Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Breaking News: Securities Intercepted Gov Ayodele Fayose First Class Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Securities Intercepted Gov Ayodele Fayose First Class Ticket (5375 Views)

Army Arrests, Detains Officers Over Intercepted Weaponised Drones At Airport / Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers / 2019: Ayodele Fayose Reaches Out To Labour Party For Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Securities Intercepted Gov Ayodele Fayose First Class Ticket by ruggedboy01: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
PFRB:

Is ruggedboy01 a Biafran?

i am igbo, have little support for biafra, we cheered fayose to his doom, he's a pumo cutter and a vagabond. let the people of ekiti enjoy the change they so much love cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Breaking News: Securities Intercepted Gov Ayodele Fayose First Class Ticket by ruggedboy01: 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
Guestlander:

He is now an Afonja governor and no longer a friend of Biafra! Aye le.

he's never our friend, just our Fri-enemy, very useless afonja governor, just like rochas grin cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Securities Intercepted Gov Ayodele Fayose First Class Ticket by surveyProf(m): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
grin grin no
Re: Breaking News: Securities Intercepted Gov Ayodele Fayose First Class Ticket by sparog(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
Why are you bloggers being petty

Who said Fayose can't travel?

Was he declared wanted by any security agency?

Doesn't the immunity clause still cover him since he is still a sitting governor

Stupid bloggers.
Re: Breaking News: Securities Intercepted Gov Ayodele Fayose First Class Ticket by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
olutai:
He is free to travel,he still has immunity.

Even though i am not among his gullible few, you are so right here.
Re: Breaking News: Securities Intercepted Gov Ayodele Fayose First Class Ticket by buhariguy(m): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
lastempero:
Nothing stops him from traveling and I guess no court order is against his traveling.
if you allowed him to travel, he will not be back again for life.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Securities Intercepted Gov Ayodele Fayose First Class Ticket by buhariguy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
olutai:
buhariguy:
if you allowed him to travel, he will not be back again for life.
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Even though i am not among his gullible few, you are so right here.
Re: Breaking News: Securities Intercepted Gov Ayodele Fayose First Class Ticket by deboysben(m): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Time shall come when afonja demons start lamenting and wailing about buhari and his cows up north that will be when I will decent on their fucking ass with full force.
Re: Breaking News: Securities Intercepted Gov Ayodele Fayose First Class Ticket by ekpotek: 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
It beat me that many people commenting about fayose purported flight ticket, sound as if they have never travel by air before. That screenshot is a boarding pass and can only be issued to someone who checked in and will be boarding the plane. I am yet to hear that Fayose was seen at any airport, not to talk of having a boarding pass printed at the check in counter. Na wah.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Securities Intercepted Gov Ayodele Fayose First Class Ticket by NwaliE01: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
ekpotek:
It beat me that many people commenting about fayose purported flight ticket, sound as if they have never travel by air before. That screenshot is a boarding pass and can only be issued to someone who checked in and will be boarding the plane. I am yet to hear that Fayose was seen at any airport, not to talk of having a boarding pass printed at the check in counter. Na wah.
Your papa born you well. God bless you Immediately for me.
I wonder when we start buying air ticket like Bus ticket in this country.
Re: Breaking News: Securities Intercepted Gov Ayodele Fayose First Class Ticket by niyot124: 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
ruggedboy01:
of course, what do you expect from an afonja governor he'll run like a coward

skull miners are cowards grin grin grin cheesy

At least we don't build statues like that mumu Igbo Gov from the yeast grin cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Securities Intercepted Gov Ayodele Fayose First Class Ticket by ruggedboy01: 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
niyot124:

At least we don't build statues like that mumu Igbo Gov from the yeast grin cheesy

of course Rochas is one of you guys, after all he's in apc. which is an afonja party cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Securities Intercepted Gov Ayodele Fayose First Class Ticket by niyot124: 6:50am On Jul 16, 2018
ruggedboy01:

of course Rochas is one of you guys, after all he's in apc. which is an afonja party cheesy

Oh I hear you Igbo grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Securities Intercepted Gov Ayodele Fayose First Class Ticket by maasoap(m): 7:14am On Jul 16, 2018
olutai:

farem:

Do you realise he is still the governor until hand over date?
I can't understand how and why an executive governor, who will still be in every place in and outside ekiti stat,e be placed on 24-hour surveillance like an unknown fellow

Nigerians will never cease to amaze you! He has a date with the court. He's been hiding under this bullshiit for the past four years, he'll still use this immunity to run away and escape from justice. No way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Largest Aircraft Antonov Landed In Markuurdi Airforce Runway-photo / Alert: Ipob Boys Will Destroy Big Brother Naija / ILO: Global Employment To Grow By 1% in 2023; Nigeria Tops Global Rating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.