Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Before You Crucify Aunty Kemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Crucify Aunty Kemi (495 Views)

Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems / Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka / Before You Crucify Obj On His 2019 Election Mobilization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Crucify Aunty Kemi by OfficialAPCNig: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2018
#KemiGate or #OluwoleGate who they epp?

Before you crucify Aunty Kemi, don't forget Buhari is parading a Fake Martin Luther Award.

So na dem dem.

My only concern was how Ndi yoruba drag the whole ish into an Igbo vs Yoruba affairs. As if without dragging Ndi Igbo into their madness they will lose the essence of their living.

If an Honourable Minister is a suspect in a document forgery, as far as I am concerned, 80% of Yorubas might be parading an oluwole certificate.

Kemi, Buhari, APC they are all oluwole. Singling out aunty kemi is unacceptable.

I am in my house. Come and beat me.

1 Like

Re: Before You Crucify Aunty Kemi by benben1000: 9:47am On Jul 16, 2018
Had Okonjo Iweala been in the situation that Kemi is now for forging document, Yorubas would have killed her. Hypocrites...supporting evil! Look at how they destroyed Diezani Madueke for rumors; nothing factual because she has asked them to take her to court but they are running.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Crucify Aunty Kemi by Bluezy13(m): 11:16am On Jul 16, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
#KemiGate or #OluwoleGate who they epp?

Before you crucify Aunty Kemi, don't forget Buhari is parading a Fake Martin Luther Award.

So na dem dem.

My only concern was how Ndi yoruba drag the whole ish into an Igbo vs Yoruba affairs. As if without dragging Ndi Igbo into their madness they will lose the essence of their living.

If an Honourable Minister is a suspect in a document forgery, as far as I am concerned, 80% of Yorubas might be parading an oluwole certificate.

Kemi, Buhari, APC they are all oluwole. Singling out aunty kemi is unacceptable.

I am in my house. Come and beat me.

Why beat you in your house when your madness is condoned by your family??
Re: Before You Crucify Aunty Kemi by OfficialAPCNig: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
benben1000:
Had Okonjo Iweala been in the situation that Kemi is now for forging document, Yorubas would have killed her. Hypocrites...supporting evil! Look at how they destroyed Diezani Madueke for rumors; nothing factual because she has asked them to take her to court but they are running.
1. Okonjo Iweala can NEVER be that situation. We don't do oluwole.

2. Yorubas are known defenders of corruption. Not all of them though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ortom’s Aides Behind Benue Killings, Oshiomhole Alleges / I’ll Rather Quit Politics Than Return To PDP -- Orji Uzor Kalu / Just In: Hafeez Abubakar, Kano Deputy Governor, Leaves Apc For Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.