Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

I Need Help. Urgent - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help. Urgent (4330 Views)

Please Help. Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by cynhamscakes(f): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
This trend you want to start may continue if you don't take serious caution.
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
And the way you still go on to call this irresponsible spermatozoa "my bf" is very very annoying! If you talk pass your mouth there I go wooz you slap!

At your age 18, I was working at viju milk factory using my bi-weekly earnings to feed my family. No be who get joy dey fu!ck
Anyway, just visit a good hospital and get it down properly, all these drugs have a terrible side effect.

Face your book! Go and learn a skill... Food wey you go chop sotey you go tire and him hit dey steal chop. I pity you o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by enabledgoddess(f): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
Enough with the condemnation and the hypocrisy religious talk. If you can't throw in your view and advice without insulting then you should pass. She's feeling depressed and regrets that's enough punishments already. @ op learn from this mistake. Stay away from unprotected sex, and if possible flee from it. Its consequence weights more than its moments of pleasure. Tell you what I have been there . not a good way to go. Instead of taking the drug, why not go see a doctor ? A D&C will be safer.and if you can, keep the baby. You"ll be glad you did at the long run

6 Likes

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Partnerbiz(f): 2:53am On Jul 18, 2018
enabledgoddess:
Enough with the condemnation and the hypocrisy religious talk. If you can't throw in your view and advice without insulting then you should pass. She's feeling depressed and regrets that's enough punishments already. @ op learn from this mistake. Stay away from unprotected sex, and if possible flee from it. Its consequence weights more than its moments of pleasure. Tell you what I have been there . not a good way to go. Instead of taking the drug, why not go see a doctor ? A D&C will be safer.and if you can, keep the baby. You"ll be glad you did at the long run

Madam wat are u saying.

D & C better, even at early stage? Do you know d number of weeks?
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 18, 2018
Brownfola4:
Dear All.

I will go straight to the point. I am 18 and pregnant. Just started having sex with my bf a few months ago and this mistake. I am 2weeks missed my period. Pregnancy test home kit came out positive.

My boyfriend brought a drug called mesofem and I am really worried. Anyone with information on this drug. How it is administered and possible effects.

Please I need matured advise, I can't go to anyone to talk about this, reason I brought it here. Someone please help me am already sooooo depressed.

I hope those that are telling you not to abort would be there for you to pay hospital bills.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 18, 2018
enabledgoddess:
Enough with the condemnation and the hypocrisy religious talk. If you can't throw in your view and advice without insulting then you should pass. She's feeling depressed and regrets that's enough punishments already. @ op learn from this mistake. Stay away from unprotected sex, and if possible flee from it. Its consequence weights more than its moments of pleasure. Tell you what I have been there . not a good way to go. Instead of taking the drug, why not go see a doctor ? A[b] D&C will be safer.and if you can, keep the baby. You"ll be glad you did at the long run[/b]

You pipu seem to forget this is Nigeria & the conditions are not favourable. You want to have a baby without any income? Someone telling you you'd be glad you keep it.

Those who are telling her that the child can also become a president tomorrow should remember that there are also some children under the bridge homeless, stealing and raping people.

Poster, biko abort the child with immediate effect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Nobody: 4:19am On Jul 18, 2018
Ishilove:

Aunty wa, zip up. It won't kill you. If you can't close your legs (and I know you're unwilling to) Gold Circle condom is 100 naira, if I'm not mistaken. It's too early in your life to start aborting.

Which area are you? because its 200 Naira in my area oh. And Durex is 700 Naira abeg.
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Atk1nson(m): 7:15am On Jul 18, 2018
Brownfola4:

Thanks. Saw this quite late though. I actually read alot on the internet but i thought i will get someones advice with real life experience. i am scared doing 4pills at once cos of some horrifying people tales i also looked up. Taking my chances with my bf directive. Hope it all turns out well. To everyone who commented thanks, i know i made a mistake and am really sorry about it and trying to correct it and live a better life.

You've made up your mind on what will do, but be mindful it's not an action without consequences. Sooner or later you may have to pay the price

1 Like

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Ishilove: 7:22am On Jul 18, 2018
cruchenutii:

Which area are you? because its 200 Naira in my area oh. And Durex is 700 Naira abeg.
How can Gold Circle be 200?? It's government subsidised.
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Ishilove: 7:24am On Jul 18, 2018
crackhaus:

The person(s) who told you to swallow four pills does not like you or know what they're doing.
Is it even supposed to be swallowed...

Go look for an experienced pharmacist or nurse you can confide in, or better still just tell your mother.
You and I know this is not going to happen cheesy
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Ishilove: 7:27am On Jul 18, 2018
sweetlaw:
if you could post this here, it means u could've researched the drug use and side effect online too.

google can help u.

in my opinion, i think you are too young to be having sex and if you must, try having protected sex
When you tell them this home truth, they will look at you in a way that'll make you feel like a senile elderly citizen. They are in a hurry to do adult things.
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Ishilove: 7:28am On Jul 18, 2018
yettymuse:
And the way you still go on to call this irresponsible spermatozoa "my bf" is very very annoying! If you talk pass your mouth there I go wooz you slap!

At your age 18, I was working at viju milk factory using my bi-weekly earnings to feed my family. No be who get joy dey fu!ck
Anyway, just visit a good hospital and get it down properly, all these drugs have a terrible side effect.

Face your book! Go and learn a skill... Food wey you go chop sotey you go tire and him hit dey steal chop. I pity you o
TRUTH
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 18, 2018
Ishilove:

How can Gold Circle be 200?? It's government subsidised.

It depends on where you live, I bought mine 200 Naira last time. 3 in 1 pack (N200).

Also see other prices on Jumia https://www./new-gold-circle-condom-4-packs-gold-circle-mpg174597.html

So don't say it can't be 200 Naira Biko, prices may be better in your area.
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Ishilove: 7:42am On Jul 18, 2018
cruchenutii:

It depends on where you live, I bought mine 200 Naira last time. 3 in 1 pack (N200).

Also see other prices on Jumia https://www./new-gold-circle-condom-4-packs-gold-circle-mpg174597.html

So don't say it can't be 200 Naira Biko, prices may be better in your area.
The prices are supposed to be uniform. Nigerians are their own worst enemies.
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 18, 2018
Ishilove:

Honestly I'm just getting to know that its suppose to be 50 Naira. Anyway, if you can ask a girl out, you should be able to afford 200 Naira sha except you are the OP's BF.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Ishilove: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2018
cruchenutii:

Honestly I'm just getting to know that its suppose to be 50 Naira. Anyway, if you can ask a girl out, you should be able to afford 200 Naira sha except you are the OP's BF.
Buhaahbahahaa! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 18, 2018
Ishilove:

wicked woman - why are you recommending gold circle when rough rider dey.

there are even som ethreads on this forum about poor quality control/assurance of gold circle condoms.

that grade of condom is low quality and very thick, and spoils the whole thing

also, i am not sure they are made for all sizes
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by enabledgoddess(f): 9:11am On Jul 18, 2018
Partnerbiz:

Madam wat are u saying.

D & C better, even at early stage? Do you know d number of weeks?

However she wants it aborted, she should just make sure a doctor is involved. I suggested D&c because I think is the safest. Anyhow I'm it of this

1 Like

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by sweetlaw: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2018
Ishilove:

When you tell them this home truth, they will look at you in a way that'll make you feel like a senile elderly citizen. They are in a hurry to do adult things.

yeah but the truth must be told nonetheless
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Ishilove: 10:41am On Jul 18, 2018
oyb:

wicked woman - why are you recommending gold circle when rough rider dey.

there are even som ethreads on this forum about poor quality control/assurance of gold circle condoms.

that grade of condom is low quality and very thick, and spoils the whole thing

also, i am not sure they are made for all sizes
I thought one size fits all?
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by dosht(f): 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
crackhaus:

The person(s) who told you to swallow four pills does not like you or know what they're doing.
Is it even an [br.
I was even surprised too.
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Pricelessangel0(f): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
yettymuse:

Chai! This my mama no wan chill at all, but the truth is this our upcoming generation dont really have any insight, all its about is bf & sex. At my place of work, i interact with many, some even had to go on pill after abortion. I was just pitying them, ask them what happen to zipping up, they will tell you, o ja ta.
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Dyt(f): 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
Brownfola4:

Thanks. Saw this quite late though. I actually read alot on the internet but i thought i will get someones advice with real life experience. i am scared doing 4pills at once cos of some horrifying people tales i also looked up. Taking my chances with my bf directive. Hope it all turns out well. To everyone who commented thanks, i know i made a mistake and am really sorry about it and trying to correct it and live a better life.

So what's the update?
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Keluong(m): 5:02am On Jul 19, 2018
mimimile93:

you called a pregnancy mistake?

If your mom thought the way u are thinking would u be here today?

My Advice;

Give birth to the baby then give the baby out to motherless baby homes and move on with ur life.
Will you be there to help her look after the child? She has made her decision to abort, why don't you take your sentimental pseudomoral advice elsewhere. Hypocrites in here
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Keluong(m): 5:33am On Jul 19, 2018
To the OP. It will do you well to filter commenta of the frustrated hypocrites in here, then focus on whats important. Very stup1d idi0ts here who deserve to suffer in cesspits all their lives.
Yes. truly, you made a mistake. We all do. Even the id0ts arrogantly condemning you here have probably done worse. Some here were mega silent thieves or fraudsters at 18, yet they feel so sanctimonious.
I m not a medical expert, buy I ll kindly advise you go to a hospital or to an experienced nurse to share your plights. Tell them about the drug and see what they say. You already have a challenge, dont add emotional traumas to your problems. Your mental health is highly important, so ignore the frustrated souls here and try keeping a calm mind. No need haggling about the mistake, a solution is more important.
Send me a PM if you need help/support/advice
Pheew... Cyber bullying is real tho.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Jimi23(m): 5:38am On Jul 19, 2018
Don't use that drugs. If he destroys your womb he will move on with his life. Keep your baby and live your life. A baby is an addition to your life. Next time use a condom.
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by korion(f): 6:42am On Jul 19, 2018
Brownfola4:
Dear All.

I will go straight to the point. I am 18 and pregnant. Just started having sex with my bf a few months ago and this mistake. I am 2weeks missed my period. Pregnancy test home kit came out positive.

My boyfriend brought a drug called mesofem and I am really worried. Anyone with information on this drug. How it is administered and possible effects.

Please I need matured advise, I can't go to anyone to talk about this, reason I brought it here. Someone please help me am already sooooo depressed.
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by korion(f): 6:47am On Jul 19, 2018
I am a health practitioner. Send a wtsapp message to my personal office line. 08166755001.
DONOT TAKE ANY DRUGS OR PRESCRIPTIONS WITGOUT A DOCTORS ORDER OR INSTRUCTIONS
You stand a chance of endangering your vital organs as well as your Life.
Please text or Wtsaapp me: 08166756001

1 Like

Re: I Need Help. Urgent by mimimile93: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
Keluong:

Will you be there to help her look after the child? She has made her decision to abort, why don't you take your sentimental pseudomoral advice elsewhere. Hypocrites in here

Bro are you having issues with comprehension?

Where in my comment did I say the b!tch should look after the child?

I only said she should Keep the pregnancy and as soon as she puts to birth she should take the baby to motherless babies home.. They will be glad to collect the baby from her.
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
cryYeeeh, mogbe!! Fola ti loyun!
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by Keluong(m): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
mimimile93:

Bro are you having issues with comprehension?

Where in my comment did I say the b!tch should look after the child?

I only said she should Keep the pregnancy and as soon as she puts to birth she should take the baby to motherless babies home.. They will be glad to collect the baby from her.
Why call her a b1tch you idi0t?
Re: I Need Help. Urgent by mimimile93: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Keluong:
Why call her a b1tch you idi0t?
She isn't a b!tch how come she did stuffs b!tches do?
Tell her condom is N50 in case of next time..

But she shouldn't abort this baby o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Am A Virgin, Therefore, I'm Classy." / What Are The Things To Buy In Preparation For A Newborn Baby? / My Husband Pressuring Me For Another Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.