Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren (12804 Views)

My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by Juliaann(f): 12:46am On Jan 18, 2015
“My Wife Hates & Starves Her
Stepchildren” – Man Asks For Divorce From Wife
Of 18 Years

A 55-year-old businessman, Saliu Adesokan,
yesterday pleaded with an Igando Customary
Court in Lagos to dissolve his 18-year-old
marriage over wife’s alleged maltreatment of her
stepchildren.
He told the court that his wife, Jumoke, detested
his children from another woman, saying she
always handled them in a rough and cruel way.
“My wife always maltreats my children, she hates
them to the extent that she only cooks for her
children and refuses to give her stepchildren food.
“She promised to take care of them before I
married her but she has refused to keep her vow.
“Due to frequent fighting and rivalry with them, I
rented another apartment for my children but she
still refused them to visit me.”
The petitioner, according to News Agency of
Nigeria (NAN), described his wife as a proud and
arrogant woman.
“My wife is so full of herself and arrogant, she
does not respect me and she talks to my parents
rudely.
“She does not wash my clothes, she will tell me
to hire a house help. So, I wash my clothes
myself.”
In 2011, he said he sought the dissolution of the
marriage, but because she was then pregnant, he
withdrew the suit and also thought that she
would change.
Saliu begged the court to separate them, that he
was no longer interested in the union and that the
love he had for her had faded.
Defending the allegations, Jumoke Adesokan, a
37-year-old trader, denied the allegation of
maltreating her stepchildren.
She said the children were too rude and
troublesome and that one of them slapped her
when she cautioned her.
“My husband’s daughter slapped me when I
corrected her, she and her siblings always fight
me,” she said.
Jumoke said it was her husband that asked her
to stop washing his clothes.
She claimed that she used to cook for her
husband and stepchildren and that she always
respected her husband and his parents. The
mother of two begged the court not to grant her
husband’s wish as she was still in love with him.
The court president, Mr. Ruphus Adeyeri,
adjourned the case till January 27, for judgement.

www..com
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by Juliaann(f): 12:49am On Jan 18, 2015
This is confusing which one do we believe?
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by Truth24(m): 12:51am On Jan 18, 2015
Good morning.... Make I go continue my sleep first
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by cococandy(f): 1:09am On Jan 18, 2015
something doesn't ring true in this story.
He had the kids before he married her according to him and they have been married for 18yrs, the children are obviously not kids. Why should she be the one to feed them? I don't get it.

Clothes and bla bla bla. Is that even a reason to get divorced?

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by dinachi(m): 1:15am On Jan 18, 2015
Another case of another atrociously evil woman abusing children! The husband should as a matter of urgency arrest her make sure she gats a fair trial and a sentencing while the divorce proceedings are going on. We must rid our society of the evil women.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by Kimoni: 1:30am On Jan 18, 2015
Hehehehehe cheesy cheesy

Dinachi, you are just a clown!

Pls go to Carefree's thread right now and tell us how you met ur spouse. Enough of today's bitterness.

Waiting!

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by rezzy: 4:31am On Jan 18, 2015
Stories for sango
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by kreamidiva(f): 6:39am On Jan 18, 2015
Hmmm... Odi kwa dicey...
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by theorbiters: 7:07am On Jan 18, 2015
Issorite
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by SAMBARRY: 7:08am On Jan 18, 2015
dinachi:
Another case of another atrociously evil woman abusing children! The husband should as a matter of urgency arrest her make sure she gats a fair trial and a sentencing while the divorce proceedings are going on. We must rid our society of the evil women.
blah blah blah.bleating of a goat early in the morning

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by dinachi(m): 7:18am On Jan 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
blah blah blah.bleating of a goat early in the morning
Who opened your cage?
Your lack of basic logic aside, can't you see your contribution is barbaric? Pls keep your insanity well hidden in public forums like this. By so doing you may actually convince some people that you should at least on the next prison van.

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by SAMBARRY: 7:28am On Jan 18, 2015
dinachi:
Who opened my cage?
direct that question to your master smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by dinachi(m): 7:33am On Jan 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
direct that question to your master smiley
Another one bites the dust! These things are hereditary grin grin grin.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by SAMBARRY: 7:37am On Jan 18, 2015
dinachi:

Another one bites the dust! These things are hereditary for me grin grin grin.
it's obvious grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 18, 2015
Oya make the court dissolve the marriage asap..
The dude is fed up..

Lobatan..
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by passionate88: 7:52am On Jan 18, 2015
Couples can lie when it's time for divorce... Marriages nowadays is just for show, nothing else
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by passionate88: 8:01am On Jan 18, 2015
cococandy:
He had the kids before he married her according to him and they have been married for 18yrs, the children are obviously not kids. Why should she be the one to feed them? I don't get it.
You won't... Most Nigerian women don't like the idea of them living with their step-children... They might say no deal when dating, but when they get married, that's when they will unleash the dragon in them..

cococandy:

It's one of the reason, and yes it is a reason to him

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by dinachi(m): 8:43am On Jan 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
blah blah blah.I am a goat bleating early in the morning
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
So fuck1ng true. Now get a hold, before I yank your leash again. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by crackhaus: 8:51am On Jan 18, 2015
cococandy:

- she always handled them in a rough and cruel way. “My wife always maltreats my children, she hates them to the extent that she only cooks for her children and refuses to give her stepchildren food.

- “Due to frequent fighting and rivalry with them, I rented another apartment for my children but she still refused them to visit me.”

- she does not respect me and she talks to my parents rudely.

Are all these what you classify as bla bla bla? ergo, they're still not enough reason for him to want a divorce I guess.

And to think you are the chief proponent of divorce in all unhealthy marriages... gringrin

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 18, 2015
Kimoni:
Hehehehehe cheesy cheesy

Dinachi, you are just a clown!

Pls go to Carefree's thread right now and tell us how you met ur spouse. Enough of today's bitterness.

Waiting!

I knew he would be here. The guy is sooooo bitter. Women don do am strong thing. He always ends up with wrong women. I dey pity am. I see his emotional outbursts as cries for help. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by crackhaus: 9:03am On Jan 18, 2015
Juliaann:
This is confusing which one do we believe?
It won't be quite as confusing after you realize that it's almost normal occurrence for some animosity to exist between woman and step-child(ren).

Check this:
Juliaann:

“My husband’s daughter slapped me when I corrected her, she and her siblings always fight me,” she said.
When a woman who is supposed to assume motherly roles refers to her stepdaughter as 'my husband's daughter', you already know what time it is.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by Kimoni: 9:13am On Jan 18, 2015
Sophyrocks:

I knew he would be here. The guy is sooooo bitter. Women don do am strong thing. He always ends up with wrong women. I dey pity am. I see his emotional outbursts as cries for help. grin grin

cheesy grin

He is just a clown, nothing else. Pls don't take him serious.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 18, 2015
Kimoni:

cheesy grin

He is just a clown, nothing else. Pls don't take him serious.

You want to believe he is a clown but truth be told He is disturbed. His outbursts are cries for help in his relationships. smiley

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by IDEApro(m): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2015
The woman denied all the allegations and the question is; Why did the man head to court? For the husband to have rented another apartment, obviously the woman lied in defense.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by SAMBARRY: 9:27am On Jan 18, 2015
dinachi:

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
So fuck1ng true that I am a brute. Now get a hold of me, before i unleash again. grin grin
I know. Your master is on his way. He's in church now wink
Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by SAMBARRY: 9:28am On Jan 18, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You want to believe he is a clown but truth be told He is disturbed. His outbursts are cries for help in his relationships. smiley
seconded

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by Dheartless: 9:32am On Jan 18, 2015
the man doesn't want anymore o
he is fed up, Please let him be before he gets frustrated to the extent of beheading his wife and kids.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by dinachi(m): 9:41am On Jan 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I know I am a goat that loves bleating in the morning . Pls don't yank the leash too hard. I admit Iam mentally incapacitated, sick and tired of my miserable life and to cap it all my puccy is atrociously rotten and stinks terribly. I totally hate men because none will come near me because of the stench wink
There is a small ray of hope though, the evil stench from your puccy is not the end of your curse, yaba left is recruiting. Bwahahahahahahahahahhahah grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by laplace12(m): 9:53am On Jan 18, 2015
cococandy:

Who said she is feeding them So cooking food that is provided by the man means feeding them?

Truth is the man wants to bond with his children before they eventually leave the house but the woman is not letting it happen. His children seem more important to him than the arrogant, angry and rude woman. It is his choice.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by dinachi(m): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2015
laplace12:

Who said she is feeding them So cooking food that is provided by the man means feeding them?

Truth is the man wants to bond with his children before they eventually leave the house but the woman is not letting it happen. His children seem more important to him than the arrogant, angry and rude woman. It is his choice.
Excellent points. Don't mind them . That is how they trouble their husbands at home. Evil witches everywhere!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by dinachi(m): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2015
Sophyrocks:

This woman why are you stalking me? The fact that I love to be fair to everybody should not be misconstrued for anything else.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates And Starves Her Stepchildren by SAMBARRY: 10:04am On Jan 18, 2015
crackhaus:

It won't be quite as confusing after you realize that it's almost normal occurrence for some animosity to exist between woman and step-child(ren).

Check this:

When a woman who is supposed to assume motherly roles refers to her stepdaughter as 'my husband's daughter', you already know what time it is.
yes na.even the elders say every mother knows the number of her children. The same way a man cannot accept or father the child of another man is the same way a woman cannot mother a child she didn't give birth to . another woman's childy will remain her husbands children. The only thing that doesn't make sense is competing with the children over the father or denying the children access to see their father. However if it wasn't in agreement before marriage that she will take care of his children then which one concern her with his children but since it's in agreement then she should do her bit and if they are grown up kids they should fend for themselves

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? / It's My Son's Birthday Today 19th JUL 2016..Happy Birthday Son / Ladies, How Do You Cope With Insensitive Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.