Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar (31222 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Visit Owerri, Looking Hot - Pictures / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2018
E-money and his beautiful wife, Juliet, has left the shores of Nigeria for Africa business solution in Bangkok.

The five star boss, and his ever smilling wife Juliet, gave themselves a business class treat as they make their way to Bangkok on Emirate Airways.

The billionaire business man , took to his social media page to share this photo with his 1.8 million followers.

See photos below

Link:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlQpKrtlK8j/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1euxchc7d6zz3&r=wa1

News Source
Airforce1.

Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:11am On Jul 17, 2018
Big man with bigger God .

Quality Life

Evevrything raw sauce

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by stefanweeks: 9:12am On Jul 17, 2018
Nice one

Airforce one that 50k alert is working

I want my own o

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by madridguy(m): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2018
Emirates and Etihad airline are the baddest.

Money is sweet.

Sai Baba, please I need an appointment as soon as possible as I get many places to see with my Hajia too but lack of $$ is tongue

3 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2018
madridguy:
Emirates and Etihad airline are the baddest.

Money is sweet.

Sai Baba, please I need an appointment as soon as possible as I get many places to see with my Hajia too but lack of $$ is tongue

Buhari is a stingy man, he won't let you make money off his government.

He's tight fisted

20 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by madridguy(m): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2018
No, PMB is not stingy but prudent. Meanwhile, I also don't want awoof money from Mr. President all I want is employment under the FG.
Either CBN, NPA, NEPZA, NDLEA, NAFDAC or NNPC I will be grateful.

LifeofAirforce:

Buhari is a stingy man, won't let you make money off his government.

He's tight fisted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by tstx(m): 9:22am On Jul 17, 2018
One day i will spray money and travel all around the globe like E-money..

See my signature

3 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by 9cent(m): 9:22am On Jul 17, 2018
Good wife
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2018
madridguy:
No, PMB is not stingy but prudent. Meanwhile, I also don't want awoof money from Mr. President all I want is employment under the FG.

Buhari son is on Nairaland , trust me.

You've been a die hard supporter of his fathers style of leadership and I believe, he would relay your wishes to the President, His father.

Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by madridguy(m): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2018
You're on point.

LifeofAirforce:

Buhari son is on Nairaland , trust me.

You've been a die hard supporter of his fathers style of leadership and I believe, he would relay your wishes to the President, His father.

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by cosmatika(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2018
The billionaire business man

Which business pls? I want to invest in that line of biz too cool
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by davidodiba(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2018
Enjoy
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by aribisala0(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2018
Public Transport
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by lonelydora: 10:57am On Jul 17, 2018
I saw this on Instagram yesterday and i knew Airforce1 will soon bring it here

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by wildchild1: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2018
Money is good
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2018
Seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by cacmatters(m): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2018
Safe journey
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by Uglyaddy: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2018
madridguy:

So you are a jobless lazy yoot.Despite all your praises,advocacy and support to Buhari,he never deem it fit to give you a job position in the federal ministry but place you on a permanent 30k BMC monthly allowance. cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by Dottore: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2018
Odogwu aburo guy name

2 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by SimplePlan34: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2018
Thailand is a known drug destination

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by OboOlora(f): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2018
Air Force, are u sure?
Those bottles look opened and left by the original owners of those seats. U share they didn’t wait for everybody to come down from the plane, walk from the back to the business class, tip the air hostess $100 to take this pic?
I have seen this happen a lot of time, even Jim Iyke and Flavour have done it before

5 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by emeijeh(m): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2018
It can only be Airforce1.

Hopefully, you will join them in their next trip.... To the Bahamas
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2018
madridguy:

Those are for their Children,BMC and Npower is for your Likes.

12 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by chiedozie198100: 11:07am On Jul 17, 2018
are they the only passengers in the plane?
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by Donbayor: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2018
Hmmmnnnn..... Anybody wet say I no go get money for my life... Walai...D person water no go boil
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by itswell1: 11:10am On Jul 17, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Big man with bigger God .

Quality Life

Evevrything raw sauce
Shame on you!!!
Still asslicking your mate at this stage of your life. even when you cannot boast of a vacation to leeki beach

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by shadrach77: 11:10am On Jul 17, 2018
This e-money of a guy still has poverty mentality embedded in his brain sha. When have you ever seen Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg who are several times richer posting pictures of their cars or of themselves sitting in the plane? If he is that rich he should buy his own private jet

"I go oppress my neighbour" mentality is what has given rise to yahoo yahoo and armed robbery in the country. Shame! sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by Kendumazy(m): 11:11am On Jul 17, 2018
Nice one.
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by Alwaysking: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2018
Too much money
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by Bizibi(m): 11:14am On Jul 17, 2018
madridguy:

hmmm.....don't worry you can go to aso rock and ask for a job,they will gladly give you one.
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2018
itswell1:

Shame on you!!!
Still asslicking your mate at this stage of your life. even when you cannot boast of a vacation to leeki beach

Get out of my mention

I live far quality life than you do, Recognise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paternity Dispute: Mr 2kay Insists Gifty’s Child Belongs To Him / Moet Abebe And Her Backside In Swimsuit Photos / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Stunning Photos & Powerful Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.