Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Oshiomole Swears In Prophet Jones Erue As Delta APC Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Swears In Prophet Jones Erue As Delta APC Chairman (1903 Views)

Sheriff Oborevwori Disqualified By High Court As Delta PDP Governorshi Candidate / Congratulations Olorogun Bernard Okumagba, Prophet Jones Erue / Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole Swears In Prophet Jones Erue As Delta APC Chairman by Produke(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
The National Chairman of the All Progressive Congress,today,swore in Prophet Jones Erue of the Ogboru/Omo-Agege faction as the authentic chairman of the party in the state.This is after the Otega Emerhor-led faction held a parallel state Congress in Asaba that birthed Mr.Cyril Ogodo as chairman.
The national chairman called on all members of Delta state APC to queue behind Prophet Jones Erue to rescue Delta state from the oppressive and exploitative PDP government.

Re: Oshiomole Swears In Prophet Jones Erue As Delta APC Chairman by otokx(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Prophet?? He will surely prophesy, nto pe nto pe
Re: Oshiomole Swears In Prophet Jones Erue As Delta APC Chairman by Produke(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Pictures

Re: Oshiomole Swears In Prophet Jones Erue As Delta APC Chairman by Produke(m): 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
Produke:
Pictures
Re: Oshiomole Swears In Prophet Jones Erue As Delta APC Chairman by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
Delta state election will be tough now that Ogboru has finally joined a bigger party.

The guy has d people but has always been rigged out by the PDP in almost all elections he's contested.

Okowa has done very poorly and he needs to leave for someone else with a vision.

If u want to quote me, u better be from delta state and u must have proof of the projects Okowa initiated and completed for the past 3 years.

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Swears In Prophet Jones Erue As Delta APC Chairman by activistjohnny(m): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
kingkakaone:
Delta state election will be tough now that Ogboru has finally joined a bigger party.

The guy has d people but has always been rigged out by the PDP in almost all elections he's contested.

Okowa has done very poorly and he needs to leave for someone else with a vision.

If u want to quote me, u better be from delta state and u must have proof of the projects Okowa initiated and completed for the past 3 years.
check youtube now to know what okowa government have done so far in 3 years that he has been in the government. everything will be on youtube except delta state government isn't digital at all. also they will be on facebook too.
Re: Oshiomole Swears In Prophet Jones Erue As Delta APC Chairman by Produke(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
The People's General,Great Ovedje Ogboru(Daddy G.O) and Delta state APC chairman, Prophet Jones Erue

Re: Oshiomole Swears In Prophet Jones Erue As Delta APC Chairman by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
activistjohnny:
check youtube now to know what okowa government have done so far in 3 years that he has been in the government. everything will be on youtube except delta state government isn't digital at all. also they will be on facebook too.
This just makes me know u need to support Nigeria and ignore these mad parties and their marauders to kill themselves and when they are tired, they can wear out.

Okowa that failed woefully in all aspects?

U are talking about Facebook or YouTube when u can visit Delta state and check by urself.

I work in PH but I'm from Delta state. I weep anytime I enter that state to visit my mom.

Nothing is working in that state. That's if u have gone there at all to know this.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Swears In Prophet Jones Erue As Delta APC Chairman by activistjohnny(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
kingkakaone:

This just makes me know u need to support Nigeria and ignore these mad parties and their marauders to kill themselves and when they are tired, they can wear out.

Okowa that failed woefully in all aspects?

U are talking about Facebook or YouTube when u can visit Delta state and check by urself.

I work in PH but I'm from Delta state. I weep anytime I enter that state to visit my mom.

Nothing is working in that state. That's if u have gone there at all to know this.
well i passed through Asaba when i'm travelling to onitsha every month then, i'm talking about almost 2 years ago now. well i know that delta people still love him especially urhobo people.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Swears In Prophet Jones Erue As Delta APC Chairman by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
activistjohnny:
well i passed through Asaba when i'm travelling to onitsha every month then, i'm talking about almost 2 years ago now. well i know that delta people still love him especially urhobo people.
Bros, don't believe anything u see on social media.

Urhobo people will go for Ogboru when the time comes. They've always followed him when he was in smaller parties not to talk of now that he is in a bigger one.

I'm Urhobo BTW and I can tell u that most people are tired of Okowa all over the state.

He hasn't done anything to help the state move from the quagmire it was during Uduaghan tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Swears In Prophet Jones Erue As Delta APC Chairman by joshjc(m): 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
kingkakaone:

okowa is one of the worst governors

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Swears In Prophet Jones Erue As Delta APC Chairman by danysi(m): 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
Congrats wish you success in steering the affairs of the party
Re: Oshiomole Swears In Prophet Jones Erue As Delta APC Chairman by famology(m): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
I'm happy to note that oshiomhole has applied political wisdom here.The Apc in delta state will do much better under ogboru's leadership. The man has a cult-like following in delta state and has a deep pocket too.I urge him to unite with the emhero group as quickly as possible. He has consistently been rigged out of delta Guber elections. I think his time has finally come,especially with the federal backing and okowa's poor performance. I think delta pdp is in serious trouble, it will be impossible to rig him out this time around.
Re: Oshiomole Swears In Prophet Jones Erue As Delta APC Chairman by Tarzan360(m): 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
undecided Mr go and die, keep away from Delta state, except u are coming for your funeral. Delta is not ekiti.
Re: Oshiomole Swears In Prophet Jones Erue As Delta APC Chairman by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 17, 2018
joshjc:
okowa is one of the worst governors
The guy is worse than the worst self.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Swears In Prophet Jones Erue As Delta APC Chairman by FastShipping: 12:39am On Jul 17, 2018
kingkakaone:

Okowa commissioned three petrol stations already. grin
Re: Oshiomole Swears In Prophet Jones Erue As Delta APC Chairman by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
FastShipping:

Okowa commissioned three petrol stations already. grin
Lolssss...The guy is just a failure.
Re: Oshiomole Swears In Prophet Jones Erue As Delta APC Chairman by Jokerman(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
Lol... you expect Deltans to vote a Muslim party??
Re: Oshiomole Swears In Prophet Jones Erue As Delta APC Chairman by MrCuteID(m): 8:47am On Jan 07, 2019
Are you a Federal Government or Lagos State Government Staff with IPPIS # or ORACLE #? and you need an urgent loan from (Minimum of:N 50,000 to Maximum :N 3,000,000.00 ) at a very lowest interest rate 2.16% monthly in order to foot your obligations or to invest in a business?. For more details, please Inbox me privately or call 08024463908,08119219131

(1) (Reply)

Defection: PDP Approaches Court To Declare Stella Odua Seat Vacant / Senate: Shehu Sani Reacts As Buhari, APC’s choice of Lawan as Saraki’s Successor / Did Kemi Olunloyo Lie About Buhari's Cabinet Member Who Died Of COVID-19?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.