Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

I Need Help. Urgent - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help. Urgent (4340 Views)

Please Help. Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by els0nm0rali(m): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
Brownfola4:
Please Mods, can you help me move this to the health sections,maybe I will get better guide there. Thanks

Can down and think. It's not the end of the world.

Abortion isn't your only option.

That child looks up to you for protection in your womb. Don't kill her.

Talk to your parents. They will be disappointed but will help you carry the burden.

You kill that child anything can go wrong from losing your womb to losing your life.

Don't let your bf or fvckmate give you some pills that will send you to the land of no return.
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
mimimile93:

She isn't a b!tch how come she did stuffs b!tches do?

Tell her condom is N50 in case of next time..

But she shouldn't abort this baby o

Madame, do you live in Nigeria? Do you live in Lagos? Abuja or Port Harcourt?

Do you know the cost of living for one person as opposed to, a person + a baby?

Do you know if these drugs she has taken has damaged or deformed the child itself?

Please let her see a proper Doctor / Nurse & If she can still remove the baby in peace without damaging her womb. Let her proceed.
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Talk to your parents. They will be disappointed but will help you carry the burden.

Bruh, we both know ain't happening ! Nobody is telling any one anything bruh.
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by mimimile93: 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
cruchenutii:

Madame, do you live in Nigeria? Do you live in Lagos? Abuja or Port Harcourt?

Do you know the cost of living for one person as opposed to, a person + a baby?

Do you know if these drugs she has taken has damaged or deformed the child itself?

Please let her see a proper Doctor / Nurse & If she can still remove the baby in peace without damaging her womb. Let her proceed.

let her not abort that baby plsss.

When she gives birth, let her take the baby to ministry of women affairs or motherless babies home.

She knew what she was gettin herself into.

Let her face the music.

If she abort that baby may she die at the process.
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
mimimile93:

let her not abort that baby plsss.

When she gives birth, let her take the baby to ministry of women affairs or motherless babies home.

She knew what she was gettin herself into.

Let her face the music.

If she abort that baby may she die at the process

Last time I checked, you aren't her maker/creator to determine if she will die or not. So?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by mimimile93: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
cruchenutii:

Last time I checked, you aren't her maker/creator to determine if she will die or not. So?

last time I chckd she isn't a maker/creator to determine if the baby lives or die.

If she continues in that abortion I pray she dies at the process
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
mimimile93:

last time I chckd she isn't a maker/creator to determine if the baby lives or die.

If she continues in that abortion I pray she dies at the process

I tell you what though, getting a TOP (termination of pregnancy) is way safer than carrying a pregnancy to term, all things being equal. And a normal pregnancy is safe so you see? She definitely won't die undecided. You seem to forget you are not God dear, or are you? The judging is too much, to the point of a death hope/wish

To the poster- good luck with your decision
I advise you to talk to someone you trust (problem shared and all, you know?)
And, you have time to make whatever decision you want- two weeks is early in the process of getting an abortion. I do hope you have the resources and support (emotional, social and financial) to keep the baby. However if you do not, who are we to tell you what not to do?Breathe, and be all right. Do not go to a quack doctor, please (if you decide to through with the abortion). Use Google to seek out groups of people who may be in a similar situation, and learn all you can.Good luck

1 Like

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by mimimile93: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ishilove:
I thought one size fits all?
What size do you use?
I can get you five of it. Lol
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Ishilove: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
mimimile93:

What size do you use?

I can get you five of it. Lol
No thanks, i'll pass.
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Bibings(f): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2018
Do not abort that child! Once you start except God helps you you may continue to abort babies o.
That life is very precious, your life too!
Give your heart to Jesus if you haven't done so already and ask for His help.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Lesbian Wife / "I Am A Virgin, Therefore, I'm Classy." / Why Do We Wear New Clothes On New Year's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.