Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Happy Birthday Dr. D K Olukoya And Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday Dr. D K Olukoya And Wife (2330 Views)

Happy Birthday To Dr D K Olukoya And His Dear Wife Pastor (mrs) Shade Olukoya / How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Dr. D K Olukoya And Wife by Aremu01(m): 11:33am On Jul 15, 2018
I will like to use this medium to celebrate my father in the Lord and his wife.
May you live long in Jesus Name
Happy birthday sir
More grave Sir

Lalasticlala pls honor my father in the Lord

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Dr. D K Olukoya And Wife by enilove(m): 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU DR DANIEL KOLAWOLE AND MRS SHADE OLUKOYA.

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES , IN JESUS NAME.

I THANK THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY FOR YOUR LIVES AND MY LIFE .

TESTIMONIES OF WHAT GOD HAS BEEN DOING IN MY LIFE AND FAMILY BY KNOWING MFM ARE SO MANY , I WISH TO SEE JESUS CHRIST, WHEN THE TIME COMES ,TO THANK HIM GREATLY FOR HIS GRACE UPON YOUR LIFE AND MY LIFE.

GOD BLESS DOCTOR D.K AND MRS SHADE OLUKOYA , IN JESUS NAME.

I PRAY , YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SHALL NOT FAIL OR FALL.
NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST YOUR MINISTRY AND CALLING SHALL PROSPER , IN JESUS NAME.

YOU SHALL NOT BE TIRED OR WEARY IN YOUR DIVINE ASSIGNMENTS , IN JESUS NAME.

YOU WILL NOT MAKE MISTAKES THAT WILL TAKE YOU TO HELL , IN JESUS NAME.

WICKED POWERS ON EVIL ASSIGNMENT AGAINST YOU MINISTRIES , CALLINGS , SALVATIONS AND FAMILY SHALL DIE , IN JESUS NAME.

IT IS WRITTEN :

Psalm 128:1-6 KJV
Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord ; that walketh in his ways.
[2] For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be , and it shall be well with thee.
[3] Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table.
[4] Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the Lord .
[5] The Lord shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem and Nigeria all the days of thy life.
[6] Yea, thou shalt see thy children's children, and peace upon Israel.

HAPPY BIRTH DAY WITH LONG LIFE AND PROPERITY ,IN JESUS NAME.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Dr. D K Olukoya And Wife by enilove(m): 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
Aremu01:
I will like to use this medium to celebrate my father in the Lord and his wife.
May you live long in Jesus Name
Happy birthday sir
More GRACE Sir

Lalasticlala pls honor my father in the Lord

MORE GRACE TO DR D.K OLUKOYA , IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Happy Birthday Dr. D K Olukoya And Wife by Ederahobaby(f): 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
hbd mummy and daddy G O

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Dr. D K Olukoya And Wife by derbykol(f): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
Happy birthday Sir and Ma.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Dr. D K Olukoya And Wife by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
happy birthday/...am confused..are d both of dem sharing the same date?
Re: Happy Birthday Dr. D K Olukoya And Wife by samtol4(m): 2:20am On Jul 18, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
happy birthday/...am confused..are d both of dem sharing the same date?
Same month same date for both

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Didn't Die for Anyone's Sin nor to save everyone from sin / Why Muslims Why?! / 5 Year Old Prays An Unforgettable Prayer At The Potter's House -bishop Td Jakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.