Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) (36694 Views)

Nigerian Woman Charged To Court For Murdering 4-year-old Son In UK (photo) / Nigerian Sexual Predator Who Groomed Young Girls Online Is Jailed In UK. Photo / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by BadNews: 6:48am On Mar 25, 2022
A 28-year-old Nigerian man has been jailed for six and half years for raping a woman in a car in Hackney.

Kenneth Ajilore, of Prince George Road, N16, was sentenced at a Nightingale Court based at Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Thursday, March 24.

Metropolitan Police in a statement said that Ajilore was found guilty following a trial at the same court on 14 March.

Detectives began an investigation after they were called by a woman, aged in her 20s, who’d been raped in a car after a night out in Stoke Newington in the early hours of 17 September, 2021.

She reported being invited into a vehicle by a man who then drove her to different locations across London.

Later the same day, the woman visited a police station to report the attack. Specially-trained officers provided her with support and immediately started an investigation.

Thanks to the woman’s resourcefulness, detectives were able to use photos taken on her phone of the vehicle to trace it back to Ajilore who had hired it on the morning of 16 September.

To help prove Ajilore was responsible for the attack, officers took statements from multiple witnesses, examined extensive mobile phone data, recovered CCTV footage and carried out DNA analysis which linked Ajilore to the woman.

He was arrested three days later on 20 September.

The Met said evidence officers collected was overwhelming and led to the Crown Prosecution Service authorising charges against Ajilore.

DC Patrick Godin, the investigating officer, said: “I would like to praise this brave woman for her courage in coming forward and seeing this to court to secure Ajilore’s conviction. Her strength is inspirational and I hope it is of some comfort to her to know Ajilore was found guilty.

"All women and girls have the right to feel safe, at any time, day or night, in public or at home. I am pleased our investigation has resulted in Ajilore being jailed."

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/28-year-old-nigerian-man-jailed-for-raping-woman-in-the-uk.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:49am On Mar 25, 2022
How humans has the courage to rape someone still baffles me sad shocked

What pleasure do they enjoy raping someone

Even my condo can't control me because I am in charge tongue

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by chatinent: 6:49am On Mar 25, 2022
This rape thingy is becoming unbecoming.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by MadamVanessa(f): 6:50am On Mar 25, 2022
shocked

Nigerian men can't keep this their stupidity within the confinement of this thing called Nigeria they still cross boundary with it.

That's a saner clime in which law works very well, and the idiotic useless nonentity rapist is in for it.

I wonder how men derived satisfaction and pleasure from rape, really wonder because it's not making sense, and it doesn't add up at all.

I think sex is best enjoy when the dick rises, and the pussy is wet and drip, as such, the woman will be in mood and that triggers her to help in guiding the dick by herself to the pussy hole and make the auuuch sound when it finally enters which makes the man so In mood too. The flop flop flop flop sound when the man is thrusting is a killer , the nipples will be dancing tikidikiti tikidikiti tingling tingling.. I personally, will always find a way of rubbing the scrotal sac with my hands, though most guys say it tickles themgrin, when he's doing justice to my honey pot

Rapist are not normal, as such should be treated like mad people.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:59am On Mar 25, 2022
The thing probably thought he was still in his country where there ain't no law..he thought it was his country where you can commit crime without being checked....

Very wild individuals..why go to another man's land and commit crime..pls go back to your country's hole if your plan in a foreign land is to tarnish the image of the very few sensible Nigerians.. undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by cherishmichael: 7:08am On Mar 25, 2022
If they disgrace us in our country they'll disgrace us abroad also nawaaa ooo!.
Can't you respect yourself??

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by BadNews: 7:16am On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The thing probably thought he was still in his country where there ain't no law..he thought it was his country where you can commit crime without being checked....

Very wild individuals..why go to another man's land and commit crime..pls go back to your country's hole if your plan in a foreign land is to tarnish the image of the very few sensible Nigerians.. undecided

See More Photos Via www.. Com

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Hamziyah(m): 7:30am On Mar 25, 2022
Rape is too rampant these days, something need to be done to tame these ugly trends. We can't sit idly and keep watching while our sister and mothers keep falling victims. Forget about indecent dressing or whatever excuse, men nowaday get aroused at the sight of maniquine

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Ifakiland(m): 8:24am On Mar 25, 2022
Hamziyah:
Rape is too rampant these days, something need to be done to tame these ugly trends. We can't sit idly and keep watching while our sister and mothers keep falling victims. Forget about indecent dressing or whatever excuse, men nowaday get aroused at the sight of maniquine
Are you for real??
Your dad gets aroused by a mannequins He must be a pro pervert....can only hope you didn't get the gene

17 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 25, 2022
shocked
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by HYDEEE: 8:35am On Mar 25, 2022
Just six and half years... thought it was life imprisonment like in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by HYDEEE: 8:39am On Mar 25, 2022
Ifakiland:

Are you for real??
Your dad gets aroused by a mannequins He must be a pro pervert....can only hope you didn't get the gene
Leave them, so hasty to throw out generalisations.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 25, 2022
Mumu man.

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by ModeEbo(m): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2022
The story sounds seriously fishy...

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by LILTJAY: 9:05am On Mar 25, 2022
nonsense story.

3 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Realmi: 9:51am On Mar 25, 2022
Una still carry rape go the abroad

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Mystic969: 9:59am On Mar 25, 2022
angry
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by gambia(m): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2022
Konji na bastard.
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by SILVERLINES: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2022
wink
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by christm386: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2022
Sane country, this kinda perverts spoiling our international reputation!!, but sha, I no trust any white girl accusations

7 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Modest200(m): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2022
With this my visa application to UK is at stake. angry. I wish I can see him right now

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Perfecttouchade: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2022
He's not part of us Nigerians grin

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Sabadon(m): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2022
This one 3rd leg don land am for eternal wahala

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by yesloaded: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2022
Nonsense

If you can't hold your body, get married
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Pele10: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2022
Tipical nigerian man Exporting the bad habbit abroad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Mophor: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by DoctorOlasDesk: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2022
When your village people want to destroy your life

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Cantonese: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2022
Na wah
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 25, 2022
Lol.

He will soon cry racism undecided.If dem don do bad finish dem go dey hide under discrimination and racism.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Teen Teaches Her Rapist Grandfather A Lesson / Indian Hemp Smokers Hold Communion Service In South East (Video) / Court Jails Two Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.