Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

BREAKING: EFCC Warns Fayose Of Impending Arrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: EFCC Warns Fayose Of Impending Arrest (621 Views)

EFCC Warns Promoters Of Planned Protest / Re: Viral Whatsapp Voice Note Of Impending Attack On Badagry / Gboyega Oguntuase Accuses Fayose Of ‘Selling’ PDP Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: EFCC Warns Fayose Of Impending Arrest by THEWRITERSMIND: 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has warned of an imminent arrest of the Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose via a Twitter post it released on Sunday, over a failed poultry project.

Fayose’s administration had been accused of funds misappropriation over a poultry project, much earlier before his second coming as Ekiti State governor, but he has been shielded from arrest with the constitutional immunity.

Though Fayose’s name is not mentioned in the tweet, but the case being referred to can easily be traced to him.

https://www.financialwatchngr.com/2018/07/15/breaking-efcc-warns-fayose-of-impending-arrest/

Lalasticlala
uboma
davide470

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Warns Fayose Of Impending Arrest by maximunimpact(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
Am i the only one who remembers Fayose's infamous acts in 2015 when he paid for Buhari's obituary in major newspapers? #FayoseManySins
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Warns Fayose Of Impending Arrest by Kutis2030(m): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
fayose is going to prison direct no shaking.
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Warns Fayose Of Impending Arrest by Nogodye(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
Era of his immunity is going to an end...Kuje await my Governor.
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Warns Fayose Of Impending Arrest by yarimo(m): 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Warns Fayose Of Impending Arrest by Barney11: 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
Too early!this is to show you how the election was won.Politics with bitterness.Unprofessional post.
With all the killings not even a person have been arrested even mama Boko harm who openly said she knows boko boys haven't been arrested.Thank God my family will be leaving the country soon.This government is using his position to fight their personal fight and not for the people.If you know you know.Too bad for Nigeria.Now Ekiti election is over,i know they will use Fayose as a distraction for their vices and after that I wonder?well it will be enough for them till election time.We Nigerians forget easily,that is why they toy with us easily.I don't support any of them cos they don't care for anyone outside the circle,if you know you know.
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Warns Fayose Of Impending Arrest by TundeBricklayer: 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
Kutis2030:
fayose is going to prison direct no shaking.
If you guys like make una use him and sacrifice for Sokoto caliphate for belonging to another political party, na una son, I guess other governors in west are saint grin

No wonder Fulanies succeeded in Kwara
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Warns Fayose Of Impending Arrest by Baawaa(m): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose should be monitored very well or else he will run away,

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Warns Fayose Of Impending Arrest by uche44(m): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
This is a right step. put a close watch on this clown before he does Alanco escape pattern.
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Warns Fayose Of Impending Arrest by Mynd44: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2018

(1)

Nigeria Air: Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, Presidency Using National Carrier To Si / Killings In Nigeria Could Lead To A Religious War If Not Stopped – Gowon / Femi Adesina: I Felt Tremendously Proud To Be A Nigerian As Buhari Addressed ICC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.