Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,716 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details (48894 Views)

Asisat Oshoala's Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Champions League Season. / Oshoala's Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Week As Barcelona Hails "Agba Baller" / Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by LeSulk(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Messi goal was class how he managed to control the ball while maintaining his pace was perfection not even Ronaldo can manage that... Only people like ronaldinho can do such.

Did you watch Dennis Bergkamp play?
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by akaahs(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
[quote author=Hardeybohwarley post=69431479]First to Comment at last. Dedicating this to my project supervisor, Professor O.M Bamigbola. Solution to Singular System of Linear Equations Using Gauss-Siedel-Based Method ISSA GOAL.

Celebrate with me please. grin grin grin[/quote
OK, name all the algorithms for using Gaus-Siedel method.
Solve the following using either Gaussian Elimination method or Gaus-Jordan method or Gaus-Siedel method.
2x + 4y - z + q = 4
-5x + y + 0z- 2q =9
3x + 0x + 4z +5q = 15
0x + 2y - z + 0.5q =-3
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by ikorodureporta: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nonsense goal wey messi score....which work him do, if not d charm wey let our tall keeper no fit push d ball away
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by autonomous22: 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
yaksdavirus:
Ahmed Musa's goal was really beautiful. And how do we vote?

Don't bother ur self, your vote will not count... it will b rigged.
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:
Yea bro. So honoured to meet someone of my kind.

You are always welcome.
#teamgbamigbolites
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by thaoriginator: 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Aystarz:

My thoughts exactly. The sheer cont
rol with which he brought that Moses pass to a halt, mid-air and the precision and aggression in the manner the aboki slammed that ball in Brutal Gan.

Television goal for days!!!

you're a genius.

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by ozoebuka1(m): 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
groundnutoil:
u sabi ball jare did u see how d second touch while d ball still on mid air took omeruo out of d equation
DAT touch was class abeg pure orgasm
just try watching it in slow motion to appreciate wat am saying
Only those that really play football can understand how hard it can be to control such a ball while maintaining your pace not those that play football with their mouth... You sabi too, bro.
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by Dollabiz: 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hmmm
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by donluclay(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
For me, it's Tony Kroos or Pavard
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by Gbajumon: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:
First to Comment at last. Dedicating this to my project supervisor, Professor O.M Bamigbola. Solution to Singular System of Linear Equations Using Gauss-Siedel-Based Method ISSA GOAL.

Celebrate with me please. grin grin grin

dy/dx
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by groundnutoil(m): 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Only those that really play football can understand how hard it can be to control such a ball while maintaining your pace not those that play football with their mouth... You sabi too, bro.
leave DM dm just d watch ball for TV DM no d understand d intrinsic wey d football i dn watch dat goal a thousand times omeruo
dat control still amaze me till date

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by groundnutoil(m): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
LeSulk:

Did you watch Dennis Bergkamp play?
lol control wise I give is to Denis berkamp ronaldinho and xidane
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by groundnutoil(m): 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Junny04:
Jeez!!!...what of Kolarov's freekick?.. That's the best goal of the tournament for me...
DAT goal shud b before Rinaldo freekick
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by obyikye(f): 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:
First to Comment at last. Dedicating this to my project supervisor, Professor O.M Bamigbola. Solution to Singular System of Linear Equations Using Gauss-Siedel-Based Method ISSA GOAL.

Hahahahhahhah, you no well....
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by Carlyboi(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
abeg that musa goal dope how many players dribble more than one player with the goal keeper before strucking the ball in the net if na messi or neymar score that goal na your goal of the tournament be that...that cavani goal too deserves a mention....
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by Goalnaldo(m): 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
For me
1.toni kroos. His goal was pure work of art.
2.. Pavard.
3.di Maria.
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by TheSociopath(m): 6:42am On Jul 17, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:

Unilorite spotted
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by LeSulk(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
groundnutoil:
lol control wise I give is to Denis berkamp ronaldinho and xidane

Even Berbatov, just that he wasn't in their pedestal
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by theDEVILisHERE: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
phase1:

That's a huge lie and you know it.

No lie
Musa's second and even the first goal as are better than Messi's

An average player who scored Messi's goal would not be recognized
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by phase1: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

No lie
Musa's second and even the first goal as are better than Messi's

An average player who scored Messi's goal would not be recognized

Can any nigerian striker score the kind of goal messi scored against nigeria ?
Musa's goal is 14 on list of 20 best goal and messi's goal is number 1. I just googled it.
Re: World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details by theDEVILisHERE: 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
phase1:

Can any nigerian striker score the kind of goal messi scored against nigeria ?
Musa's goal is 14 on list of 20 best goal and messi's goal is number 1. I just googled it.

"...score the kind of... " Yes
but not from the present squad

Anyone who played football knows that players with good control and deft touch can pool that off easily
That type goal has been scored many times even in African leagues, nothing special
They added it cause it was Messi, an unknown player doing that would not have made the list

The list is subjective
Afterall they rated CR free kick over Kolarov's free kick which makes no sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Winning AFOTY Award Will Be An Insult To African Football / Ronaldo Borrows Doctor's Phone To Check Facial Injury On Pitch / Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.