Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? (26196 Views)

Between Tems And Tiwa Savage Who Has A More Attractive Brown Skin. - Pictures / Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? / Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Entvibez(f): 3:03am On Jul 17, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/--xco8zQ4GEc/WVkX4fJtZaI/AAAAAAAAHUI/izj1i0-8T68liT3hXVL6tSl-yCK7lh3NgCHMYCw/s400/Insta-image-1.jpg[/img]

To be a complete musician, it’s not enough to be able to write good lyrics or put out good performance on stage, you’d agree that having amazing vocals makes a complete artiste.

It is not arguable that Simi and Tiwa Savage are two hot female singers who have used the gift of their voices to melt the heart of Nigerians over the years.

Recently, there has been an argument about who has more pleasant singing voice between X3M music queen, Simi and the Mavin First Lady, Tiwa Savage.

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/07/simi-vs-tiwa-savage-who-has-best-vocal.html

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by okosodo: 3:41am On Jul 17, 2018
Tiwa Savage dosent have any mate as far as africa is concerned

155 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Bluezy13(m): 4:05am On Jul 17, 2018
Tiwa is versatile.

She can sing like Simi if she wants to and she can be crazy like lady gaga if she still wants to.
Simi isn't versatile, she is limited to a pattern.

231 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Augustinaz(m): 4:37am On Jul 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by elganzar(m): 4:38am On Jul 17, 2018
True, their type of music differs...Besides natural talent,Tiwa further studied music abroad (where she met Tee)...

SiMI has strong catchy lines,and a nice gentle voice...

I don't really dig any of them tho, they can't sing like/better than Beyoncé...or even Rihana...or Ciara...Ariana...Kelly...TASHA COBBS!!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by tbliss22(m): 4:38am On Jul 17, 2018
Simi is still a learner beside Tiwa na when it comes to vocals..... For me Tiwa digs it better.... cheesy cheesy

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by phetto(m): 4:39am On Jul 17, 2018
Simi all the way.

Tiwas voice is not that great without autotune

264 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by mimimile93: 4:39am On Jul 17, 2018
None of them..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by neonly: 4:39am On Jul 17, 2018
Simi all d way

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by phemmyfour: 4:39am On Jul 17, 2018
Simi is one way traffic..... You can't box my savage to one corner. No1 Africa bad girl......8yrs in game no be joke

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by phetto(m): 4:40am On Jul 17, 2018
tbliss22:
Simi is still a learner beside Tiwa na..... Tiwa has been in the industry for a while b4 similar came on board and she has been killing it since then.... cheesy cheesy

Vocal skills not years in industry

204 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by eendy(f): 4:40am On Jul 17, 2018
Vocal skills Simi is better, overall musical performance it's Tiwa savage

166 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by mimimile93: 4:40am On Jul 17, 2018
tbliss22:
Simi is still a learner beside Tiwa na..... Tiwa has been in the industry for a while b4 similar came on board and she has been killing it since then.... cheesy cheesy

Mr man you are asked who has the best vocal not who has been there for long..

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by taiyesoul(f): 4:42am On Jul 17, 2018
Comparing a Simi to Tiwa is like comparing Adekunle Gold with Olamide.
Vocals or whatever cartegory, Tiwa Savage's voice or clarity is incomparable to Simi's.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by gaetano: 4:46am On Jul 17, 2018
"How can you be comparing Simi to tiwa Savage. Have you ever heard Simi shouting like a motor park tout"

211 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by borntoexcel2000(m): 4:46am On Jul 17, 2018
shocked
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:47am On Jul 17, 2018
BOTH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by nextstep(m): 4:49am On Jul 17, 2018
This is how these bloggers and OAPs ferment jealousy and unnecessary competition among our ladies. The've already made one between Yemi and Tiwa. Now they want to add Simi to the fray. Our industry needs all the varieties of queens, there are not enough of them, and rather than promote them, we're starting to tear them down (for traffic/selfish reasons).

I enjoy BOTH ladies and the songs they sing. Each one has her different tones and moods.

But seriously, why are you not asleep? I woke up to go piss and said let me check my phone... you people nko? angry cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by sexdoll: 4:50am On Jul 17, 2018
i hate to admit it but the winner goes to....

SIMI.

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by DoTheNeedful: 4:52am On Jul 17, 2018
Simply Simi wink

51 Likes

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by johnmattew: 4:55am On Jul 17, 2018
simis voice is good for soul,jazz and rnb ,same as tiwa......but tiwa's voice is more versatile.her voice is good for pop and other genre

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Thollex(m): 4:57am On Jul 17, 2018
Simi sweet vocals have no competition in 9ja

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by OKorowanta: 4:58am On Jul 17, 2018
Simi na winsh for voice.
Nobody near for this country right now not even the birds for my backyard.

67 Likes

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by sparog(m): 4:58am On Jul 17, 2018
It's Simi all the way, her voice is soothing, it caresses the instrumental or beats of the song and makes you feel relax listening to her song

Tiwa's vocals is not bad too but it ain't dat spectacular, she just dey try were Simi dey.

My opinion ooh, nobody should quote me

grin

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by pol23: 5:00am On Jul 17, 2018
Simi has a better vocals.
Tiwa is a better artist.

30 Likes

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Ilekeh(f): 5:02am On Jul 17, 2018
Simi.

I love both Yoruba goddesses though. No one does it like them in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Eke40seven(m): 5:03am On Jul 17, 2018
Tiwa can only sing in an alternative world. People still don't understand that Tiwa was packaged like a brand like Milli Vanilli. Leave the studio works which are obviously fine tuned and altered to make her sound good. The only way you can know one's true vocal skills is through stage performances. Watch Tiwa on stage, you will wonder how she got this far, apart from her dances and high energy calisthenics..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Damilare65(m): 5:04am On Jul 17, 2018
simi

2 Likes

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by AkpaMgbor(m): 5:05am On Jul 17, 2018
I like Simi's songs and lyrics but the one thing I don't dig is her voice..it's too bland or should I say plain for my liking..it doesn't have that oomph to it...Tiwa might not be the best vocalist in Nigeria but she sings with better versatility in her vocals..my opinion.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by sarahade(f): 5:06am On Jul 17, 2018
Simi is better.

8 Likes

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by sparog(m): 5:07am On Jul 17, 2018
elganzar:
True, their type of music differs...Besides natural talent,Tiwa further studied music abroad (where she met Tee)...

SiMI has strong catchy lines,and a nice gentle voice...

I don't really dig any of them tho, they can't sing like/better than Beyoncé...or even Rihana...or Ciara...Ariana...Kelly...TASHA COBBS!!!

Story, who asked you about Rihana and the likes?

And who told you that they can sing better sef?

13 Likes

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by zedman1(m): 5:09am On Jul 17, 2018
Simi sings like a bird... Very sweet voice she has.

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Maureen Solomon Pregnant With 3rd Child After 12 Years / Tonto Dikeh: "Nollywood Actresses Recycle Men"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.