Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result (4021 Views)

Presidential Elections Tribunal Will Demand For A Re-run Between 2 Parties / Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police / It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2018
Before PDP and Eleka said they are going to court to challenge this result, I created a threat that no Tribunal will hold or listen to their case.

To the PDP supporters outside Ekiti, you might forget what happen in 2014 but we that lives in Ekiti will never forget. PDP sponsor thugs to beat lawyers and scattered Court sittings cause of 2014 election that was rigged in support of Fayose.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/168500-pro-fayose-thugs-invade-ekiti-court-chase-away-judge-beat-up-litigants.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/judiciary-attacked-thugs-beat-ekiti-judge-tear-suit/

I wish PDP supporters and leaders accept their faith and move on but they have decided to receive their last round of beating. No Tribunal will hold and their challenge will be taken care by thugs..

PDP will cry foul again and I will keep posting the picture attached to this thread on any thread where they are wailing.

Karma is a b*tch...... You will receive whatever you do to others in 100 folds. THANKS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:22am On Jul 16, 2018
Karma; a sour soup served cold...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by madridguy(m): 11:22am On Jul 16, 2018
You are a patriot.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by sehin79(m): 11:28am On Jul 16, 2018
heyah no wonder fayose as suddenly gone silent,
we didnt hear anything from him again
he knows what is coming for him
karma!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by activistjohnny(m): 11:28am On Jul 16, 2018
Ekitimadman:
Before PDP and Eleka said they are going to court to challenge this result, I created a threat that no Tribunal will hold or listen to their case.

To the PDP supporters outside Ekiti, you might forget what happen in 2014 but we that lives in Ekiti will never forget. PDP sponsor thugs to beat lawyers and scattered Court sittings cause of 2014 election that was rigged in support of Fayose.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/168500-pro-fayose-thugs-invade-ekiti-court-chase-away-judge-beat-up-litigants.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/judiciary-attacked-thugs-beat-ekiti-judge-tear-suit/

I wish PDP supporters and leaders accept their faith and move on but they have decided to receive their last round of beating. No Tribunal will hold and their challenge will be taken care by thugs..

PDP will cry foul again and I will keep posting the picture attached to this thread on any thread where they are wailing.

Karma is a b*tch...... You will receive whatever you do to others in 100 folds. THANKS
you are still pained on the outcome of the judiciary. be patient ok. fayemi has his lawyers too while prof eleka has his lawyers too. just be patient ok. don't jubilate yet ok..just keep it cool.

2 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by fyneguy: 11:31am On Jul 16, 2018
activistjohnny:
you are still pained on the outcome of the judiciary. be patient ok. fayemi has his lawyers too while prof eleka has his lawyers too. just be patient ok. don't jubilate yet ok..just keep it cool.

Do you understand what he posted?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by activistjohnny(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2018
And to correct you op, tribunal will hold in ekiti state. if you are not satisfied, go and hug transformer. it will hold and nothing, i repeat there is nothing you will do about it. stop taking panadol to another headache.

3 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by activistjohnny(m): 11:34am On Jul 16, 2018
fyneguy:

Do you understand what he posted?
yea , i understand. he is just taking panadol in another person headache. besides he is not from ekiti. ekiti people doesn't behave that way. upon the military patrol throughout in ado ekiti and other places till this moment, ekiti people are still civil and calm. so far so good, there is no form of violence from them. so just keep calm ok.

2 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by Butterflyleo: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2018
activistjohnny:
yea , i understand. he is just taking panadol in another person headache. besides he is not from ekiti. ekiti people doesn't behave that way. upon the military patrol throughout in ado ekiti and other places till this moment, ekiti people are still civil and calm. so far so good, there is no form of violence from them. so just keep calm ok.

Johnnyessence aka johnnyvid are you from Ekiti? You are actually the one who has been taking panadol, tramadol, aspirin, ibuprofen, and all other pain killing drugs for another person since the 14th.

We the Ekiti people love the results and are glad we have been freed. You are not from Ekiti and could not even come to Ekiti during the elections and you are here mouthing off.

The single mindedness and resilience of my Ekiti people hasn't hit you yet abi?

We have decided! We never wanted Fayose. He was imposed upon us in 2014.

This is the first time in 4 years we are having an executive governor and we embrace him.

Take yourself to your state and focus on it.

APC is coming for OSUN too and you best believe it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
activistjohnny:

I won't insult you for saying am not from Ekiti. Go through my posts. As an intelligent fellow, you should have seen that from my username.

6 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by rajiraymond(m): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
You are the real man!
Thanks and God bless.
Re: EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by activistjohnny(m): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Johnnyessence aka johnnyvid are you from Ekiti? You are actually the one who has been taking panadol, tramadol, aspirin, ibuprofen, and all other pain killing drugs for another person since the 14th.

We the Ekiti people love the results and are glad we have been freed. You are not from Ekiti and could not even come to Ekiti during the elections and you are here mouthing off.

This is the first time in 4 years we are having an executive governor and we embrace him.

hmmm you have started boasting again. ok i'm asking you here in terms of social responsibility, transparency and accountability, who will carry the day and who to be trusted. you always praise fayemi.i hope you don't forget the past if you say you are from ekiti state. fayose is a movement in ekiti state. he has brought the state to limelight. don't worry the truth will surely prevail in the governorship election.

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
activistjohnny:
hmmm you have started boasting again. ok i'm asking you here in terms of social responsibility, transparency and accountability, who will carry the day and who to be trusted. you always praise fayemi.i hope you don't forget the past if you say you are from ekiti state. fayose is a movement in ekiti state. he has brought the state to limelight. don't worry the truth will surely prevail in the governorship election.

Fayose was never a movement in Ekiti. Please note that.

Fayose winning 2014 election shocked me cause I don't expect him to win at all.

In 2011 Fayose contested for Senate in Ekiti Central Senatorial. Do you know the result??

He came 3rd!! Do you call that politician a movement?? No.

Fayose won 2014 election through rigging.. Only tout and illiterate support him. I knew from the beginning that he will never win this election. I don't even expect him to have 4 local government. My predictions before this election was 13-3 in favour of Fayemi

4 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Na you be tribunal

So since you have collected your share of national cake others shouldn't talk abi

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by damlek7576(m): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ekitimadman:

� � you are a terrible liar Mr man

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
damlek7576:
� � you are a terrible liar Mr man

Liar in what way? Please explain

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by activistjohnny(m): 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ekitimadman:

Fayose was never a movement in Ekiti. Please note that.

Fayose winning 2014 election shocked me cause I don't expect him to win at all.

In 2011 Fayose contested for Senate in Ekiti Central Senatorial. Do you know the result??

He came 3rd!! Do you call that politician a movement?? No.

Fayose won 2014 election through rigging.. Only tout and illiterate support him. I knew from the beginning that he will never win this election. I don't even expect him to have 4 local government. My predictions before this election was 13-3 in favour of Fayemi
you have been all over the nairaland commenting about the election, but please i'm asking, why are you afraid hmmm. you shouldn't be afraid now of tribunal cases now. you are referring to 2014 fayose won the rigging,i'm asking you, please are you telling me that fayemi didn't approach tribunal, appeal and supreme court hmmmmm. why the fear in approaching court. why fear here. i can see that you are afraid of tribunal,appeal and supreme court. please be civil in your dealings. ok.
Re: EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
activistjohnny:
you have been all over the nairaland commenting about the election, but please i'm asking, why are you afraid hmmm. you shouldn't be afraid now of tribunal cases now. you are referring to 2014 fayose won the rigging,i'm asking you, please are you telling me that fayemi didn't approach tribunal, appeal and supreme court hmmmmm. why the fear in approaching court. why fear here. i can see that you are afraid of tribunal,appeal and supreme court. please be civil in your dealings. ok.

Why afraid? I'm just telling you what will happen.

I believe you will surely loose at the Tribunal. But I want Fayose to be served exactly what he served 4 years ago.

Before the election, I keep saying Fayemi will win without any federal power but I don't want that. I want Fayose to feel what he did 4 years ago.

I knew Eleka ( not Fayose) will decide to go to court again, that is where the Final Karma will be served. Thanks. I will quote you when this start happening.

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by Jessewizy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ekitimadman:

I believe you will surely loose at the Tribunal. But I want Fayose to be served exactly what he served 4 years ago.

Before the election, I keep saying Fayemi will win without any federal power but I don't want that. I want Fayose to feel what he did 4 years ago.

I knew Eleka ( not Fayose) will decide to go to court again, that is where the Final Karma will be served. Thanks. I will quote you when this start happening.
Typical black man mentality. No wonder Nigeria is so backward. You disgust me
Re: EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by activistjohnny(m): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ekitimadman:

let the case be settled in the court ok. i'm even expecting you to be jubilating up and down, but you are not doing that now. you keep referring to 2014, i hope you know that fayemi went to court to seek redrese, but at the end the supreme court dismissed fayemi case. take it cool ok. be civil. just copy this comment ok. patience is the key. if fayemi knows that he won the election free and credible, he shouldn't disturb himself about court cases now.
Re: EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
Jessewizy:

Typical black man mentality. No wonder Nigeria is so backward. You disgust me

You disgust yourself. I shouldn't be trading word with you people. Anyone of you outside Ekiti who doesn't feel the pain of the masses and still going against Ekiti decisions will surely suffer one way or the other more than what the Civil servant is facing.

I can't count times when Educated women ( civil servant) as come early to our house begging for food and money to feed their children. To hell with you people outside Ekiti who is supporting that dictator and shameless Fayose. I won't reply you anymore

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by Jessewizy(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ekitimadman:

You disgust yourself. I shouldn't be trading word with you people. Anyone of you outside Ekiti who doesn't feel the pain of the masses and still going against Ekiti decisions will surely suffer one way or the other more than what the Civil servant is facing.

I can't count times when Educated women ( civil servant) as come early to our house begging for food and money to feed their children. To hell with you people outside Ekiti who is supporting that dictator and shameless Fayose. I won't reply you anymore
You’ve gotta show me where I supported fayose or anybody. You sound so unintelligent
Re: EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by Ibroseun01(m): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Only you abi, coz am from ekiti and we are not satisfied
Re: EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by damlek7576(m): 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ekitimadman:

Liar in what way? Please explain
fayose has never rigged an election... You better get ur fact before uploading... Even the Apc applause his victory
Re: EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by topsam1(m): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
activistjohnny:

yeah, he actually brought the state to limelight by beating up judges, by acting and claiming he was shot at at their unauthorized rally...IMO he has done more bad than good to the state.

3 Likes

Re: EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by Samunique(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ekitimadman:

Thank you so much APC zombie that you believe in karma, hope when karma begins to reward APC and Buhari u will not cry foul ?
Re: EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Samunique:
Thank you so much APC zombie that you believe in karma, hope when begins also to reward APC and Buhari u will not cry foul ?

Why cry foul? I don't support politicians blindly.

Despite how much I give credit to buhari government, I never stop criticizing him online and offline about the insecurity.

None of them feeds me.

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by Okrikacity: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
Johnny Johnny you sound so bitter and pained please I beg u no die on top Ekiti matter.

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by Almaiga: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Op, thanks for the reminder. PDP are evil, Corrupt, badluck, but Nigerians are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018:: I Repeat, No Tribunal Will Hold If PDP Challenge The Result by Kingspin(m): 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ekitimadman:

Are we in a backward era government? Where CHANGE is a orphan.
Even our little democracy we think we earned have been overrun by caliphate government. Is Nigeria a bitch?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is One Of Nigerian Governor Climbing A Truck. PHOTOS / 2023: Nnamdi Kanu’ll ‘force’ Igbo President To Declare Biafra – Dokpesi / Drama As Tinubu Failed To Recite Islamic Prayer Properly At Kaduna Rally (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.