Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Trump Tells Putin: “I Really Think The World Wants Us To Get Along.” - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Tells Putin: “I Really Think The World Wants Us To Get Along.” (439 Views)

Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine / US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice / Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Tells Putin: “I Really Think The World Wants Us To Get Along.” by Nkemakonam62: 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
Donald Trump has shown he has zero believe in the notion that Russia meddled in the last US. election, and has infact blamed his own country for the poor diplomatic relations with Russia.

The US. President believes the relation with Russia has never been worse and that the people to blame are those behind the “witchhunt”

Speaking at the Helsinki summit in Finland, he said:

“I think we have great opportunities together as two countries that frankly we have not been getting along very well for the last number of years. I’ve been here not too long but it is getting close to two years but i think we will end up having an entra-ordinary relationship.

“I’ve been saying, and I’m sure you’ve heard, over the years…that getting along with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing.

“I really think the world wants to see us get along. We are the two great nuclear powers. We have 90% of the nuclear – and that’s not a good thing, its a bad thing. I think we can hopefully do something about that because it is not a positive force, it is a negative force so we’ll be talking about that among other things.”

In his speech, he didn’t once mention Russia meddling in the US. election.

Trump and Putin are currently participating in a one-on-one meeting with only translators in the room.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/07/trump-tells-putin-i-really-think-world.html

Re: Trump Tells Putin: “I Really Think The World Wants Us To Get Along.” by Fleshly: 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
This deserves to be on the FP - the much awaited meeting is here.

Yalta 2.0 loading...
Re: Trump Tells Putin: “I Really Think The World Wants Us To Get Along.” by Mikkyjay17(m): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Iran nightmare equal to Trump
Putin headache is Trump.
Re: Trump Tells Putin: “I Really Think The World Wants Us To Get Along.” by Lerio(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
Both of them will have a meeting. Not the transaction wey em do with one shameless old man that bought weapons for his fulani terrorist
Re: Trump Tells Putin: “I Really Think The World Wants Us To Get Along.” by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
...i can't believe that a desperate Donald Trump's eagerness to have a meeting with Putin at this stage before the mid-term elections in November...no US president has been this desperate...
Re: Trump Tells Putin: “I Really Think The World Wants Us To Get Along.” by BAILMONEY: 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
...i can't believe that a desperate Donald Trump's eagerness to have a meeting with Putin at this stage before the mid-term elections in November...no US president has been this desperate...
IMAM LOOKMAN BALOGUN AKA LUCASBALO AKA ABBEYBAILEY IS THAT YOUgrin

1 Like

Re: Trump Tells Putin: “I Really Think The World Wants Us To Get Along.” by Abbeybailey(m): 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
BAILMONEY:
IMAM LOOKMAN BALOGUN AKA LUCASBALO AKA ABBEYBAILEY IS THAT YOUgrin
Gay boy, is Bobrisky ramming your a*s good. Hope Bobrisky is feeding you good so your a*s won't be hurting much.
Re: Trump Tells Putin: “I Really Think The World Wants Us To Get Along.” by Mikora: 12:16am On Jul 20, 2018
Better to jaw jaw than to war war

(1) (Reply)

President Donald Trump Says He Is Been Harrassed And Witch Hunted By Democrats / Revisited: Trump Pushes PM Aside At NATO Submit / My Wife Won't Cry If I'm Shot - President Trump Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.