Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,732 members, 7,827,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) (3608 Views)

Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk / Neglect Of The Boy Child: We Need To Speak Up / Men! We Really Need To Rethink Our Life And Our Trusts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Timbuktuo: 6:46am On Jul 19, 2018
DCCC CD FCC CD
Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by INFOBIZ3: 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
Amakavula:
I was on Instagram and base on recommendation, I followed a really pretty lady who is a Nigerian model in the UK.

The Nigerian transgender Miss Sahara, who I followed for a while was called a "former man" by a fan, which surprised me because I never knew she was and after some googling I found she was actually one.

Now there is the dilemma, without prior information very few , including me will never know that she is a Transgender. She had made a smooth transition from a male to female and looked more female than some females I know. But a lot of Nigerians are still refusing to see this ad call it an abomination.

This worries a lot as sh is a great lady and would definitely do good if only Nigerians were more accepting and opened minded.

Should we keep judging people who don't fall within our sets of believe or the natural duality of nature or Sex ? If we can believe genetics can affect size, nature, and health why is hard to see it could also affect the sexual hormones too.

Some people are born with an imbalance and should be able to opt for which ever sex they deem fit. What is your opinion on the matter ( matured thinkers please )

Are you sick or something. So you mean God made amistake?

1 Like

Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
INFOBIZ3:

Are you sick or something. So you mean God made amistake?
If you are a medical student you won't talk like this. there are genetic defects all the time. If that isn't mistake I wonder what is?

1 Like

Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by INFOBIZ3: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
Amakavula:
If you are a medical student you won't talk like this. there are genetic defects all the time. If that isn't mistake I wonder what is?

Am not here to argue, am sorry if I have insulted you...
Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by INFOBIZ3: 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
Amakavula:
Kindly drop your WhatsApp num
Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Goddyss(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
@OP, i will have a good rethink after I must have given the guy feigning to be a woman a strong punch that he becomes smeared in his own blood.

I will definitely have a rethink.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mini Star Diapers On Mocality Deals For Just 1900 / Do Wedding Rings Have To Be Gold Or Can They Be Silver? / My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.