Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Katsina Flood: Buhari Reacts To Death Of 44 Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Flood: Buhari Reacts To Death Of 44 Nigerians (346 Views)

Flood: Buhari Direct Minister To Produce Prevention Plan Within 90 Days / Buhari Condemns Killing Of 44 Farmers By Boko Haram In Borno / Reactions trail killing of 44 farmers in Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Katsina Flood: Buhari Reacts To Death Of 44 Nigerians by Itzpetersv: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday reacted to the death of several Nigerians owing to flood in his home state, Katsina, and other parts of the country.

In a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, the President pledged the Federal Government’s support for the victims of the disaster.

Buhari said he had been saddened to observe the devastation and loss of lives caused by flood in Katsina State and other parts of the federation.

He said he had accordingly directed the National Emergency Management Agency to do everything possible to bring succour to the victims wherever they were.

“As rescue and prevention efforts continue, let me express the sincere condolences of my family, the government and people of Nigeria to all the victims of the destruction by the floods.

“Let me assure you that we stand ready to provide, within available resources, every assistance that is needed to bring comfort to those in distress,” the President said.

http://www.vondanews.com/katsina-flood-buhari-reacts-to-death-of-44-nigerians/

Re: Katsina Flood: Buhari Reacts To Death Of 44 Nigerians by stefanweeks: 9:17am On Jul 17, 2018
Assurance
Re: Katsina Flood: Buhari Reacts To Death Of 44 Nigerians by emeijeh(m): 9:22am On Jul 17, 2018
I am sure he will visit them very soon.

People were slaughtered elsewhere, but he hesitated before going there.

One Nigeria my foot.
Re: Katsina Flood: Buhari Reacts To Death Of 44 Nigerians by OLORIPAPA: 9:22am On Jul 17, 2018
Buhari
Re: Katsina Flood: Buhari Reacts To Death Of 44 Nigerians by tstx(m): 9:23am On Jul 17, 2018
Naija Don Cast

see my signature
Re: Katsina Flood: Buhari Reacts To Death Of 44 Nigerians by Mynd44: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2018

(1)

President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia / Osun Guber: Aregbesola’s Chief Of Staff, Gboyega Oyetola Emerges APC Candidate / I Won’t Go To Jail, You Can’t Accuse Me Of Stealing – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.