Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Where Is Ayodele Fayose? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Ayodele Fayose? (1074 Views)

2019: Ayodele Fayose Reaches Out To Labour Party For Presidential Ticket / Breaking News: Securities Intercepted Gov Ayodele Fayose First Class Ticket / Throwback:kayode Fayemi And Ayodele Fayose When The Going Was Good(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Ayodele Fayose? by mmb(m): 7:32am On Jul 16, 2018
Since his party lost out of the governorship election in Ekiti state, the State Governor has not appeared publicly. Where is he?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Ayodele Fayose? by HungerBAD: 7:32am On Jul 16, 2018
Good question.

Let us guess.

A- Preparing his handover notes.
B- Removing that foam from around his neck.
C- Begging Adam's Oshiomole on phone to help him beg Buhari.
D-On his way to Ivory coast to chill like a former Warlord.
E-Hiding under his bed.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Ayodele Fayose? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:32am On Jul 16, 2018
He is treating his neck, hand, shoulder and leg.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Ayodele Fayose? by sonofspada(m): 7:33am On Jul 16, 2018
Who is asking?
Re: Where Is Ayodele Fayose? by bender79: 7:37am On Jul 16, 2018
Cotonou enroute paris

1 Like

Re: Where Is Ayodele Fayose? by seyi43(m): 7:41am On Jul 16, 2018
Peter the rock
Re: Where Is Ayodele Fayose? by budusky05(m): 7:44am On Jul 16, 2018
In my kitchen cooking kpomo

6 Likes

Re: Where Is Ayodele Fayose? by almajiri101: 7:47am On Jul 16, 2018
Fayose collapsed just after the announcement! Rushed to the hospital

Video evidence..
Re: Where Is Ayodele Fayose? by Flatties: 7:50am On Jul 16, 2018
savagery grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Ayodele Fayose? by buhariguy(m): 7:51am On Jul 16, 2018
I have be looking for him personally,
Because i promised him a special slap.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Ayodele Fayose? by iammo(m): 7:55am On Jul 16, 2018
Campaigns are over, should he stand on the express way to direct traffic or pose as a statue for you guys to know he is arround. As for the fake boarding pass been shown on social media, you can't get a boarding pass without showing up at the airport and it's unlikely fayose would step into an airport without been seen. Yes fayose stole just like babachir or gov yari or maina or any northern politicians if you northern youth or BMC crew think we will let you humiliate fayose, please think again
Re: Where Is Ayodele Fayose? by Emycord: 8:01am On Jul 16, 2018
Who Wants To Know
Re: Where Is Ayodele Fayose? by gidgiddy: 8:06am On Jul 16, 2018
mmb:
Since his party lost out of the governorship election in Ekiti state, the State Governor has not appeared publicly. Has he gone into hiding?

How can he go into hiding? He still has immunity for another 3 months, nobody can touch him.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Ayodele Fayose? by Acidosis(m): 8:11am On Jul 16, 2018
HungerBAD:
Good question.
Let us guess.
A- Preparing his handover notes. B- Removing that foam from around his neck. C- Begging Adam's Oshiomole on phone to help him beg Buhari. D-On his way to Ivory coast to chill like a former Warlord. E-Hiding under his bed.
..and what if he decides to join APC? What are you going to do?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Ayodele Fayose? by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:11am On Jul 16, 2018
This is him please

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Ayodele Fayose? by HungerBAD: 8:13am On Jul 16, 2018
Acidosis:

..and what if he decides to join APC? What are you going to do?

APC directed him to APGA and they gladly accepted him.

You are welcome.

6 Likes

Re: Where Is Ayodele Fayose? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 16, 2018
Many of you hate Fayose just for being factual or lemme say for always speak against your paymaster (Buhari). Fayose could be lousy though but most time, he fights for you as a Nigerian but the way he puts it most times might be rude.

Just like when Buhari won and you all started jumping like your Messiah is finally here but what happened after 2years in office? Nigerians are just too shallow in their reasoning. I'm from Ekiti and I respect Fayose a lot because he saved us from your President's brothers.

lastly, if you're not from Ekiti, I advise you concentrate on your own state issues. Even some of you here has the worst governor in your states.

nonsense!
Re: Where Is Ayodele Fayose? by madridguy(m): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Ayodele Fayose? by Acidosis(m): 8:16am On Jul 16, 2018
HungerBAD:

APC directed him to APGA and they gladly accepted him.

You are welcome.

I've had two dreams about his defection from PDP to APC. Dreams may not come true sometimes, but prepare for the unthinkable. Politicians are all the same.
Re: Where Is Ayodele Fayose? by HungerBAD: 8:19am On Jul 16, 2018
Acidosis:

I've had two dreams about his defection from PDP to APC. Dreams may not come true sometimes, but prepare for the unthinkable. Politicians are all the same.

Not for Fayose and Fani Kayode.

They have burnt too many bridges,and hurt a lot of people verbally with personal and family insults. Hurtful words have been directed at family members.

No. The APC will not touch these two.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Ayodele Fayose? by Acidosis(m): 8:24am On Jul 16, 2018
HungerBAD:

Not for Fayose and Fani Kayode.

They have burnt too many bridges,and hurt a lot of people verbally with personal and family insults. Hurtful words have been directed at family members.

No. The APC will not touch these two.

Lol, you're yet to understand the mentality of a typical politicians.
Re: Where Is Ayodele Fayose? by babyfaceafrica: 8:56am On Jul 16, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
Many of you hate Fayose just for being factual or lemme say for always speak against your paymaster (Buhari). Fayose could be lousy though but most time, he fights for you as a Nigerian but the way he puts it most times might be rude.

Just like when Buhari won and you all started jumping like your Messiah is finally here but what happened after 2years in office? Nigerians are just too shallow in their reasoning. I'm from Ekiti and I respect Fayose a lot because he saved us from your President's brothers.

lastly, if you're not from Ekiti, I advise you concentrate on your own state issues. Even some of you here has the worst governor in your states.

nonsense!
I person ally do not hate fayose..but his antics are terrible.. you can be in the opposition and criticize soundly..but peter the rock won't do that throwing tantrums and verbally abusing people...that is ungentlemanly

1 Like

Re: Where Is Ayodele Fayose? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 16, 2018
gidgiddy:

How can he go into hiding? He still has immunity for another 3 months, nobody can touch him.

(1) (Reply)

#osundecides: Live Election Results Updates / Has Anyone Heard A Word From Emma Powerful Since Obi Was Named Vp? / Analysis Of Nnamdi Kanu's Radio Biafra Speech By Ken Chigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.