Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory (2123 Views)

Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo / 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by Ochiboy11: 8:19am On Jul 16, 2018
Man becomes the 2nd person from the Southeast to destroy his PVC after APC’s victory in the Southwest.
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BlSF1_5D18H/
Read his post below and Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzTrkJr9n2U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:20am On Jul 16, 2018
Minus two (-2).
Please wailers go on and don't stop burning and tearing abeg!
We will not take it at all grin!

Better days ahead wink cheesy grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by GavelSlam: 8:21am On Jul 16, 2018
Many more should emulate him.
grin

Just a few days ago it was "I have my PVC"

Now it's " I burn my PVC".

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by iammo(m): 8:21am On Jul 16, 2018
That's just silly, some ekiti people sold their vote to the highest bidder. Can't blame them ekiti is a civil servant state. Government is the highest employer of labour and salaries are been owed, that alone made people vulnerable to inducement. Ekiti only has 2m citizen that's one percent of Nigerian population

3 Likes

Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:22am On Jul 16, 2018
GavelSlam:
Many more should emulate him.
grin

Just a few days ago it was "I have my PVC"

Now it's " I burn my PVC".
Hahahaha, wailing has metamorphosed.
Happy times are here...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by FarahAideed: 8:23am On Jul 16, 2018
Only a shallow fool will destroy his PVC ....Please don't destroy your PVC because the more PVC you destroy the better for Buhari ..... Keep your PVC and be hopeful

1 Like

Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:23am On Jul 16, 2018
FarahAideed:
Only a shallow fool will destroy his PVC ....Please don't destroy your PVC because the more PVC you destroy the better for Buhari ..... Keep your PVC and be hopeful
Sensible post!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by Homeboiy: 8:42am On Jul 16, 2018
good

1 Like

Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by QuotaSystem: 8:48am On Jul 16, 2018
Lmao this is just the beginning.

Another frustrated pigdiot just reduced anti-Buhari votes cheesy.

Even the most illiterate almajiri can never make such a stupid decision.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by CilicMarin: 8:48am On Jul 16, 2018
I will destroy my own after Voting for Buhari next year.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by Kewtt: 8:56am On Jul 16, 2018
Nice both PDP and APC are one and same.... We need to start thinking of something else. If Gowon ruled in his 30's nothing stops the 30's and 40's from being democratically elected President...but not with APC or PDP.
Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by tunjiajayi: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2018
Good.
Yanmiris should let this trend.

Burn, burn, and burn

After all, your votes or not are inconsequential.

Know it, prepare for it, witness it.

Sai Baba, 2019.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by diegwu02: 9:06am On Jul 16, 2018
Why is he Burning his PVC when "COALITION OF OBSERVERS, COO" are yet to meet and release their findings.
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by Annnonymous: 9:43am On Jul 16, 2018
shocked
Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by madridguy(m): 9:46am On Jul 16, 2018
grin grin grin

So they no longer boycotting Nigeria Elections, they're destroying their PVC tongue

What a confused set of people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by 7lives: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2018
post=69423171:
Minus two (-2). Please wailers go on and don't stop burning and tearing abeg! We will not take it at all grin!
Better days ahead wink cheesy grin
Let them burn THEMSELVES alongside their PVCS, God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by Nightmareo07: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2018
Hmm.. I hav my PVC just for a future pass(maybe) , but definitely not voting.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by TimFisher2: 10:39am On Jul 16, 2018
FarahAideed:

You are a joke!

Do you think your PVC is needed!

Do you think that man in Aso rock looks like someone that will concede defeat

lolz

He would rather let Nigeria Burn that to leave Aso rock!

so say something reasonable

I never for one day talked about this PVC issue....because i knew right from day one that your PVC is inconsequential even before Ekiti State Election

grin

1 Like

Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by Ziggylady(f): 10:48am On Jul 16, 2018
FarahAideed:

I dont support destroying PVCs bevause they dont belong to buhari,tinubu or APC...but lining up for hours to vote any party apart from APC is a sheer waste of time...Governorship and Presidential elections for next year has been rigged for APC already.

My PVC is in the cooler till further notice...i wont even bother voting at all next year because i have no intention of voting for APC..same with most folks around me
Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by Ziggylady(f): 10:49am On Jul 16, 2018
Nightmareo07:
Hmm.. I hav my PVC just for a future pass(maybe) , but definitely not voting.

Same here.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by Nightmareo07: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2018
Ziggylady:

Same here.

Ur head dey there.
One the few reasonable ladies here. kiss
Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by Ziggylady(f): 10:52am On Jul 16, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Ur head dey there.
One the few reasonable ladies here. kiss

cheesy..dalu.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by ollah2: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2018
Ziggylady:

I dont support destroying PVCs bevause they dont belong to buhari,tinubu or APC...but lining up for hours to vote any party apart from APC is a sheer waste of time...Governorship and Presidential elections for next year has been rigged for APC already.

My PVC is in the cooler till further notice...i wont even bother voting at all next year because i have no intention of voting for APC..same with most folks around me

We would chill out on that voting day
Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by FarahAideed: 11:01am On Jul 16, 2018
Ziggylady:

Please I beg you with God come out and vote ..that your vote mightvjist make a little difference...its better to try and fail than not to trust all ....please come out and vote on that day .....
Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by Ziggylady(f): 11:02am On Jul 16, 2018
ollah2:

We would chill out on that voting day

I tell you my brother..Ofe-nsala na champagne is bae on that day..I wont bother my head about voting or buhari leaving next year because i know for a fact he will not..Afonjazzys alone will see to that with their voodoo manipulations and abracadabra,dont even get me started on ndi awusa embarassed

Mine is to criticise the hell out him as much as i can.,leaving his zombie supporters in so much pain like worms sprinkled with salt.D
Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by Nightmareo07: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2018
Ziggylady:

cheesy..dalu.

Ndewo nwaoma
Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by Bundaweber: 11:05am On Jul 16, 2018
WTF is wrong with this set of people. Okay, if you destroy ur pvc, then how do u plan for ur voice to be heard. anyway that's really not my concern. What is my concern, is I after u have destroyed ur PVC u are advocating for violence because that is the only option apart from elections.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by weekdays: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin

So they no longer boycotting Nigeria Elections, they're destroying their PVC tongue

What a confused set of people.
you suppose to hide your face in shame, your useless country is cursed!!
Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by madridguy(m): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Show your country grin grin pained wailer

weekdays:
you suppose to hide your face in shame, your useless country is cursed!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by Oziens: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
You people should stop emphasising party politics. Irrespective of the parties, what matter most is the personality being projected whether PEP / APC or any other, it doesn't matter.
Kewtt:
Nice both PDP and APC are one and same.... We need to start thinking of something else. If Gowon ruled in his 30's nothing stops the 30's and 40's from being democratically elected President...but not with APC or PDP.

1 Like

Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by weekdays: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
madridguy:

bg
your useless country is fast heading back to stone edge. can't you lead the hand writing on the wall. Maiduguri guy!! grin
madridguy:

bg
your useless country is fast heading back to stone edge. can't you lead the hand writing on the wall. Maiduguri guy!!
Re: Another Man Destroys And Burns His PVC Card To Ashes After APC Victory by denko(m): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Buhari will be removed with/out PVC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Decides: INEC To Commence Result Announcement / Mko Sponsored Ibb Coup Against Buhari, Yet Buhari Honored Him After 20 Years- Fa / Osinbajo Nigerian Vice President Has Closed Twitter Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.