Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase (36596 Views)

Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Share A Toast To Their Friendship / Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday / Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by spycee1: 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2018

Nigerian singer,Tiwa Savage shared a photo of her son,Jamil’s suitcase filled with Gucci as they prepare to jet out .
She did not reveal where they are jetting out to.

More@: http://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/tiwa-savage-shows-off-sonjamils-gucci.html
Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by decatalyst(m): 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
Does he want to be dressing as an angel all summer?

grin

7 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by itspzpics(m): 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by chii8(f): 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
sexybaby22:

Silver and Gold I have not,
But what I have I give to you,
In the name of JESUS I command you,
Rise up and WORK!!!

Lol, you are wicked.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by CoCoLav(f): 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
I would never understand why people feel the need to do this undecided

15 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by SoapQueen(f): 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
sexybaby22:

Silver and Gold I have not, But what I have I give to you, In the name of JESUS I command you, Rise up and WORK!!!
Kill me. Lol

15 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by sirusX(m): 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
chii8:

Lol, you are wicked.

As in ehn grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by esbjaygmailco(m): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
sexybaby22:

Rise up and WORK!!!

you are wicked...... But what if the guy has hands and legs (i mean if they are working effectively).. dont you think you need to pray on/for his head...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by LazyNairalander(m): 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
Jamilu and maaama.

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by monaPhilz: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
Cute
Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by surveyProf(m): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
sexybaby22:

Rise up and WORK!!!

You can do more better than this....common grin
Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by samguru(m): 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
Return the child to his father and stop destroying his life with your nudity and senseless motherly cares.

3 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hope she buy along gucci foodstuffs too?

2 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by newbie2018: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
sexybaby22:

Rise up and WORK!!!

all my years on NL I have never read a post this funny.

20 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by Olibboy: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
Good vibes only

2 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by ElFabchuks(m): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
The real mvp! Hahahaha
sexybaby22:

Rise up and WORK!!!

15 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by 190theclown: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
sexybaby22:

Rise up and WORK!!!
grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by Alphybuks(m): 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
sexybaby22:

Rise up and WORK!!!
r u sure ur boyfrnd z nt doing d same to keep u up to date? undecided
sexybaby22:

Rise up and WORK!!!
r u sure ur boyfrnd z nt doing d same to keep u up to date?
Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Stupidity. I don't care how what you think about it. That how I see it.

2 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by Kaybaba5(m): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Useless post

2 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by Ijaya123: 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
samguru:
Return the child to his father and stop destroying his life with your nudity and senseless motherly cares.

Aproko. Is the father complaining to you? Haters everywhere.

17 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by Duru009(m): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
sexybaby22:

Rise up and WORK!!!

In name of JESUS CHRIST of Nazareth !!
Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
spycee1:

Nigerian singer,Tiwa Savage shared a photo of her son,Jamil’s suitcase filled with Gucci as they prepare to jet out .
She did not reveal where they are jetting out to.

More@: http://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/tiwa-savage-shows-off-sonjamils-gucci.html

Fake.

3 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by OboOlora(f): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lonely, depressed life!

Teebillz be looking at the pics like...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by Jodhar: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
samguru:
Sharrap!!! Was it not the useless father that was seen frolicking at a strippers club the other day?

9 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by samguru(m): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ijaya123:

Aproko. Is the father complaining to you? Haters everywhere.

So you didnt read his recent father's comment
Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by Neminc: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
samguru:
Which kind yeye father? The one that is known for drug addiction, partying with strippers and patronising edible catering? Is that one a father?

10 Likes

Re: Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase by Thistles: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Runtown And Shatta Bandle To Collaborate / BBNaija: Ebuka Looking Dapper In Suit / Swankyjerry Styled Jamil Abubakar As He Weds Fatima Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.