Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint (38067 Views)

Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo / Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP / Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by alterego17: 7:09am On Jul 16, 2018
Guyz just strol to d nearest barrack officerz mess closest to ur hood n use style to befriend all dz soldierz cos in dz shithole were dz daft set of sarz can manhandle ur destiny witout regard...having soldierz as ur backup will make u a Lord ova any goddamn Sarz or police...a word is enuff
Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by Princedapace(m): 7:23am On Jul 16, 2018
Hedonisst:

You must be a brainless idiot. SARS signed to die anytime but yet they left the armed robbers they're supposed to be fighting to chase after random yahoo boys and other regular people from one street or bus stop to the other? Oh, so they signed to die collecting bribes and extorting unarmed and harmless young men going about their business? Are you daft or what?

How may armed robbery gangs have your useless SARS successfully neutralised (during active operation) in recent times which is their REAL job? Oh I forgot. Fighting armed robbers is not as much fun, and certainly not as financially rewarding, as pursuing suspected yahoo boys all over the place. Senseless bastards.

These cowards who don't even know their job description are the ones you're now bragging for? Sometimes I weep for this country, with buffoons like you in the majority.

Thank u for ur insult.. Left for people like u, Yahoo Yahoo should be legalised becus the last time efcc was chasing yahoo boys, I saw comments like yours here a lot. People here were insulting efcc just like u are doing. So this is not about sars, this is about people like u supporting fraud. SARS and any other security outfits can chase fraudsters too. No wahala.. When those useless fraudsters cleared my own bank account with UBA in 2013. My entire savings. Those idiots made me cried.

Abeg both SARS, yahoo Yahoo, Nigeria as a whole, are all bleeped up.

Expecting only sars to be fixed is never going to happen. To fix sars u must fix Nigeria as a system.

Are soldiers not molesting innocent citizens too? About three weeks ago, young soldiers almost molested my younger sister who is just 17 years if not for the market men and women who resisted their attempted arrest. Even though my younger sister was begging them. Those small boys wanted to molest her and probably wanted to sexually molest her for tying a camo hair cap. For heaven's sake, she apologized and showed remorse. Those bastards wanted to drag her into their Van.

Was it not in Ibadan soldiers were slapping a young boy who kept on pleading. I had to intervane to save the poor boy.

So Bleep soldiers, Bleep sars. But if those yeye soldier who must have molested innocent Nigerians think he can come and brag about supremacy with SARS and expect SARS to just watch them bully as they usually bully regularly back and black police, they are on a long battle o. Because those SARS Don craze finish and nothing like such fit intimidate them.
Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by Wesely01(m): 7:25am On Jul 16, 2018
Letenwam:
A Nigerian soldier has slammed Assistant Commissioner of Police, Yomi Shogunle who he accused of blocking him on Twitter after he complained about SARS harassment.

In his tweet addressed to Yomi Shogunle, the Nigerian soldier promised to deal with any SARS officer who 'crosses his path'. He also told their loved ones to be ready to mourn them.

Read his tweet below;

FUCKING BASTARD BLOCKED ME! ABAYOMI YOU CAN SEND YOUR SO CALLED SARS DOWN HERE TO MY BARRACKS ! IF YOU ARE SO PAINED! #ENDSARS

You will be amazed what Nigerians will do soon! #EndSARS @YomiShogunle Pray your boys never cross my part or any of my loved ones part! That Day Be ready to weep for them!

https://lailasnews.com/soldiers-blasts-police-boss-yomi-shogunle-for-blocking-him-after-he-complained-about-sars/

I was telling my friends too that the president of Nigeria should be careful because the revolution of the country might start from the SARS people , the should be very careful and treat people with respect .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by Chrisbeks: 7:28am On Jul 16, 2018
Make una finish una self, na d same boat carry all of una, useless security agents. Thunder fire all of una
Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by mimimile93: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
babadeee:
I think you are one of them embarassed embarassed go try the Soldier you hear if he no go break your left hand tongue embarassed embarassed

The reason I said the soldier should be careful with his choice of words on the internet is not becos of SARS but because the Military just made a new policy against its personnel posting online or uploading pics with military uniform online..

To hell with SARS.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by mimimile93: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
temiflex01:

A Soldier to be careful for an ordinary criminal civilians @SARS ?
Them be mate?
Even their oga pot belle CP go run if you just shout boko haram, na citizens body for street them they flex muscle, armed robbers sef dem no fit face.
Useless people!

I think everybody here misunderstood my comment.

I am not sayin the soldier should be careful of SARS.

What I meant is, the soldier should be careful of his posts on the internet.

He might be court mashal and punished for this post.

Recently the Nigerian Military has warn all the military personnel against posting on the internet and also against uploading their pictures in military uniforms.

One of my friend a Naval officer has taken down all his pics that he wore uniform from the internet.

Do u now get my point?
Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by babadeee(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
mimimile93:

The reason I said the soldier should be careful with his choice of words on the internet is not becos of SARS but because the Military just made a new policy against its personnel posting online or uploading pics with military uniform online..

To hell with SARS.

I dey feel you here wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo / We Deceived Victims By Roaring Like Lions – Robbery Kingpin(Picture) / Armed Bandits Killed And Arrested In Zamfara Forests (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.