Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) (2050 Views)

Assassination Attempt Made On Russian President, Vladmir Putin / Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth / Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by Explorers(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
has described historic talks with Vladimir Putin today as 'a very good start' as the pair looked to rebuild ties between the US and Russia.

The US President said he hoped for an 'extraordinary relationship' with Moscow before leaning across to shake hands with the Russian leader as the pair sat side-by-side ahead of their summit at the Finnish Presidential Palace in Helsinki.

In his opening remarks, Trump praised Russia's hosting of the World Cup, but admitted the two countries have not been getting along for the past two years.

2 Likes

Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by madridguy(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Trump my guy.

Putin my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by Explorers(m): 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Russian President Vladimir Putin told his US counterpart: 'The time has to come to talk in a substantive way'

Trump said getting along with Russia would be a 'good thing, not a bad thing', in opening remarks in front of media before the closed-door meeting.

US President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin are pictured ahead of their private talks in Helsinki today.

2 Likes

Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by Explorers(m): 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Russian President Vladimir Putin could be seen smiling as he shook hands with Donald Trump today. First Lady Melania Trump (left) was also in Helsinki.

Russia's President Vladimir Putin (centre), U.S. President Donald Trump (second left), First lady Melania Trump (left), Finland's President Sauli Niinisto (second right) and his wife Jenni Haukio pose for a picture during the meeting in Helsinki.

1 Like

Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by Explorers(m): 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
The motorcade and US official state car also known as The Beast carrying US President Donald Trump passes the Finnish Parliament in Helsinki, Finland today.

US President Donald J. Trump and US First Lady Melania Trump arrive in a diplomatic vehicle (inside tent) at the Presidential Palace, in Helsinki.

1 Like

Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by Buskete(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
Explorers and the Beast again!!

2 Likes

Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
Putin has class
Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by Merimental(m): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
2 powerful men.
Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by Aldebaran(m): 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Putin grin
Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by seunny4lif(m): 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
I like to see Putin Limo cool
Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by Aldebaran(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
seunny4lif:
I like to see Putin Limo cool
You mean this? grin

Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by Flexherbal(m): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
These are men !
Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by seunny4lif(m): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
Aldebaran:

You mean this? grin
He brought the Limo with him to Finland
Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by happney65: 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
I think its official..A Russian Stooge is in the White House..Watching the Press conference between these two now and i cant but shake my head..Donald Trump is in the Pocket of Putin..It is a Big Shame.The World is in SOUP!

1 Like

Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
...as an ex-KGB operative...Putin is well prepared with his pen and notepad...Trump just sits down there totally oblivious to what is taking place...

Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
...kudos to Explorers once again...some photos from the meeting / summit...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
...and definetely some protesters will identify themselves...

2 Likes

Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by Imustreturn(m): 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
My love for this guy is out of this world..

Carry go Trump nwanne
Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by Aaronsrod: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
Flexherbal:
These are men !

Yes!

They are greatly feared and have abundant wealth.

It is good to worship true power on this earth and pray that God will bless us likewise!

1 Like

Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
happney65:
I think its official..A Russian Stooge is in the White House..Watching the Press conference between these two now and i cant but shake my head..Donald Trump is in the Pocket of Putin..It is a Big Shame.The World is in SOUP!
happney65, you see what people like me and millions of Americans are worried about. The Dotard is a Russian stooge and he doesn't even hide it anymore. That's where his finances comes from because no single bank in America will fund his projects because of his several bankruptcies. Hopefully, the Sickle and the Hammer wouldn't be on an American flag.
Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
...and definetely some protesters will identify themselves...
I never believe that i will live to see a day when the president of my country will be a subject of ridicule and scorn all over the world. This too shall pass.
Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nigerians carrying American politics like pure water.
Okay o

1 Like

Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by Aaronsrod: 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
Imustreturn:
My love for this guy is out of this world..

Carry go Trump nwanne

All true Nigerians adore this man. He has been sent by God.

Our love for Him is second only to our love for Jesus Christ!

Trump carries the power of life and death over every soul on this planet with nuclear fire!

Women minorities and gay will be held in check and kept in their rightful place.

He can kill at will and will never apologise.

Who among us does not desire this??
Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by happney65: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Abbeybailey:
happney65, you see what people like me and millions of Americans are worried about. The Dotard is a Russian stooge and he doesn't even hide it anymore. That's where his finances comes from because no single bank in America will fund his projects because of his several bankruptcies. Hopefully, the Sickle and the Hammer wouldn't be on an American flag.

He is a Russian Stooge..there is no doubt about that..I cant but shake my Head..Too Bad

1 Like

Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
happney65:

He is a Russian Stooge..there is no doubt about that..I cant but shake my Head..Too Bad
The press in America are giving him hell as we speak. What he did in that press conference was tantamount to treason especially belittling the American intelligence agencies just to support his paymaster Pootin.
Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by einsteino(m): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
W.
Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
Aaronsrod:

Trump carries the power of life and death over every soul on this planet with nuclear fire!

Women minorities and gay will be held in check and kept in their rightful place.

Tell me one thing you adore him for ?. He calls your country a shiiithole and doesn't give a fvck about Blacks and Hispanics in his country, what makes you think he give a freaking hoot about you in Nigeria. I can bet you my last Dime that you can't even obtain a US visa under the regime of the racist pig.
Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by Imustreturn(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
Aaronsrod:

only men who does evil hate him. Believe me bro
Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Imustreturn:
only men who does evil hate him. Believe me bro
He doesn't even want any of you that's leaking his Orange behind in America. No single one of you noisemakers can obtain a visa to US under the racist pig.
Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by Imustreturn(m): 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Abbeybailey:
He doesnt even want any of you thats leaking his Orange behind in America. No single one of you noisemakers can obtain a visa to US under the racist pig.
do you know if I have a us visa already ?
Re: Moment President Donald Trump Meet President Vladmir Putin In Finland(photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
Imustreturn:
do you know if I have a us visa already ?
If You do, I doubt if they will let you in. The racist loathes people that looks like you. You can take that to the bank. Meanwhile, go and open your BETNAIJA shop because you don't belong here spouting garbage about a country you know nothing about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SAS Soldier Who Killed 2 Terrorists During Kenya Attack To Get U.K High Honour / US President, Joe Biden Announces Death Of Family Dog, Champ (Photo) / 10 Most Ridiculous Lies North Koreans Are Made To Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.