Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,940 members, 7,841,609 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) (44693 Views)

2023 Election: Nigerian Man Destroys His Passport, Says Nigeria Has Failed. / Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire / Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by Ziggylady(f): 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
gurnam:

Lmao! You Ipob have been on overdrive since yesterday, we are just rightly here to put you on leech and ensure you all don’t run mad about an election that HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU NOR AFFECT YOU.

You hate Buhari..fine! You want me to hate him, that is madness on your part

Whatever it is you are suffering from is getting worse,.You are like a person running when no one is chasing them....You have been so bitter and angry throughout today,yet you are supposed to be a 'winner'

I have never tried to convince you to dislike buhari..Heck i dont even know you exist..but you on the other hand have been constituting a huge nuisance on my mentions since morning...squeezing your self in front of me like a needy 3year old undecided

I have the right to dislike buhari for reasons too numerous to mention,now if you think you and your minions can shut me up,then you have another thinking coming boy..Ask around.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
Righteousness89:
It's not About who wins or who loses!!

Am Looking at The Effect of this Ekiti Elections in Future Elections....

If This is the kind of Elections Gen. Buhari can offer..... My Brother the Future of Democracy in Nigeria is Veryyyy Bleak...

Just Begin to Imagine what will Happen when PDP or the Coalition takes over Power at the Centre.... We will begin to see Worse things...

It's Really Unfortunate...
Personally I hv shifted my focus to Following GOD and safe guarding my Life....

What happened in the election is d cause of both parties. Both Fayose and fayemi didn't act matured, so let's not blame someone else when it is glaring how both fayemi and Fayose heated the polity just because they want power.

Besides, are u trying to say that PDP must win for democracy to be seen as something working in Nigeria?
Do u know how many months salary Fayose is owing civil servants? (would u be happy if ur company owes u salary for that long)?

Do u know how many people (heavy weights) he made decamped his party because of his high handedness in picking his deputy and making them look like unwanted personalities despite their large followers?

If u are being fair in ur comment, u will understand that PDP started failing from d beginning, first is their candidate who is not popular to start with and he was picked through impunity and without proper consultations by the same Fayose who u want to paint as a democrat. (Is Fayose a democrat to u)?

Another factor is the civil servant factor. Do u expect people to be happy about their sweat being owed them for 7months despite receiving bailouts twice?

Can u also mention the projects Fayose started and completed all through his time?

There are so many factors that make one win an election, not whining like we saw since last week.

Just be fair to urself, do u think Fayose second term has more projects than fayemi first term.

The fact that we don't like Buhari shouldn't take reason away from us.

No political party or politician in this country deserve a follower because they are dangerous to national growth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by dheilaw1(m): 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
minus 1 for the ipob terrorists and pdp remnants ... I expect more from that side. the more you destroy your pvc the more coast gets clearer for Bubu.. Buhari till 2023

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by GavelSlam: 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
Righteousness89:
My Brother Everything is Wrong with the Elections....
How do have
over 30000 Security men in a state for Elections,
You have Hoodlooms , burning voter boxes, snatching and scattering boxes...

You have 2-3 State governors all in one state

U get certain opposition leaders Arrested on Election Day....

The Elections have come and gone ... but I tell u it's a bad Precedent for Pmb..

You'll understand in Elections to come

I don't wanna talk about President Jonathan becos that man gave Nigeria some of Best Elections we have had in Nigeria..

If u look at Elections during GEJ, irrespective of what happens, the Popular candidate wins...

In Ekiti- Fayose had always been a man dt defeats the incumbent...

In Edo State- Oshimole was still crying foul when he was declared the winner

Osun state- Same....

Did the security men prevent people from voting?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by fredoooooo: 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
Na him problem
Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by Positivepoint(m): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nijablog:
Barely hours after the official declaration of the Ekiti state governorship election results, a man who purportedly believe that PDP losing obviously means his permanent voters card (PVC) is useless in 2019 destroys it.

He wrote,

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/ekiti-election-man-destroys-his-permanent-voters-card-pictures/

minus 1 pdp idiot.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by mybestlove(m): 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
midolian:
Attention seeking mountain head

If election favours you, your vote counts..if it doesn't, your vote doesn't count. Typical mentality of a man filled with hate for no reason

When you are in the East giving predictions of an election going on in Southwest online, this is what you get.

We don't reason the way you guys reason. We don't hate for no reason.
Oga, this is not a tribal assertion. The guy was right because what happened in Ekiti state is not an election

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
Secondus minus Firstus grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
Inec please � note that’s -1 for PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by diegwu02: 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
midolian:

If election favours you, your vote counts..if it doesn't, your vote doesn't count. Typical mentality of a man filled with hate for no reason

When you are in the East giving predictions of an election going on in Southwest online, this is what you get.

word!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by olawalepopoola: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
Minus 1vote for PDP come February 2019. Sise sise ti n MBA PDP ooo
Nijablog:
Barely hours after the official declaration of the Ekiti state governorship election results, a man who purportedly believe that PDP losing obviously means his permanent voters card (PVC) is useless in 2019 destroys it.

He wrote,

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/ekiti-election-man-destroys-his-permanent-voters-card-pictures/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by Maket: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
To some people Once the politician they supported didn't win, the election is not fair.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by jrusky(m): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

He is right..

If you have a PVC and have no intention of voting APC in 2019,that PVC is useless...If you dont have PVC and wants to get one,dont waste your precious time except you want to vote for APC..

Fact.

Absolute fact. Getting PVC and apc to win does not worth it it's better you don't get the PVC and have your peace.
Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by OttHin: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
Now that world cup is over, can we now turn our attention to Hardhari Buhari now?
Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by gbastarlink: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nijablog:

He wrote,

which way Nigerian
Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by madridsta007(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
midolian:

The name “Ntuk” is not eastern.
It is from the South South. Specifically, Akwa Ibom.

Hate is your democratic right I know, but please do it with some honesty and less ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by awakeupcall4all(m): 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
Fayemi won fairly in which state please??...Oga you better watch your utterances!!..Lets see if Fayemi will be governing over trees or people he conspired to stole their mandate..

Fayemi won fairly and everywhere seems like a graveyard??
lafuria1:

Fayose wasn't the PDP candidate, fayose wasn't contesting against fayemi, base on your logic, Fayemi won fairly since he was the popular candidate, please tell who was the PDP governorship candidate.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
He can be imprisoned for this.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by AbiBuruji722(m): 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
This fellow might not know what he has done, for the fact that his name was written on it, it still remains govt property. Only that the nation's law sleeps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by maasoap(m): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
Righteousness89:
It's not About who wins or who loses!!

Am Looking at The Effect of this Ekiti Elections in Future Elections....

If This is the kind of Elections Gen. Buhari can offer..... My Brother the Future of Democracy in Nigeria is Veryyyy Bleak...

Just Begin to Imagine what will Happen when PDP or the Coalition takes over Power at the Centre.... We will begin to see Worse things...

It's Really Unfortunate...
Personally I hv shifted my focus to Following GOD and safe guarding my Life....

The election was peaceful to some extent. People came out to vote enmass. Their votes counted. What didn't go well in this election exactly? No report that a single life was lost. Did you know how many APC members were killed in Akwa Ibom and Rivers State during the last general election?
Fayose/PDP didn't win, I get it.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by Abagworo(m): 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
madridsta007:

The name “Ntuk” is not eastern.
It is from the South South. Specifically, Akwa Ibom.

Hate is your democratic right, but please do it with some honesty and less ignorance.

Akwaibom is in the East and so is Crossriver where the unpatriotic man hails from. Stop confusing East with Igbos because we are not even in the East but South Central from Agbo to Arochukwu or Nsukka to Oyigbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by Metuh: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
midolian:

How does the name suggest he from the East

Igbos are your nightmare I guess.

Children all over Nairaland self

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by lobbyist(m): 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nijablog:

He wrote,

I will do the same thing now. No need to waste my time for votes that will not be counted.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by grudges: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hahahahahahaahahhahahahhhahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahah laughing in swahili. We dont make noice, cos we are not good at it, come 2019, Is either you break your pvc and save yourself or you vote for pdp and see worth than worth.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by K2asure: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
With that fake voters card you what to carry enter 2019 election. Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by Odingo1: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
Abagworo:

Akwaibom is in the East and so is Crossriver where the unpatriotic man hails from. Stop confusing East with Igbos because we are not even in the East but South Central from Agbo to Arochukwu or Nsukka to Oyigbo.

As it soot you now you don remember say Akwaibom and Crossriver are located in the East.It is no longer South South.

Nzeogwu from Delta State that carried out first Nigeria coup is an Igbo coup but there is no Igbo in Delta state and South South.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by grudges: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
lobbyist:

I will do the same thing now. No need to waste my time for votes that will not be counted.
bros do it sharp sharp, is a matter of urgency bros, break that thing now, dont wait till tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) by holuphisayor(m): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
After PMB , PVC is the most useless thing in NIGERIA grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" / Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking / PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.