Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,799 members, 7,813,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Make Me Love Buhari Like You. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Me Love Buhari Like You. (401 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: When It’s A Crime To Love Buhari, Nigeria And Igbo Land / Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan / Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Me Love Buhari Like You. by pol23: 3:41am On Jul 17, 2018
There are thousand of people here who support Buhari,I've always ask myself if this people are Nigerians or from Chad,other than the popular saying on nairaland that they're been paid,I will love to assume its just personal love or personal gain or personal attachment.
Admist what's happening here in Nigeria,I don't think I should start giving you reason why I want the man out of that seat.
Can we settle our differences,tell me something I don't know,give me reason why you love Buhari.
Can you make me love him too?
Am I politically myopic or you guys can't think beyond the surface?
Just state reason why Buhari is the best man for the JOB.
Re: Make Me Love Buhari Like You. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:49am On Jul 17, 2018
He has technically defeated Bokoharam -- Lai

3 Likes

Re: Make Me Love Buhari Like You. by ipobarethieves: 4:25am On Jul 17, 2018
wink wink cool
Re: Make Me Love Buhari Like You. by ITbomb(m): 5:27am On Jul 17, 2018
He is so prayerful

He is praying for God to end killings
Re: Make Me Love Buhari Like You. by PassingShot(m): 6:13am On Jul 17, 2018
pol23:
There are thousand of people here who support Buhari,I've always ask myself if this people are Nigerians or from Chad,other than the popular saying on nairaland that they're been paid,I will love to assume its just personal love or personal gain or personal attachment.
Admist what's happening here in Nigeria,I don't think I should start giving you reason why I want the man out of that seat.
Can we settle our differences,tell me something I don't know,give me reason why you love Buhari.
Can you make me love him too?
Am I politically myopic or you guys can't think beyond the surface?
Just state reason why Buhari is the best man for the JOB.
Go on sincere soul searching for answer to your questions.

I love PMB and I know of thousands and millions who love him too.

I only reason with those who are reasonable, hence I won't oblige you. grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Make Me Love Buhari Like You. by wakaman: 6:20am On Jul 17, 2018
Get rid of religious and tribal bigotry, then shore up good old common sense, you would come around to love him for who he is.

Know it, prepare for it, witness it.
Sai Baba 2019.
Re: Make Me Love Buhari Like You. by pol23: 9:13am On Jul 17, 2018
This is not meant to be a hate post.
At the end of the day,we will all benefit from a better economy.
But guys should give me reasons.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Poll: Politicians Were Cleaver In Votes Buying -- INEC / BREAKING: Katsina-alu, Former Chief Justice Of The Supreme Court, Is Dead / Edo Govt Visits, Commiserates With Family Of 6-yr-old Flood Victim, Victoria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.