Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Imo Guber: I Am Still Much In The Game - Frank Nneji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Guber: I Am Still Much In The Game - Frank Nneji (265 Views)

Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate / Enugu Guber: I Won’t Be A Cog In The Wheel Of State’s Progress, Says Ayogu Eze / Imo Guber: I Will Not Step Down For Anyone- Nwulu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imo Guber: I Am Still Much In The Game - Frank Nneji by AmuDimpka: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2018
Our attention has been drawn to a mischievous rumour making the rounds that Mr. Frank Nneji OON has abandoned his governorship bid and would now run for the Senate.

There is absolutely no truth in the story, which is as amusing as it is ridiculous.
Obviously, it is the handiwork of political opponents who are perplexed by Mr Frank Nneji's growing popularity and wide acceptance by Imo people at home and abroad.
https://etimes.com.ng/imo-guber-i-am-still-much-in-the-game-frank-nneji/

The fake story is a futile attempt to confuse and deceive Mr Nneji's supporters.

We hereby state unequivocally that Mr Frank Nneji is still in the race to win the ticket to represent the All Progressive Grand Alliance ( APGA) in the 2019 Imo gubernatorial race.
https://etimes.com.ng/imo-uber-i-am-still-much-in-the-game-frank-nneji/

We also call on Mr Nneji's many supporters within and outside All Progressives Grand Alliance ( APGA) to ignore the story. It has no basis.

We assure his supporters that Mr. Frank Nneji is unrelenting in his pursuit to get elected into office so he can fulfill his burning desire to rebuild Imo state and uplift the circumstances and living standards of Imo people.

Oloko Reginald Chukwuemeka
Media Assistant to
Mr. Frank Nneji OON

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber: I Am Still Much In The Game - Frank Nneji by AmuDimpka: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2018
This is a man that has demonstrated efficiency with the founding of ABC Transport and modernised road transportation in Nigeria ...to make imo a transport hub

(1) (Reply)

Africans Need To Stop Asking God To Solve Their Problems! / Donald Duke: Presidential Aspirant Explains Why Education Has Failed In Nigeria / Be Warned, PDP Tells Buhari Against 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.