Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,219 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Serena Williams Vowed To Return Stronger - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serena Williams Vowed To Return Stronger (209 Views)

Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match / Disney Style, Serena Williams Wedding Gown Revealed (Photos) / Serena Williams Weds Alexis Ohanian In An All-Star Guest List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Vowed To Return Stronger by loveinglistic: 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Serena Williams vowed to use the pain of her shock Wimbledon final defeat against Angelique Kerber to fuel her bid for future Grand Slam glory.

Williams was hoping to equal Margaret Court's record of 24 major titles by winning her eighth Wimbledon crown on Saturday.

But instead, the 36-year-old produced an error-strewn display in a 6-3, 6-3 loss that ranked as her first Wimbledon final defeat since 2008.

While Serena was frustrated by the surprise setback, she took heart from her run to the final in just the fourth tournament of her comeback following daughter Olympia's birth in September. Place bet on today's #Tennis games on [url]NaijaBet.COM[/url]

"It was such an amazing tournament for me. I was really happy to get this far," Williams said.

"It's obviously disappointing, but I cannot be...................................................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/07/16/serena-williams-vowed-return-stronger/

Play Now >> http:///2CE1N6R

(1) (Reply)

Coach Salisu Yusuf Says He Did Nothing Wrong After Video Of Him Receiving Money / Juventus Will Not Sell Blues Target Rugani / Free Tips, Get Free Membership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.