Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri (36722 Views)

Chairman Of Okada Union In Akokwa, Imo Caught Raping 7-Year-Old Girl (Video) / 55-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 7 Teenagers In Jos (Photos) / Man Tied & Killed In Anambra, Dumped In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by pacificom: 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
petkoffdrake2:
Na this kain beaten Chelsea fans dey like.

If u know u know wink
Thank God he didn't commit this atrocity on the day Nigeria lost to Argentina. Most of these angry panel beaters could have been wearing Nigerian jersey.
Get a job bro, and stop having an irressistable sex urge for small pickin.
Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by otokx(m): 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
Why are his clothes still on his body? Warri people need upgrade tutorials on how to conduct deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
I have a 12 gauge shorty for his skull. They should holla me if they need.
Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by Tonimordred(m): 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked

Sex just dey hungry people every minute.....

Hungry dey worry me sef, make I go find something chop grin
chop sumtin lyk ur babe 2
Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by FunnyDude(m): 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
I bleep a tight lady yesterday and I knew the pain she feels due to my long mamba. na adult be this o!
Let alone bleeping a lil toddler.. Please kill that man! Kill him he's not useful to our world.

1 Like

Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by RedAlert08(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
ladiesreject:
Perverts every where.

But the mature girls are also not helping matters. I mean, why is it so difficult for them to allow men sex them? It is as a result of this difficulty that these perverts choosed to prey on the vulnerable.

Sex shouldn't be difficult to give out as a girl. Please, help men satisfy their urge and you'll be blessed beyond measure.

Just cut those mens' genitals and feed it to vultures, by doing that, the mature girls will hopefully start doing the needful if they have conscience.

On a serious note, girls, no de make man suffer cos of toto abeg. Haba!
Las Las e go still smell

Don't quote me please
You're a psycho

1 Like

Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by GOFRONT(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hahaaaa......If u know, u know
Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by Bobchucky: 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
them for kuku kill am.....11yrs old.....too bad......i just pity d lil child n her family....wat a stigma she will live with
Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by brojoshua: 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
Is that the way justice is executed in that society? It's a very horrible society just like any other society executing barbaric form of justice
Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by MissRaine69(f): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
monaPhilz:
I no even understand how some men dey operate again. Wey olosho and brothels full everywhere. Na pikin wey no get breast dey high you.

Chop off his dick and feed it to a dog.
Some men?
You mean pedophiles?
That’s what they do justify abuse as love. The same applies to grown men who marry pre-pubescent girls in the name of religion and culture.

1 Like

Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by MissRaine69(f): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
brojoshua:
Is that the way justice is executed in that society? It's a very horrible society just like any other society executing barbaric form of justice
If someone violated your 7 year old child/sister/brother/neice or nephew what would you rather happen?
Group hugs?
Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by Beey(f): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
A bunch of psychopaths.Not surprised though, one of them, his religion allows paedophilia.Didn't their Mohammed marry a 6 year old Aisha & went ahead to consummate the marriage when she was just 9 years?

1 Like

Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by cococandy(f): 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
Because you know your comment is stupid that’s why you don’t want anyone to quote you

Women don’t owe men sex. Motherfocka

ladiesreject:
Perverts every where.

But the mature girls are also not helping matters. I mean, why is it so difficult for them to allow men sex them? It is as a result of this difficulty that these perverts choosed to prey on the vulnerable.

Sex shouldn't be difficult to give out as a girl. Please, help men satisfy their urge and you'll be blessed beyond measure.

Just cut those mens' genitals and feed it to vultures, by doing that, the mature girls will hopefully start doing the needful if they have conscience.

On a serious note, girls, no de make man suffer cos of toto abeg. Haba!
Las Las e go still smell

Don't quote me please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
cococandy:
Because you know your comment is stupid that’s why you don’t want anyone to quote you

Women don’t owe men sex. Motherfocka

Hahahaha.
You owe, you no owe, at the end of the day person still de sample your Kongo.

Las Las e go still smell
Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by dasparrow: 1:09am On Jul 17, 2018
Kill that pedophile. Pedophiles destroy lives and deserve death!
Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by Adeoba10(m): 8:08am On Jul 17, 2018
petkoffdrake2:
Na this kain beaten Chelsea fans dey like.

As in, if d guy slap land for dat rapist ear with dat chelsea guy position, na deaf n dumb straight....

If u know u know wink
Re: Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri by tammie24: 8:56am On Jul 19, 2018
gabazin080:

If you got bad attitude, change it. Stop looking for who will love you the way you are.
Nobody loves nonsense!
Especially the homosexuals

Trying to force people to accept them and their mental behavior

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India / Tordue Salem Death: Itoro Cleme, Hit-And-Run Driver Arrested By Police / 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.