Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,957,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

Croatian President: Why Everyone Is Talking About Her - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Croatian President: Why Everyone Is Talking About Her (1082 Views)

Since A Yoruba Man Became President Why Are People Facing The Yorubas / Tinubu Is Not Yet The President Why Move With Such Convoy? / Igbo Man Cannot Be Nigeria President, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Croatian President: Why Everyone Is Talking About Her by ceomike(m): 8:12am On Jul 16, 2018
Her name is President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic. She is currently trending on Google Nigeria and of other countries because of the support she has given her team at the World Cup.

1. She flew economy with Croatian fans.

2. Many think she is a model

3. She was with the Croatian team in the locker room to inspire them. She does beyond just spporting from the VIP section

4. She is always jumping and dancing with the teams

5. If she is not able to watch a game, she sends messages to the team

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-44810033
Re: Croatian President: Why Everyone Is Talking About Her by phorget(m): 8:14am On Jul 16, 2018
Croatian population is less than 5m, she really had less to worry about.

1 Like

Re: Croatian President: Why Everyone Is Talking About Her by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 16, 2018
Nigerians talk generally about stuff that doesn't concern them

Nigerians have way more problems than every other country in the world yet they always seem to have an opinion about every other country's issue

It's amazing the level of delusional it takes to be a Nigerian grin

One has to be totally detached from reality to do this

Picture ahimeless man who every evening visits a local bar to beg for a drink sits down aadvises workers having marital, mortgage, and credit problems

Remember I said this was a homeless hobo

Yep that's how Nigerians are

grin

2 Likes

Re: Croatian President: Why Everyone Is Talking About Her by ceomike(m): 8:17am On Jul 16, 2018
Not just Nigerians

Everyone in the world is.
Re: Croatian President: Why Everyone Is Talking About Her by ceomike(m): 9:33am On Jul 16, 2018
grin
Lordlestat:
Nigerians talk generally about stuff that doesn't concern them

Nigerians have way more problems than every other country in the world yet they always seem to have an opinion about every other country's issue

It's amazing the level of delusional it takes to be a Nigerian grin

One has to be totally detached from reality to do this

Picture ahimeless man who every evening visits a local bar to beg for a drink sits down aadvises workers having marital, mortgage, and credit problems

Remember I said this was a homeless hobo

Yep that's how Nigerians are

grin

(1) (Reply)

If i were you, I will go back To duara to train my cows -Hameed Ali blast Buhari / Names Of The 57 Apc Senators &their Respective States That Will Impeach Saraki / Breaking.ypp Presidential Candidate,kingsley Muoghalu Loses At Its Own Polling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.