Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Ekiti People Voice Out For The candidate You Voted For...a True Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti People Voice Out For The candidate You Voted For...a True Story (480 Views)

Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti People Voice Out For The candidate You Voted For...a True Story by tonybank01: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
see how apc manipulated the results....i went to vote on Saturday and the results that was announced on Saturday was totally different from what inec released and it's unfair. Which I saw with my two eyes and the corper who pasted it was saying have not signed it and pdp was leading and imagine in the next day it was manipulated and apc won the polling unit for that I actually believed that Nigeria can never move forward 100 yrs to come ...how will you deny pdp representative to entering the inec office in ado which was been surrounded by dss and armed police men.. it was so glaring that pdp was wining even CNN news announced that pdp was actually winning and they denied them of announcing the outcome of the election on Saturday evening and even everyone was so sad that there was no movement in ado and various towns in ekiti to celebrate for apc who won the election because people knew who dey voted for. how would you expect them to come out and vote when every town is been surrounded by armed police men .. funniest aspect how would the federal government deployed 30k security men and $50 million dollars to ekiti when other states are suffering from the hand of terrorist, even most of the apc members knew that he can win the election because his a loser.. those from osun and and other apc states can witness that most people there are suffering, imagine someone from osun that was collecting 150k salary for a month to be collecting 15k which can feed a family member of 6 and the president calls himself the leader of the whole nation who can't question his governors under him on what they are using the money been generated from tax and the allocation been giving to them monthly... I swear those kings in Nigeria should stand up against what the government are doing against the citizen or they might be afraid not to be dethrone by the government because you guys also have freedom of speech that's why I love formal king of ife-oba Sijuade oonirisa.

No man can question his authority not even the present and past governors and head of state because he stood on his own right because oba in this nation have Lost there valve to the government and been intimated. Please stand on your right because your throne is not there age mate because government met you there and they most not have the right and authority over you because there position is 4 yrs because they will go and come. I hail the present ooni of ife who stood on his right which the governor wanted to snatch a land from him and also oba are to be giving allocation to develop there and rebuild there various kingdoms and this will also move the country forward because a sitting governor can't develope the whole town in his/her state...I'm neutral to politics and this was my first time of voting and the results that was announced from my polling unit was different from what the inec official released on Saturday morning and after what did later with the manipulation, they now called a pdp representative to come to talk base on the results, please what do you except him to say, when e knew the inec have manipulated it, I love what he said that morning . If previous leaders of USA, uk were corrupt leaders the country can't be what it's, imagine Monaco, Tongan, Vatican City, Dubai which are not up to Nigeria population have better economy in the world and president is telling we Nigerian that his fighting corruption or himself is the head of all corruption........ Kings in Yoruba land please voice for your people and kick those who bring backward ness to your kingdom an not been blinded folded on the amount of money that will be given to you because a governor and president spend not less than 4 yrs but a king is for life... Please stand up and let's fight this government who have dead mind and who doesn't have the fear of God ....a woman from ondo state was telling me that some people who four have to withdraw there children for other siblings the rest to study when the current governor was saying that there school fees can't buy a pair of shoe....please sorry for wrong English

(1) (Reply)

Apc, Gone. / Nigerian Air: A Waste Of National Resource --- Oby Ezekwesili / Ademola Adeleke Emerges Osun PDP Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.