Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair (56945 Views)

Eight (8) Lions Seen On CCTV Roaming The Streets (Pics/Video) / Video Of Coronavirus Patient Roaming Around / Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by kellyjoesteve: 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
I came to work this morning and saw this young lady. She's been roaming around inside Trade fair extension Balogun. I tried questioning her but discover she's mentally imbalance. Please who knows her should help thanks.

37 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by IamWonderful: 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
may her people be found

66 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Kriss216: 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
She's under the influence of hard substance. I pray her people locate her fast...she will be fine.

14 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by kellyjoesteve: 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kriss216:
She's under the influence of hard substance. I pray her people locate her fast...she will be fine.
Not sure is influence of hard substance

33 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Greatzeus(m): 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
kellyjoesteve:
I came to work this morning and saw this young lady. She's been roaming around inside Trade fair extension Balogun. I tried questioning her but discover she's mentally imbalance. Please who knows her should help thanks.

Please take her to the nearest police station mor the police headquarters in the area she was found. That will be the first place her parents or guardians will go to look for her
Also kindly get her a decent meal and water. She looks weak and faint,she might be starving right now. God bless you Op, please be fast.
Op,I assume you are a male, please involve others while helping the lady,so that some illogical people won't accuse of kidnapping or rape while transiting her to police station. Eg sapphire
Lalasticlala kindly help this helpless girl to find her way home,topics,it could save a life.

240 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Rastaramsey(m): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
Omo this situation is fuckin critical....

As she is mentally ill, it will be difficult to converse with her....
Firstly, take her to somewhere safe, give her food, water and then change her dress....
Take her to a church if possible....

She might have been sacrificed to the gods embarassed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by SIMONEKPA7: 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
smiley
hmmm, I feel for her.
I hope the Skull miners littered all over the west coast wont locate her.
God pls watch over this innocent girl

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Perfecttouchade: 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
God, come to her rescue

6 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Beiii: 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
I hope she finds a better place, the streets isn’t safe even worse as a little girl.
��

5 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Bedazzled1234(f): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
C
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by abataPrecious: 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
It’s well
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by officialmario(m): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
Dem fit Don use her
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by rhymesu28: 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
sad sad sad sad
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by mich2012: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
kellyjoesteve:

The girl looks weak. I pray she doesn't fall into the wrong hands

5 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Rastaramsey(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
hmmm, I feel for her.
God pls watch over this innocent girl

God pls bless this fool with a brain lipsrsealed

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by CSNg: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
Greatzeus:

Please take her to the nearest police station mor the police headquarters in the area she was found. That will be the first place her parents or guardians will go to look for her
Also kindly get her a decent meal and water. She looks weak and faint,she might be starving right now. God bless you Op, please be fast.
Op,I assume you are a male, please involve others while helping the lady,so that some illogical people won't accuse of kidnapping or rape while transiting her to police station. Eg sapphire
Lalasticlala kindly help this helpless girl to find her way home,we know it's not BBN or other societally u**l**ss topics that FP is known for,but it could save a life.

You want sapphire to accuse the guy of rape?

8 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by BestLife22(m): 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
Saudi Arabia is not just an Islamic country like everyone thinks. There are a lot of majestic sights to explore in this beautiful city of Riyadh��
Let's give you a tour of Riyadh in Saudi Arabia during Ramadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK97jmN9t8o

Just take a look at the drift before and after iftar��

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
Silkasdddd:
Pk
WHO EVER YOU ARE. YOU ARE A FOOL FOR ALWAYS GOING TO FP TO LOOK FOR WHO TO SCAM.

I CURSE YOU.

YOU WILL NEVER MAKE OR ENJOY MONEY

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Cutehector(m): 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
Falseprophet1 what do you see?

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by SIMONEKPA7: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
Rastaramsey:

God pls bless this fool with a brain lipsrsealed
Take the message, point where i lie
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Patrickyemi: 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ehya
Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by vintageviniba: 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
Alot of us doesnt know 112 is lagos/Nigerian emergency number.. and they will swiftly respond to you. Safe a life.

5 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by candidbabe(f): 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Chai!!!!
This girl looks like chidinma ekemezie
Let me call the village to confirm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
Yorubatic_ free skull for grab grin

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Theactor(m): 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
hmmm, I feel for her.
God pls watch over this innocent girl[/quote] undecided
too bad for tribal people like you and others
what is funny there is that if they ask you guys what u gain from it?? u will have no answer
I perceive people of this nature to be immature at all,I can't believe adult can be tribal like to this, until I saw it all around on nairaland
Seun need to step up and be banning this people, as nairaland sweet reach, this tribal war is what spoil this beautiful platform..... the moderators need to arise asap,this God forsaken people will spoil it for you.

4 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Young Lady She's Been Roaming Around Inside Trade Fair by Emma1Oj(m): 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
mich2012:

The girl looks weak. I pray she doesn't fall into the wrong hands
hunger might just be the cause of her weakness.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station / Woman Kidnapped, Raped, Murdered In Benin And Dumped In The Boot Of A Jeep / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.