Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase (36607 Views)

Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Share A Toast To Their Friendship / Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday / Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by samguru(m): 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
Jodhar:

Sharrap!!! Was it not the useless father that was seen frolicking at a strippers club the other day?

let him be sucking p***y in the public, the truth is, Tillbilz remains the Bonafide dad of Jamil.

Therefore he should return Jamil to his dad, before wizkid and co turn the child's life upside down
Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by samguru(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Neminc:

Which kind yeye father? The one that is known for drug addiction, partying with strippers and patronising edible catering? Is that one a father?

which kind yeye mother, the one wizkid and co have turned to sex machine.

Abeg sharrrap jooor
Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by Ijaya123: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
samguru:

So you didnt read his recent father's comment

The father knows what to do with his family.

2 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by Neminc: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
samguru:

which kind yeye mother, the one wizkid and co have turned to sex machine.

Abeg sharrrap jooor
Mumu, go collect the pikin return am to him papa nah, na to dey nairaland dey rant u sabi

2 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by Jodhar: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
samguru:

let him be sucking p***y in the public, the truth is, Tillbilz remains the Bonafide dad of Jamil.

Therefore he should return Jamil to his dad, before wizkid and co turn the child's life upside down
Oga mind your bizness and let Tiwa take care of her child

3 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by adedejidamilare(m): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
newbie2018:

all my years on NL I have never read a post this funny.

I tell you bro. Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by coluka: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
sexybaby22:

Silver and Gold I have not,
But what I have I give to you,
In the name of JESUS CHRIST I command you,
Rise up and WORK!!!
Chai!!! This is savagery of the highest order

2 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by Scholastica1990: 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lols
Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by Zanas: 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
sexybaby22:

Rise up and WORK!!!
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by Zanas: 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
samguru:
Return the child to his father and stop destroying his life with your nudity and senseless motherly cares.
Teebillz no dey try abeg, he hasn't even put his own life in order and you're talking of giving him a child to take care of. Let him get a good source of income and get his life together first then he can come for his child. Till then, I think the child is safer with his mother. A man that is unstable enough to attempt taking his own life should not be entrusted with the care of a child until they are sure he is now in a good state both mentally and socially

3 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by wemimo88(m): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
LazyNairalander:
Jamilu and maaama.

check my SIGNATURE

Lol
Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by gwama: 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
samguru:
Return the child to his father and stop destroying his life with your nudity and senseless motherly cares.

It is better for him to stay with his mother posing naked, than with his father who is subscribed to whores. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by winsh: 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Madam hope say you dey invest, you won't be young forever to continue shaking your A55 on Camera. Nor be say tomorrow now you go dey look for public donation
spycee1:

Nigerian singer,Tiwa Savage shared a photo of her son,Jamil’s suitcase filled with Gucci as they prepare to jet out .
She did not reveal where they are jetting out to.

More@: http://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/tiwa-savage-shows-off-sonjamils-gucci.html

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
Jodhar:

Sharrap!!! Was it not the useless father that was seen frolicking at a strippers club the other day?
How is that your burden?
Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by igwefivestar(m): 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
SoapQueen:

Kill me. Lol
I won Laf faint grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by Jodhar: 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
How is that your burden?
Hope you also asked the guy I quoted how Tiwa's lifestyle is his burden, if you didn't then you're nothing but a hypocrite
Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by lielbree: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
samguru:
Shut your stupìd mouth.

She should had over a toddler to a jobless cocaine addict??

1 Like

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by decatalyst(m): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
sexybaby22:

Rise up and WORK!!!

Chai! Nairaland, but why? grin

2 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by dasparrow: 2:51am On Jul 17, 2018
Poverty mindset! Nigerians and their worship
of money. People with some serious money like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerbuerg et al never make noise about their wealth. These white men with serious money engage in philanthropy and touch the lives of the less fortunate.

However, the average Nigerian, once they have little change in their pocket, they begin to buy frivolties that will depreciate the next minute. In the future, when Tiwa becomes old and gray and the money is no longer flowing in like it used to and she happens to falls sick, she will begin to beg the Nigerian public for money for her treatment.

Black people have a problem saving, investing and touching lives positively. Consumerism is where the average black person thrives. This is why our countries and communities worldwide are so messed up. SMH.

What does a toddler know about brand name clothes? Clothes that in 3 years time will not even fit him anymore.
Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by TroublemakerPro: 4:29am On Jul 17, 2018
sexybaby22:

Rise up and WORK!!!

You are a legend, I bow.

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by Rayd502(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
sexybaby22:

Silver and Gold I have not, But what I have I give to you, In the name of JESUS CHRIST I command you, Rise up and WORK!!!
SAVAGE! lol...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Goes Swimming With Hailey Adeleke, His Second Daughter (Photos/Video) / BBNaija: Ebuka Looking Dapper In Suit / J'dyl, Van Vicker Daughter Celebrates Her 15th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.