Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

We Urgently And Constantly Need Toyota Hummer Buses And Hilux 4x4 In Lagos Here - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / We Urgently And Constantly Need Toyota Hummer Buses And Hilux 4x4 In Lagos Here (885 Views)

Hummer Jeep Used To Sell Beverages And Provisions In Edo (Photos) / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) / Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Urgently And Constantly Need Toyota Hummer Buses And Hilux 4x4 In Lagos Here by Newbielearner(m): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
Good day. This thread is for those who have Toyota Hummer Buses and Hilux 4x4 for sale in Lagos.
It is compulsory that you are in Lagos please.
Note:
The Bus must not have had any form of accident before (we have our way of checking this).
The Bus must not have been repainted.
all Legal documents must be complete.
We would discuss the price after evaluating it during inspection.
Please, I don't want people that would set an inspection appointment and would be giving excuses.
For now, we are buying unlimited numbers.
You can see my signature for how to contact me.
Please don't contact me if there are no pictures to show.

Let's have a good deal. smiley

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: We Urgently And Constantly Need Toyota Hummer Buses And Hilux 4x4 In Lagos Here by kayola11(m): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2018
Newbielearner:
Good day. This thread is for those who have Toyota Hummer Buses and Hilux 4x4 for sale in Lagos.
It is compulsory that you are in Lagos please.
Note:
The Bus must not have had any form of accident before (we have our way of checking this).
The Bus must not have been repainted.
all Legal documents must be complete.
We would discuss the price after evaluating it during inspection.
Please, I don't want people that would set an inspection appointment and would be giving excuses.
For now, we are buying unlimited numbers.
You can see my signature for how to contact me.
Please don't contact me if there are no pictures to show.

Let's have a good deal. smiley

Thanks.
contact me on WhatsApp for pictures
Re: We Urgently And Constantly Need Toyota Hummer Buses And Hilux 4x4 In Lagos Here by Newbielearner(m): 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
kayola11:

Send me your whatsapp details or contact me via my whatsapp clearly shown on my signature.
Thanks.
Re: We Urgently And Constantly Need Toyota Hummer Buses And Hilux 4x4 In Lagos Here by kayola11(m): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
Newbielearner:

Send me your whatsapp details or contact me via my whatsapp clearly shown on my signature.
Thanks.
Re: We Urgently And Constantly Need Toyota Hummer Buses And Hilux 4x4 In Lagos Here by Newbielearner(m): 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
kayola11:

Done.

(1) (Reply)

Volvo 360c Autonomous Concept Car Is A Combo Of Home, Office And Studio / PEUGEOT e-Legend Wants To “Unboring The Future” / Overfilling Your Engine With Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.