Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk (49857 Views)

When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
Elon Musk's son Xavier, 18, files petition to change their GENDER to become a woman named Vivian Jenna Wilson and says it's because 'I no longer live with or wish to be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form'

• Elon Musk son Xavier, 18, has filed to legally change their gender from male to female and lose their last name
• They filed the petition in April to take their mother's maiden name and want to be called Vivian Jenna Wilson
• Xavier wrote in the California court filing they do not want to be tied to father Musk in 'any way, shape or form'
• Entrepreneur Musk, 50, had Xavier and twin Griffin with his first wife, Canadian author Justine Wilson in 2004
• A hearing on the petition is scheduled for Friday and will take place before a judge in Santa Monica, California

By HARRIET ALEXANDER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 00:58, 21 June 2022 | UPDATED: 14:25, 21 June 2022

Elon Musk's 18 year-old son has filed court documents seeking to legally change their gender from male to female and lose their last name, stating: 'I no longer live with or wish to be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form.'

Xavier Musk, 18, filed the paperwork in Santa Monica, California, on April 18, seeking to be known as Vivian Jenna Wilson. The transgender teenager explained that they wish to take their mother's last name to distance them from their dad.

They have not commented on whether they receive financial support from their dad - whose $213 billion dollar fortune makes him the world's richest man.

Musk was married to Vivian's mother, Canadian author Justine Wilson, from 2000 until 2008. Their first son, Nevada, was born in 2002 and died of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) at 10 weeks. The pair went on to have twin sons - Xavier and Griffin - and triplet boys: Damian, Kai and Saxon, now 16.

The five teenagers have kept a fairly low profile, despite their father having joint custody. Musk also two other children, X Æ A-Xii and Exa Dark Sideræl, who goes by Y, with Canadian singer Grimes.

It is unclear what is behind Xavier's rejected of their father, in such a public way. Musk has yet to comment, and it is unclear if he was aware of Xavier's plan prior to the court documents being filed.

Musk has been vocal on various transgender issues and last year he complained about people using their own pronouns. He also said he was a fan of Florida governor Ron DeSantis who has been condemned by the LGBTQ community for his bill preventing discussion of gender identity and homosexuality in classrooms for children in kindergarten through third grade.

Elon Musk and his second wife, British actress Talulah Riley, are pictured in 2015 with Xavier and Griffin. The twins are now 18

Musk has been publicly disowned by his oldest child, who no longer wishes to be associated with him 'in any way, shape or form'

Musk and Justine Wilson, mother of his five teenagers, are pictured in an undated photo. The pair were together from 2000 to 2008

Musk last week called out 'virtual signaling' critics who panned a new Ricky Gervais stand-up comedy special after the show was slammed for being 'transphobic'.

READ MORE

'I no longer live with or wish to be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form'.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by tillaman(m): 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Teenwolf(m): 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Spits

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hmm, this is serious. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Righteousness2(m): 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Elon Musk's son Xavier, 18, files petition to change their GENDER to become a woman named Vivian Jenna Wilson

When you hear or see things as this, you begin to appreciate the relationship and union you have with JESUS Christ.
You begin to appreciate the grace, power and Victory you have in Christ.

Only Legions of Spiritual Wickedness in high place that have taken over a young man , that can make him make such move

124 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Mindlog: 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
Such is life.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by ahnie: 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is so deep.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Flamemignon1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Good.... ditch the ones that don't want your happiness and find your happiness yourself,besides everyone knows Elon leans right and I'm glad the article didn't misgender them

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
undecided
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by SHINJA: 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Rubbish.....

5 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Efeboyi: 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Chai... Oghene undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Ishilove: 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Flamemignon1:
Good.... ditch the ones that don't want your happiness and find your happiness yourself,besides everyone knows Elon leans right and I'm glad the article didn't misgender her
Who is 'her'? You mean Xavier? See as confusion reigns.

This demonic agenda is gaining grounds and anyone that opposes it gets 'canceled', but thankfully that bullshit isn't working on everyone. Elon just won himself a fan.

Men becoming women, women becoming men and then they try to force us to accept their mental illness. Rubbish

191 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Flamemignon1(m): 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ishilove:

This demonic agenda is gaining grounds and anyone that opposes it gets 'canceled', but thankfully that bullshit isn't working on everyone. Elon just won himself a fan. Men becoming women, women becoming men and then trying to force everyone to accept their mental illness. Rubbish
O....k, no one is forcing anyone to accept anything,if he doesn't want to accept his kid as she is then it's best they split ways.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Nnamdipapa(m): 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Awon enyan Bobrisky!
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:01am On Jun 22, 2022
Many of this parents hate and very upset about the choices of their children being trans or gay.. am sure he walked in on a conversation and saw d dad was saying his mind..rich man still get wahala
All d best to Xavier.. I hope his plan to leave d papa is a tightproof one

6 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by cococandy(f): 5:06am On Jun 22, 2022
Elon musk is not a good person.

Regardless of how you feel about gay/transgender issues, don’t let it be the reason you root for him.
Even if he raised an army of nuns and priests who never go against what’s considered traditionally normal, he will still not be a person to root for.

Ishilove:

This demonic agenda is gaining grounds and anyone that opposes it gets 'canceled', but thankfully that bullshit isn't working on everyone. Elon just won himself a fan. Men becoming women, women becoming men and then trying to force everyone to accept their mental illness. Rubbish

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Flamemignon1(m): 5:30am On Jun 22, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
Many of this parents hate and very upset about the choices of their children being trans or gay.. am sure he walked in on a conversation and saw d dad was saying his mind..rich man still get wahala
It's not a choice

4 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by MadarasBlade(m): 6:52am On Jun 22, 2022
cococandy:

Regardless of how you feel about gay/transgender issues, don’t let it be the reason you root for him.
Even if he raised and army of nuns and priests who never go against what’s considered traditionally normal, he will still not be a person to root for.

And how do you know that Elon isn't a good person?

53 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by cococandy(f): 10:23am On Jun 22, 2022
MadarasBlade:

it’s a choice and a responsibility (your choice and responsibility ) to stay updated.

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by MadarasBlade(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2022
cococandy:
it’s a choice and a responsibility (your choice and responsibility ) to stay updated.

Don't say what you're ignorant of. you made a statement, i asked for facts and you're here saying rubbish.

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by cococandy(f): 10:39am On Jun 22, 2022
MadarasBlade:

Don't say what you're ignorant of. you made a statement, i asked for facts and you're here saying rubbish.

You’re looking to argue not looking for facts. Seems like I made a good decision to not entertain your “fact finding” mission. Because if you really want to know, it’s a click of a button away for you. But you don’t really care to know. So keep it pushing hun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Ishilove: 10:51am On Jun 22, 2022
cococandy:

Even if he raised and army of nuns and priests who never go against what’s considered traditionally normal, he will still not be a person to root for.

What aspect of his character is terrible?

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by cococandy(f): 11:12am On Jun 22, 2022
Ishilove:

What aspect of his character is terrible?

Just off the top of my head;

He’s a greedy hegemonic hypocrite who will and is preying on people’s biases/bigotry to propel himself to power? Much like Trump. Only slimier.

5 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Acidosis(m): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2022
cococandy:

Just off the top of my head;

He’s a greedy hegemonic hypocrite who will and is preying on people’s biases/bigotry to propel himself to power? Much like Trump. Only slimier.

You ehnnn undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by cococandy(f): 11:19am On Jun 22, 2022
Not to mention he’s a racist jerk whose wealth came from resources his ancestors stole from Africa meanwhile he has no regard nor does he even pretend to have any regard for black folks.

14 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by cococandy(f): 11:21am On Jun 22, 2022
Acidosis:

You ehnnn undecided undecided

It appears the only thing very very bad people need to do to get y’all’s approval and vote, is to tell you they hate LGBT folks. That’s literally all it takes. It’s mind blowing how easy it is.

I should be the one saying you ehn.

9 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Acidosis(m): 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
cococandy:

It appears the only thing very very bad people need to do to get y’all’s approval and vote, is to tell you they hate LGBT folks. That’s literally all it takes. It’s mind blowing how easy it is.

I should be the one saying you ehn.

Hate is a strong word. I don't hate LGBT folks (at least I don't hate you kiss )

35 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by ShaqFu: 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Why tha fvck do we need to know this? If he or she or they or them or whatever they want to be called decide to change their gender to that of a monkey, isn't it suppose to be a personal thing, rather than tell the whole world.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by LordReed(m): 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

I don't think she'll be hurting for money. Her mum divorced Elon and eventually got a nice settlement.
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by LordReed(m): 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
ShaqFu:
Why tha fvck do we need to know this? If he or she or they or them or whatever they want to be called decide to change their gender to that of a monkey, isn't it suppose to be a personal thing, rather than tell the whole world.

Ask the journalists who decided this was newsworthy. The young lady in question didn't make a public announcement.

6 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by LordReed(m): 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
MadarasBlade:

I don't know about good person or not but Elon initially appeared to be a progressive until his real values started coming to the fore and he is not what he appears to be. The man has a mean streak you wouldn't expect from someone that appears so chill.

6 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by MadarasBlade(m): 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
LordReed:

I don't know about good person or not but Elon initially appeared to be a progressive until his real values started coming to the fore and he is not what he appears to be. The man has a mean streak you wouldn't expect from someone that appears so chill.

Beacause he changed his political view from being liberal to far right?

I get that you don't like republicans, but everyone is entitled to his or her political views.

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. / Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty / A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.