(m): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2018
There have been incidences he has been found to be culpable but I will only go over few of them. His case has been reported to appropriate quarters but to no avail.
There was a reported incidence of theft under his care The thief and the stolen goods worth hundreds of thousand of naira recovered from the thief was reported at the police station.
The shop owner was made to pay #20000 to regain his goods.
The question is where has the money gone too.
This man is lawless and of a character and disposition not befitting of a leader.
Those who knows can bear me witness

1 Share

Re: who knows this man? by pepenini88(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2018
Re: who knows this man? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:37am On Jul 15, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: who knows this man? by ogoplus: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2018
ontolegit:
There have been incidences he has been found to be culpable but I will only go over few of them. His case has been reported to appropriate quarters but to no avail.
There was a reported incidence of theft under his care The thief and the stolen goods worth hundreds of thousand of naira recovered from the thief was reported at the police station.
The shop owner was made to pay #20000 to regain his goods.
The question is where has the money gone too.
This man is lawless and of a character and disposition not befitting of a leader.
Those who knows can bear me witness

Use reach out to the CRU. But the will ask you for evidence against him O!

Re: who knows this man? by cacmatters(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2018
Let me come and be going.

Free CAC Company Name search and reservation.

https://www.nairaland.com/4603245/cac-reloaded-2-free-name

Act Now.
Re: who knows this man? by Olatunji1929: 11:28am On Jul 15, 2018
This table you are shaking hmmm
Re: who knows this man? by czarina(f): 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
Interesting. Check my profile cool

(1) (Reply)

Hooker Takes Client To Court As Condom Bursts During Sex / Lady Pours Bleach On Men’s Penis To Stop Them From Opening Their Legs In Public / Two Men Seen Fighting At Burna Boy's Concert At Eko Hotel In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.