Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

"APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC (24303 Views)

Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo / Governor Sanwo-Olu Collects His PVC (Photos & Videos) / 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by LZAA: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2018
GMbuharii:

what has his name got to do with your frustrations?

Is'nt it appalling that most of you celebrating apc stolen victory in ekiti are mallams!? Ukwu and Ekiti are both south Naija. The true Yorubas are not happy with this greek development..

"we are not SURPRISE"

Illiterate grin
Kaiiii
See finishing

2 Likes

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by monex(m): 10:44am On Jul 16, 2018
Movic1:
What's Igbos business with Nigeria? Ok let's say you have biz with Nigeria what's your biz with Ekiti? What if Apc win in Abia or Anambra? You will burn INEC office Lol. Even eleka and fayose wey lose no destroy thier PVC . Some people eh. Well some people do poo for 1min fame.. Nonsense.

he lives there and pays his tax there.

what's your own business with Ekiti?

1 Like

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by deeone10: 10:52am On Jul 16, 2018
voter's card with no picture? and not visible information on it.....publicity stunt
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by obailala(m): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2018
Funny set of losers everywhere!

If Fayose was even any inch close to being a good leader, one may have been inclined to feel bad that his candidate lost. But all we got was just a kpomo cutting and buka feeding thug who spent more time insulting buhari than he spent leading his state. Of course I'm not surprised a certain group of people are pained and tearing PVCs. For these group of persons, irresprctive of the antecedents of the person, as long as he openly expresses hatred or insults buhari, such a person is automatically a revered god; no wonder even characters like FFK can be adored. This oga tears PVC, the other pours kerosene and burns his, both trending persons are from the east of the Niger and one wonders how these folks expect Ekiti people to conform to their own political wishes.

The same kpomo cutting thug who was caught on tape threatening and humiliating a Brigadier General in 2014 as his party plotted to use the military to intimidate and rig elections is now the one crying foul and expecting pity. And of course his self induced amnesia supporters are here blaming buhari and shouting "democracy is dead." Was democracy ever alive in Nigeria or in Ekiti?

Policemen are everywhere in Ekiti in 2018 but in 2014, the streets were flooded with military men directly under the command of Fayose intimidating and locking up everyone. If not for anything, we never heard of the so called policemen arresting or detaining anyone unlike the way APC agents and official observers were locked up by the DSS and military in 2014. Democracy is dead indeed!.... Two Ekiti brothers vying for a position, but some lads in far away lands expect Ekiti people must hate one because of his party and love the other because his kpomo cutting 'ThugFather' insults buhari. Such losers!
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Ziggylady(f): 11:28am On Jul 16, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Your comment is full of contradictions ma'am
@ Red

You already agreed that the said guy had no knowledge of the election held in Ekiti because "he is not from the west". Thus, it can be inferred that he wasn't in the west nor Ekiti when then the election took place.

@blue

Yet, you build your whole arguments around his ill-informed assertion that "the election he knows nothing about was rigged".

I think it is very important to allow the Ekiti electorates make their decisions and it is also important we respect it

The national elections is another issue altogether, after all, Anambras voted massively for Afga in the last election not PDP.

There is no contradiction in my post....You lots are fond of spinning stories all over the place..The points of my post are clear to any dane mind..

Besides how did YOU come up with the fact that the guy in question is not in Ekit State?..do you know him personally?..funny.

1 Like

Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by Iamgrey5(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ziggylady:

There is no contradiction in my post....You lots are fond of spinning stories all over the place..The points of my post are clear to any dane mind..

Besides how did YOU come up with the fact that the guy in question is not in Ekit State?..do you know him personally?..funny.
He is not from Ekiti state by his name. he is not in Ekiti state by his tale. I have friends from Ekiti . I have spoken with various Ekiti electorates before and after the elections, who gave very Different accounts of the event.

I am sorry, but you forget the points in your post only neglected the Ekiti electorates, while paying full attentions to your selfish national interests and ambitions without any substantial claims whatsoever.

I only interpreted your message.
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by ofwest47(m): 12:16am On Jul 17, 2018
I know if Buhari had not sent that number security operatives Fayose and their Pi n Di Pin party would have organized mass killings more than Benue, Plateau , Zamfara Taraba and the rest part of the North and blame it on Buhari all in a plan to scuttle 2019 election .
Re: "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC by SirMichael1: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2018
ZUBY77:

The same way you arrested OBJ after he destroyed his own to gain sympathy for Buhari in 2015.

Is the law meant for some people?

OBJ didn't destroy his PVC but his PDP membership card. Get your facts right.

Besides, what that foolish man did could earn him some time to cool off steam in jail. You don't do things without even knowing its implications. I'm not in support of this present administration but that is government property. If he's caught and trialed, he's not gonna like himself after the judge's verdict.

Also, I don't really think the government will care over what a single man did 'cause his vote might not be counted come 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) / Bashir Ahmed Replies Singer Skales After He Called Him An "Idiot" / States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.