Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief (52434 Views)

Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) / Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding / Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2018
what a foolish girl, I imagine if this girl is married she will still do same shyt. Na dis kind woman that will carry ur Ferrari and go sow seed for church without ur knowledge, women like these piss me off seriously

My has to be smart otherwise no marriage
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by colizee(m): 10:24am On Jul 17, 2018
And you help her to do everything....you funny sha
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by mukthar2000(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2018
this na Babaalawo not Alfa, alufanfan
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Eagleword14(f): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2018
Hmmmm....you threw d frog inside d water for it to help u tell d girl u want to marry her? Is that a new way of proposing marriage? U don't know how to tell her. onye oshi! Oloriburuku!
U intentionally did dat so she will run out from d bathroom naked.

But wait ooo, how can a matured lady be so gullible in dis age? spiritual cleansing ko, spiritual bath ni. Pls ladies stop all this nonsense of spiritual bath, prayer is d key. Remember that only Jesus saves!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Afonja007: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2018
We afonjas dey maga nigerians grin grin grin we dey use alfa and mallam dey maga Muslim sisters and brothers come dey use fake pastors and cele prophet and prophetes dey maga Christians come dey use ogboni dey maga atheist grin grin grin grin you cant try our sophistication , can you try our agbo we prepared with skull from ogun state?omo men my next world I go be afonja

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by semyman: 10:29am On Jul 17, 2018
Learning from the pastors abi, dere ris no problem
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Badmusabiola(m): 10:29am On Jul 17, 2018
alfa 23years old rape a lady of 29years.That small boy fooling u,?oga o
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by iamyoungskid(m): 10:30am On Jul 17, 2018
why is the girl face not shown?
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by futurism: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2018
sinaj:
29 year old foolish virgin.
you will never repent. This your mouth go put you for trouble undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Timil: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2018
OboOlora:
29 year old virgin, that’s a rare breed!
Alfa must av been searching for over 2years carrying different gehs with borehole poosie cheesy
Borehole poosie like the one on your profile abi... tell me how many inches will it take to dig the cookie?
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Galaticos444: 10:33am On Jul 17, 2018
Trust any Yoruba Muslim at ur peril.most of dem ar evil

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by bendike: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2018
An ex lost an obviously very ill parent. The shock was so much she believed enemies were involved in the death. Without informing anyone she traveled to go see an "alfa" in Ibadan recommended by a friend. I decided there and then i no do again ohh!
Once a lady gets involved in visiting alfas just run. Apart from alfa defrauding them, they also use the ladies as "suya" or "snacks".
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by HajimeSaito(m): 10:35am On Jul 17, 2018
See the Black Mark on His Forehead. A MOOslime told me that the black mark is a sign of constant ISLIME-IC prayer. So this man is actually a devout MOOslime, lol grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by cytell56: 10:37am On Jul 17, 2018
wakabobogirl:
An Alfa, Mustapha Hammed, has been arrested by the Lagos State Police Command for allegedly raping a 29-year-old student of Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka, Lagos.

The police said the 23-year-old suspect told the victim that he saw a vision that she would die in 24 hours, unless the student took three spiritual baths.

It was gathered that after the victim received the message, Hammed allegedly took the girl to Itowolo in the Ikorodu area of Lagos State for cleansing to avert the death.

While addressing the press during a parade at the state police command on Monday, the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Edgal Imohimi, said the victim never knew Hammed had a clandestine plan, as he sexually assaulted her.

He also said since Hammed allegedly raped the victim, she had remained traumatised.

Imohimi said, “The Alfa deceived the victim that he saw in a vision that she was going to die within 24 hours. He took the girl to Ikorodu, Lagos, for cleansing so that she will not die.

“At Ikorodu, he raped the girl, who was a virgin.

“He thereafter wiped of her blood with a white handkerchief and since then, according to the victim’s father, the girl has been behaving abnormally because she was completely devastated and traumatised by the incident.”

Hammed confessed that he deflowered the girl when he took her to Itowolo in the Ikorodu area of Lagos State to spiritually cleanse her.

The Oyo State indigene said, “On April 7, 2018, I called the girl to come and meet me at my house. The girl is a friend to my girlfriend. When she came, I told her that I saw a vision that she has spiritual husband while I was praying and told her she needed to bath three times to solve the spiritual problem.

“The girl agreed to follow me to my house in Ikorodu. When we got there, she bathed the first time, but before she had the second bath, I had put a frog inside the water. I threw the frog inside the water because I want to marry her but do not know how to tell her.

“When she saw the frog, she ran out of the bathroom. I told her that it was a bad sign and she asked what to do. I then told her to call her boyfriend to meet her at my place. She told me that she could not call anybody and asked me to help her to do everything. She said she was still a virgin and told me to deflower her, so I did. But it was on that day that I realised that she was a virgin.

Hammond also said the girl was fine when they got back from Ikorodu, adding that he was not responsible for her abnormal behaviours.

He said, “When we came back to Bariga from Ikorodu, I saw her about two weeks ago and she was fine. I was arrested on Thursday, July 12, and they said I raped the girl and used her to do something; I did not use her to do anything.”

The CP said the case had been transferred to the Gender Section Unit for further investigation, adding that the suspect would be charged to court at the end of investigation.

Culled from>>>https://wakabobo.com/alfa-used-fake-vision-to-rape-student-in-lagos-police/

This dirty Alfa's that can not control their thing.
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by cytell56: 10:39am On Jul 17, 2018
HajimeSaito:
See the Black Mark on His Forehead. A MOOslime told me that the black mark is a sign of constant ISLIME-IC prayer. So this man is actually a devout MOOslime, lol grin

I S L A M - A - B A D!!!!
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Rhozabeth(m): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2018
onward4life:
Yorobaws and Alfa system of Government...
If u are bad, u are bad, it has nothing to do with tribe! Are there no bad people that commit atrocious sins amongst ibos, hausas, Urhobos, itsekiris or calabaris?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by lastempero: 10:41am On Jul 17, 2018
These Alfas are not captured in buhari anti corruption drive.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by livinbygrace: 10:44am On Jul 17, 2018
HopeRisingmatte:
Nawao. Why are we Nigerians this Gullible? Alfa, fake Prophets and the likes all of them deceiving the gullible since 1861. embarassed

Pray you dont fall victims to their gimmick.Those Alfas using diabolical means to convince their victims.So its not just ordinary

1 Like

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Arysexy(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2018
Afonjamudeen Muslim and their ritual way of life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Ategberoson(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2018
correct guy. more strength to your dickk. if I'm a commissioner of police I will arrest the Lady instead for being stupid

someone tell you, you will die and you can't inform any of your family member. hw I wish the guy tear your ass up

mumu somebody
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by OboOlora(f): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2018
Timil:
Borehole poosie like the one on your profile abi... tell me how many inches will it take to dig the cookie?

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Niyi9002(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2018
grin grin grin see analysis lol
HajimeSaito:

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by lovelacer: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2018
IF I BCOM D PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY NA JUNGLE JUSTICE I GO DEY APPLY FOR ISSUES. DIS KIND PERSON GO LOST HIM DICK FOR MARKET SQUARE.
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by phase1: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2018
Another God-forsaken yoromuslim. Menelik11 e be like say them swear for una yoromuslims. cheesy
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by erico2k2(m): 11:05am On Jul 17, 2018
sinaj:
29 year old foolish virgin.
very foolish, but I think the man stated exactly what happened, its left for the court to decide if it was rape or not, the case of fraud is one and rape another. I think the man might get away with the rape case if the victim claimed he allowed him to have canal knowledge.
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by phase1: 11:05am On Jul 17, 2018
I'm sure that alufa is a buharist zombie. See his ugly yoromuslim face sef. cheesy
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Mac2016(m): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2018
THIS GUY CAN PLAN EVIL SHA...AFTER READING THE STORY, THE FROG ASPECT GOT ME....

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by cytell56: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2018
Jiang:
what a foolish girl, I imagine if this girl is married she will still do same shyt. Na dis kind woman that will carry ur Ferrari and go sow seed for church without ur knowledge, women like these piss me off seriously

My has to be smart otherwise no marriage

Herdman, wetin concern Church in what is on ground now?
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by davillian(m): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2018
Pussy that she has been saving since last last na one twenty year old useless Alfa chop am.
I don't know but seems Yoruba people knows how to spoil things.
The destroyed make ups
They destroyed tattoo
They destroyed piecing
Now Alfas are now herbalist
They even do night vigil in the mosque now cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2018
All of you Alfas giving Islam bad name. You'll explain to me he creator who send you to see nonsense vision using it to commit all sorts of crime
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by flames01: 11:16am On Jul 17, 2018
Wilkinsodera:
Alfas can enjoy free vagina ehn

I got a Sure winning Game for today. Game is of low odds so only high stakers should add me up on what.sapp for it with 070-1720(2334)
Payment is only After win!

Please don't believe these people. They have nothing and rarely know better than you in sports betting
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by sinaj(f): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2018
dingbang:
and many boyfriends have been begging her for the virginity, now see
dont mind the yeye girl jore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebonyi: Man Caught Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Mentally Unstable Daughter / Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.