Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa (28548 Views)

Twitter Users Mourn Young Father Allegedly Shot Dead By SARS Officials / Another Nigerian Man Killed In His Bedroom In South Africa. See Photos / Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa by Kaysalas(m): 6:23am On Jul 16, 2018
alpha2zulu:
I'm wondering the day i would set my eyes on a South African
Believe me, u nor go fit do anything. You go just waka pass

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa by emmie14: 6:23am On Jul 16, 2018
alpha2zulu:
You must regret. I studied in south Africa
. This kind of killings is unsettled drug or fraud related deals. People must learn how to live up to agreements. Greed!!

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa by zoedew: 6:30am On Jul 16, 2018
alpha2zulu:

I’m sure you know where MTN HQ is located in Nigeria. You may as well head for the SA High Commission for a visa and take a trip! May you not end up in a body bag!! #rethinktheventure
Re: Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa by holluwai(m): 6:50am On Jul 16, 2018
Live in Yeoville at your risk. I cannot go there for anything
Re: Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa by Steviewonder(m): 6:54am On Jul 16, 2018
hollah123:
ask your self some questions,y always Igbos?don't we have other tribes in South Africa?D rule is live fast die fast.many of those guys been killed are into drugs so that's y

Oga shut up your mouth, must everything be tribal to you
Re: Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 16, 2018
Prosperchuks1344:
na only Igbo's dey South Africa?

Majority of the Ibos in SA are criminals. The SA indigenes understand Nigerian ethnic groups very well. At least, they understand there are three major tribes. They see majority of Ibos as criminals. I got this fact over a decade ago when I visited Johannesburg. The crime rate was not as high as this. One security agent on muftis I encountered greeted me in Ibo, I could not reply him, then he greeted me in English, I responded. Later, I found out he wanted to know If I am an IBO.

Those boys are killing themselves, others killed by security agents over crime, you want to blackmail SA government. Any Biafra caught constituting nuisance around MTN or DSTV (Multichoice) properties in Lagos would be dealt with mercilessly by SARS. SA indigenes in Nigeria are not engaging in criminal activities.

Adetola Olubola the SA President of Nigerian Union shouldshould not bother himself. They should not formed a Union in SA. Later, some of them will start to use Yoruba names to obtain Nigerian passport to enter SA as some of them in UK are carrying passports bearing Yoruba names.

In 2007, at Abuja, one of them came to our business center to process a letter he sent to British Embassy using Osun State as his state of origin & using Yoruba name. The same information is on his passport.
)

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa by hollah123: 7:47am On Jul 16, 2018
Steviewonder:

bro this is not tribal war but reality.how many Yorubas or Hausa's have been killed? that tells u more n better still ask guys in South Africa and hear the update

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 16, 2018
Ategberoson:

pls reduce the speed of your lies. everyone know Igbo are criminal in nature, so why are you manipulating that?

I have a friend in same SA that your kinsmen caused him to loosed his barbing shop to this una nonsense there

you guys should educate una sef and stop disgracing Nigeria up and down

When it comes to crime it's all nigerians. I'm not in nigeria .I have stayed in order countries for more than 38 years. In uk and brazil their are more yorubas in prison them Igbo . In uk I think there are more yorubas killed them igbo. The truth of the matter abroad nobody wants to employ nigerians do nigerians go into crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 16, 2018
skallion7:
Am sure you're a foreigner here, your parent should've invested more on livestock farming than your education if you're saying this trash, duck off this forum buffoon

If you think I'm lying it's your people which are getting killed not mine. You Nigerian brothers which are being killed all over the world. When you nigerians go to other countries you must know you are nothing, you are going to another country as a slave understand that. Or else you will pay the ultimate price.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 16, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Seems like the SA have no tolerance for a particular set of Nigerians - especially the criminal and disrespectful ones.

Thank you very much for hitting the nail on the head. South africa is much better go to countries like zimbabwe and zambia their nigerians just disappear.
Re: Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 16, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

When it comes to crime it's all nigerians. I'm not in nigeria .I have stayed in order countries for more than 38 years. In uk and brazil their are more yorubas in prison them Igbo . In uk I think there are more yorubas killed them igbo. The truth of the matter abroad nobody wants to employ nigerians do nigerians go into crime.

UK is literally the second home of Yorubas after Nigeria until some years back when criminal activities & immigration problems created barriers. We have some particular people I mentioned earlier who also collect passport using Yoruba names as mentioned in my earlier post. Those hardened criminals are not yoruba. The case of SA is quite different. Go to downtown Jo'burg in all those pubs, you will notice the criminal activities of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa by LZAA: 9:02am On Jul 16, 2018
chibuzorAbia:

Cc Immhotep lzaa lzaa lzaa b'stds lzaa

Re: Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa by somehow: 9:14am On Jul 16, 2018
I hope you know the 2nd pix is not that of Nigeria?
Champ10n:

Somehow though they still look more capable than these ones:
Re: Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa by Nightmareo07: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

You belong to the family of drug cartel killing themselves in SA i believe ?
Trash !

Better than yoruba skull mining cool
And private part harvesting lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa by infofta(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2018
Some of these guys are directly or indirectly killed by the same Nigerians. They do dirty businesses and betray each other. If you are legit and you leave in the city, you have no problem living in SA.

Crime is everywhere in the world.

I can only respond to those living in South Africa.
Re: Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2018
So when a Nigerian has a heart attack in a stable y'all blame the horse right? Use your brains people

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:58am On Jul 16, 2018
South Africa is a evil country only if you'd been there you know what am talking about.
Re: Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2018
Philistine:
Why is it that it is only Igbos that are been killed in South Africa, igbos should learn how to live in peace with their host communities, South Africa is not Lagos where you disrespect the natives and go scot-free.

Yes that's true there is something they must have been doing wrong thinking they are in Lagos.
Re: Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2018
Steviewonder:

Truth is bitter
Re: Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:05am On Jul 16, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

I don't get your sentences
Re: Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa by skallion7(m): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

If you think I'm lying it's your people which are getting killed not mine. You Nigerian brothers which are being killed all over the world. When you nigerians go to other countries you must know you are nothing, you are going to another country as a slave understand that. Or else you will pay the ultimate price.

stfu kaffir
Re: Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa by skallion7(m): 11:20am On Jul 16, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
I don't get your sentences
i don't think the guy is a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa by skallion7(m): 11:25am On Jul 16, 2018
Jayceon:
Or what?
kaffir, shut up
Re: Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa by Steviewonder(m): 11:49am On Jul 16, 2018
[quote author=hollah123 post=69422373]bro this is not tribal war but reality.how many Yorubas or Hausa's have been killed? that tells u more n better still ask guys in South Africa and hear the update[/quote

OK so Yorubas and hausas are saints abi?!

Got it
Re: Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa by hollah123: 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
[quote author=Steviewonder post=69428604][/quote]see let's stop all these bullshits,we all know majority of Igbos in South Africa are in to drugs n that's shows clearly in the ozubulu incident.so y are we pretending as if we don't know.for how long will we pretend our problems don't exist
Re: Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
skallion7:
kaffir, shut up
So you will do nothing?

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa by infofta(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
South Africa is a evil country only if you'd been there you know what am talking about.

How? Please explain

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
infofta:

How? Please explain
Where did you want me to start... is it how they are racist towards other African countries or how they kill because of penny stuff I can count on and on.
Re: Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

Where did you want me to start... is it how they are racist towards other African countries or how they kill because of penny stuff I can count on and on.
you're talking nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Speed Boat Attacked By Sea Pirates, Leaving A Man Dead In The Process (Graphic P / 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo / Police Arrest Fake CSP In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.