Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? (26239 Views)

Between Tems And Tiwa Savage Who Has A More Attractive Brown Skin. - Pictures / Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? / Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:38am On Jul 17, 2018
simi all the way, Tiwa voice is not that good without studio effects, only simi and wande coal for that industry doesnt need auto tune.
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by bionixs: 7:39am On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:
Simi.

I love both Yoruba goddesses though. No one does it like them in Nigeria.
Oshogbo tribalistic mentality at play

2 Likes

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by BtcKingdom(f): 7:41am On Jul 17, 2018
Una dey mad, abi na voice Una they hear any time Tiwa dey sing? Simi has the best voice in the whole of Africa as far as music is concerned
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Maximus85(m): 7:41am On Jul 17, 2018
phetto:
Simi all the way.

Tiwas voice is not that great without autotune

There's no voice that comes out of a studio without Autotune.

Tiwa is the best. Listen to her talk. She sounds like an angel.

4 Likes

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by CHIBUISI1(m): 7:44am On Jul 17, 2018
TIWA.......call it vocal skill or whatever......VOICE ME VOICE
Simi a million miles behind. though she is good too

1 Like

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by safarigirl(f): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2018
Nigerians do not understand good music or vocals, stop asking them this sort of question. Their ears only acknowledge noise

3 Likes

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Hakeem12(m): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2018
phetto:
Simi all the way.

Tiwas voice is not that great without autotune
exactly bro, I don't even know why they would compare them

2 Likes

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by BtcKingdom(f): 7:50am On Jul 17, 2018
Kewtt:

Hahahaha have you seen or heard tiwa's "Ife wa gbona"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8CFZpC_QZs

This song wipes her misbehaviours for me. I just overlook them. Jazzy ruined her talent.
100% auto tune, this just ruined the small hype I had for her, Vocal wise, she would admit simi is her god.

1 Like

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by revolt(m): 7:50am On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=Kewtt post=69449537]
God bless you. Tiwa was nuclear before Don jazzy ruined her talent for us... How she accepted that trash from jazzy still baffles me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8CFZpC_QZs[/qupote]only an inferior human would pick don jazzy over the likes of cobhams or the guy wey produce kele kele love. Im still searching for her first album till todsyy. I bought it 3 tyms.
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by dizon: 7:51am On Jul 17, 2018
Tiwa is the best vocalist
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by LazyNairalander(m): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2018
Tiwa? That one only shout nah. Her mate now nah C Morgan. Simi does it for me all day.

check my SIGNATURE.

1 Like

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by qrymz(m): 7:57am On Jul 17, 2018
sarahade:
Simi is a better.

God bless you jare. The question is who has a better vocal and everyone is shouting Tiwa is an international start. Abeg wetin concern international and vocal quality....
I guess they've not heard Tiwa sing on stage, she sounds like a screeching tire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by edmaraja: 7:58am On Jul 17, 2018
Queen Tiwa has it all, she's the queen
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by VonTrapp: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2018
I prefer tiwa's vocals, she sings better than simi
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by MrEnigma007: 8:05am On Jul 17, 2018
Simi being the best vocalist in Nigeria is a huge "farce", she has a unique voice that stood her out but then when I listen to her I can't help but imagine Helen Paul in her "babyish-mimicking" voice singing.

Tiwa on the other hand has a good voice, I simply can't compare both, they got different range and tune.

Omawunmi beats them all. "my simple take on the matter".

1 Like

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Haggui: 8:12am On Jul 17, 2018
TIWA SAVAGE

2 Likes

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Macdawid(m): 8:16am On Jul 17, 2018
Nobody should even compare both of them... When it comes to the vocals, pls give it up for Simi. Thank you!
No competi...
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by MicroSweet(m): 8:23am On Jul 17, 2018
I have all Simi songs... her soothing voice is everything. Tiwa, hmmm, I listen to her songs from other sources... certainly not from my device! lol
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Talkizcheap: 8:26am On Jul 17, 2018
eendy:
Vocal skills Simi is better, overall musical performance it's Tiwa savage

You have no idea what singing is absolutely. They are both very unique singers, but Tiwa has more vocal prowess which even Simi knows.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Naza25: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2018
Tiwa has the better vocal skills and stage performance, in fact, she is the total package
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by allisegun04(m): 8:30am On Jul 17, 2018
nextstep:
This is how these bloggers and OAPs ferment jealousy and unnecessary competition among our ladies. The've already made one between Yemi and Tiwa. Now they want to add Simi to the fray. Our industry needs all the varieties of queens, there are not enough of them, and rather than promote them, we're starting to tear them down (for traffic/selfish reasons).

I enjoy BOTH ladies and the songs they sing. Each one has her different tones and moods.

But seriously, why are you not asleep? I woke up to go piss and said let me check my phone... you people nko? angry cheesy
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 17, 2018
For vocals ,I hate to admit it, but Simi does it for me.
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by MissRaine69(f): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2018
The pair have different vocal ranges so it’s not a straight forward compare and contrast that said .I cannot stand that mundane auto-tune voice it’s the same on every single song......
Simi for me .
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Dyt(f): 8:44am On Jul 17, 2018
Waje and omawunmi for me
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by mhizcassidy001(f): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2018
when i listen to "smile for me"by simi i felt the angelical voice.
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 17, 2018
I think they both have very good voices. But they sing different types of songs with their voices. Simi sings beautiful songs, so obviously would sound better.
Tiwa used to sing sweet songs too but she didn't really blow till she started pangolo music. Pangolo music sells in 9ja. You get the club plays and you get collaborations. So I don't blame Mavin for going this route.

However I think this also affects their live performances. Tiwas voice is not a pangolo voice, it's very mellow and thin, like Simis. Even better. But because she has high energy club bangers, she has to jump around and shout. Simi doesn't have this problem, she can just be herself on stage.

I swear this is the reason pple think simi is better. If they both sang the same mellow song, I know tiwas voice would sound better. Simi is my favorite all round artist though. She's true to herself and she's a brilliant songwriter. The lyrics of her songs with her voice just envelopes you with warmth.

3 Likes

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Ayokeku(m): 8:52am On Jul 17, 2018
Sim has the vocal voice ���

1 Like

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by CapitanS: 8:55am On Jul 17, 2018
Tiwa Savage
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Mikora: 9:14am On Jul 17, 2018
tiwa savage has the vocals, every other one is a counterfeit
Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by Slimsly100(f): 9:17am On Jul 17, 2018
My people, make we nyan true talk, forget exposure, experience abi years of practice, Simi get better Vocal pass mama jam.

Mama jam lovers hope my head dey safe o!

1 Like

Re: Simi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Has The Best Vocal Skills? by shadeze: 9:29am On Jul 17, 2018
Tiwa savage has better vocals than simi, in fact I will even pick waje, omawumi and yemi before talking of simi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Queen Of FCT Bertha Eke's Leaked New Photos / Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter / Happy 44th Birthday To Star Actor Adebayo Femi (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.