Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

'ekiti’s Election Was Not free And Fair - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'ekiti’s Election Was Not free And Fair - Reno Omokri (1155 Views)

The Nigerian Election Was Not Free Nor Fair And INEC Lied- Bolanle Olukanni / Maurice Iwu: 'Osun Election Was Conclusive' / Ekiti Election: Fayemi Meets Tinubu And Akande (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'ekiti’s Election Was Not free And Fair - Reno Omokri by Khodedbaze: 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
As tweeted by Reno Omokri in reaction to Kayode Fayemi's victory at the Ekiti State governoship election.

Source: https://www.khodedbaze.com.ng/2018/07/ekitis-election-was-notfree-and-fair-it.html

Re: 'ekiti’s Election Was Not free And Fair - Reno Omokri by yarimo(m): 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
So the election that brought FAYOSE In 2014 as governor was free and Fair? I laugh in IPOB Language Kikihihmimime

3 Likes

Re: 'ekiti’s Election Was Not free And Fair - Reno Omokri by luvmijeje(f): 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose has conceded the election, so his point is moot.
Re: 'ekiti’s Election Was Not free And Fair - Reno Omokri by FarahAideed: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
luvmijeje:
Fayose has conceded the election, so his point is moot.

Fayose has conceded nothing ..stop spreading fake news
Re: 'ekiti’s Election Was Not free And Fair - Reno Omokri by EternalTruths: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
I disagree even though I am an IPOB member.
Fayose was defeated because he abandoned the civil servants.
Re: 'ekiti’s Election Was Not free And Fair - Reno Omokri by Khodedbaze: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
EternalTruths:

grin grin grin
Re: 'ekiti’s Election Was Not free And Fair - Reno Omokri by luvmijeje(f): 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
FarahAideed:

Really? He didn't? My bad.

But why will someone post a fake news? I tire for una o.
Re: 'ekiti’s Election Was Not free And Fair - Reno Omokri by PassingShot(m): 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Chief Wailing Irritanat, go to court or STFU (in PDP's arrogant voice pre-2015)

I am even tired of saying it that anyone who thinks PMB can be defeated in 2019 is only fooling himself/herself.

The reasons are so simple:
1. The ordinary suffering man on the street knows those responsible for their present predicaments. We have seen many videos of ordinary Nigerians online putting the blame of our present economy squarely on PDP's 16 years of misgovernance.

2. PMB's infrastructural achievement. Even the blind can attest to some of the laudable projects being completed by PMB. Cry from now till next year that they were started by PDP, the fact that PMB/APC can be completing and commissioning these projects in just three years shows that they mean business. If it took PDP sixteen years to start projects and only leave them at 60% and even 50% in some cases while APC is completing same in three years, you will be stupid to think people don't know what's up.

3. PMB is an Iroko tree in politics. He has always been. Add him to Jagaban Tinubu and you will be foolish to still think PDP has a chance against them. Saraki and co equally know they stand no chance, hence they're afraid of decamping.
Re: 'ekiti’s Election Was Not free And Fair - Reno Omokri by Ziggylady(f): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
Abeg the elections were fine..at least one of the aims of APC has been achieved which is fulani grazing routes in Ekiti State..

Yowaaaa!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 'ekiti’s Election Was Not free And Fair - Reno Omokri by braine(m): 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
The both parties had a level playing field.

There were very little little issues with security which I'm still quite surprised, looking at the massive turn out of voters.

They both bribed and did the same party gimmick. The bigger devil only won.

Nobody should cry wolf, the election was definitely free and fair.

1 Like

Re: 'ekiti’s Election Was Not free And Fair - Reno Omokri by EternalTruths: 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
braine:
The both parties had a level playing field.

There were very little little issues with security which I'm still quite surprised, looking at the massive turn out of voters.

They both bribed and did the same party gimmick. The bigger devil only won.

Nobody should cry wolf, the election was definitely free and fair.

Fact

True

Honest
Re: 'ekiti’s Election Was Not free And Fair - Reno Omokri by yazach: 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
Khodedbaze:
As tweeted by Reno Omokri in reaction to Kayode Fayemi's victory at the Ekiti State governoship election.

Source: https://www.khodedbaze.com.ng/2018/07/ekitis-election-was-notfree-and-fair-it.html

The Idiot used Galileo telescope to monitor the election to know election that is not free and fair
Re: 'ekiti’s Election Was Not free And Fair - Reno Omokri by ifeci: 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
This f00l called Reno, he keeps running his mouth...
Re: 'ekiti’s Election Was Not free And Fair - Reno Omokri by Bizibi(m): 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
We know!! Machineries will be put in place to rig APC lead government from aso rock.if hypocrites like make em quote me,I don't care if APC take states in Nigeria but buhari must not return.
Re: 'ekiti’s Election Was Not free And Fair - Reno Omokri by Munzy14(m): 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
This post passed two critical messages at same time. Fayose came in through magomago election in 2014. next year Jonathan lost to pmb. Yesterday fayemi came in through a similar case. Then next year. This people are playing u people. The same people.lolzzzzz.
Re: 'ekiti’s Election Was Not free And Fair - Reno Omokri by phemmyutd(m): 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
5 Governorship elections conducted under Buhari so far

Kogi - APC won
Edo - APC won
Anambra- APGA won
Ondo - APC won
Ekiti- APC won

APC- 4
APGA- 1
PDP - 0

Reno will cry more
Re: 'ekiti’s Election Was Not free And Fair - Reno Omokri by Mikeross62: 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
Not even an election

Rmb and yuan king is here
Re: 'ekiti’s Election Was Not free And Fair - Reno Omokri by Lipscomb(m): 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nuisance.
Re: 'ekiti’s Election Was Not free And Fair - Reno Omokri by limeta(f): 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
I will vote Buhari we must be slave to Fulani
For all I know after middle belt South West is next
Re: 'ekiti’s Election Was Not free And Fair - Reno Omokri by Auladimeji2: 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ziggylady:
Abeg the elections were fine..at least one of the aims of APC has been achieved which is fulani grazing routes in Ekiti State..

Yowaaaa!!! cheesy
Continue wailing

Re: 'ekiti’s Election Was Not free And Fair - Reno Omokri by Khodedbaze: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
We are really disappointed with the election result - Ekiti people in Abuja speak after Fayemi’s victory
Re: 'ekiti’s Election Was Not free And Fair - Reno Omokri by proudevil: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
All haters right now.......

Re: 'ekiti’s Election Was Not free And Fair - Reno Omokri by potoX: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
EternalTruths:

You Ipob miscreants can never learn. You are inconsequential in the scheme of things
Re: 'ekiti’s Election Was Not free And Fair - Reno Omokri by potoX: 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
FarahAideed:

Your pain will increase by hundredfold next year when Buhari wins. 5% miscreants
Re: 'ekiti’s Election Was Not free And Fair - Reno Omokri by FarahAideed: 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
potoX:
Your pain will increase by hundredfold next year when Buhari wins. 5% miscreants

Shameless rigger
Re: 'ekiti’s Election Was Not free And Fair - Reno Omokri by potoX: 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
FarahAideed:

Shameless rigger
No rigging there. Fayose misgoverned the state and the electorate dumped him. Don't be a sore loser, you are the 5%, you are nothing
Re: 'ekiti’s Election Was Not free And Fair - Reno Omokri by OsuEbonyi: 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
This Atiku was licker should go and die

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Should Be Removed / Osun Done & Dusted, Kwara State, We Are Coming To Liberate You. / Ohanaeze Ndigbo’s Endorsement Of Atiku Lacks Substance – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.