Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief (52619 Views)

Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) / Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding / Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by chrisifeanyi: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2018
K
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Sterope(f): 10:05am On Jul 17, 2018
I hate that title called Alfa and I hate those who call themselves such.

I don't blame them.I blame dimwit that patronise them. If you think one idiot that probably batters his wives, fu.cks around, lies through his teeth whom you have no blood or familial relationship can intercede with God for you because he thinks he knows one or two Arabic words and juju, you are the worse!

If you can leave your grandparents, your parents, your siblings, all your fanily and your friends to ask an idiot to pray for you, you are the worse!

Someone tells you that you will be dead in two days and you can't ask God to strike him and his jinn dead, you are the worse!

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by glancenaija: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2018
why she no report earlier if she was raped?
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:05am On Jul 17, 2018
The lady used her leg to look for trouble!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Hector09(m): 10:05am On Jul 17, 2018
Nigerians luv vision
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2018
Na Dem

Sophisticated pigs of the west grin

In Benin this is called @#&$_

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by sisisioge: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2018
Whew! Silly girl! So this one told you you would die in 24hrs and you believed him! Chai! It is well.
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by RevenGeMission: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2018
hELLOOOO, there's Igbo mallam and alfa too , stop complaining
onward4life:
Yorobaws and Alfa system of Government...
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by myners007: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2018
A 29 year old lady who is still a virgin in this modern age tells a lot of her naivety and backwardness
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Lankaline(m): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2018
Lolz,,thats their business,pls o,mbok i need Job oo,help a fresh graduate,,2.1,bachelor's degree in Agric Economics
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Bluezy13(m): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2018
She is very stupid!!

She...29 asked him 23 to deflower her.
This is clearly not a case of rape

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Lankaline(m): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2018
Lolz,,thats their business,pls o,mbok i need Job oo,help a fresh graduate,,2.1,bachelor's degree in Agric Economics
Lankazeku@gmail.com
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2018
Alfa couldn't wait till Jannah to have his virgins... undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Auxtin85(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2018
Wherever women hears miracle their ear go stand like DSTV receiver.

They always fall prey to these fake prophet and Alfa.

Wait oo una wan get power pass God ?
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Rumcy(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2018
Konji again!
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by DABREEZYTOS(f): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2018
"I THREW THE FROG INSIDE THE WATER BECAUSE I WANT TO MARRY HER AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO TELL HER"....
FIRSTLY,SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S FRIEND
SECONDLY,YOU WANT TO MARRY HER INSTEAD OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND........
SMH....who is he expecting to believe this cock n bull story??chai,,,it is finished
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by grandstar(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2018
Why are people so gullible?

I advise she goes for EMDR

The rapist must serve at least 7years to deter other perverted deviants
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by DeBrain045(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2018
Why should their be anything like alfa the people are skull miners in disguise

Tufiakwa at the age of 29 still a fool i guess she is part of the foolish virgins in the bible this is why we all needs christ.

God save this nation

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Grupo(m): 10:12am On Jul 17, 2018
OboOlora:
29 year old virgin, that’s a rare breed!
Alfa must av been searching for over 2years carrying different gehs with borehole poosie cheesy

I'm a 34 year old vagiiiin. Oya come and disvirgin me with that massive tow tow I'm seeing on your pix.
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Surrey2Bimshire: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2018
OboOlora:
Alfa must av been searching for over 2years carrying different gehs with borehole poosie cheesy

I don’t know what planet you live in ..
29 year old Virgin is not rare .

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Cumtroller: 10:14am On Jul 17, 2018
Afonjas and Sexual Crimes are 5 and 6. Dogs in human form...

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by jolyment: 10:14am On Jul 17, 2018
Contact me for your data analyses using any statistical packages.
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by ayanda3(m): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2018
Ladies and their small brain
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Sirpaul(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2018
"Mustapha Hammed"

1 Like

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Jodhar: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2018
Alfa
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by magabounce(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2018
OboOlora:
Lmao..
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Nightmareo07: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2018
Yorubas and rape case

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by otokx(m): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2018
HopeRisingmatte:
Nawao. Why are we Nigerians this Gullible? Alfa, fake Prophets and the likes all of them deceiving the gullible since 1861. embarassed

Nigerians are so gullible hence the multiplication of religious business units.
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by TDonald: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2018
23year old raping a 29 year old Virgin undecided

Make una talk another one abeg

1 Like

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by patexcool(f): 10:22am On Jul 17, 2018
fool at 10 dis modern days is a fool forever let alone mature woman of 29yrs allow urself to be used by 23yrs old boy.

foolish virgin woman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta / Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) / This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.