Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) (31137 Views)

Bobrisky, Tacha And Other Ex Housemates Spotted Having Fun At Nengi's 23rd Bday / Prince Hollywood Threatens War With Tonto Dikeh Like Bobrisky Over Ex- Husband / 'You Look Like Bobrisky' - Funke Akindele's Fans As She Rocks Low Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Despirado121(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
Big Brother Naija star Tacha has told her followers to pray for a friend like popular crossdresser Bobrisky, Igbere TV reports.

Tacha, 25, made this statement on Instastories on Tuesday.

She said one may not like Bobrisky but should pray for a friend like him.

“You might not like @bobrisky222 ohhh, but when you’re praying for friends pray for a friend like @bobrisky222.

“One of the nicest women I know!!! Love you,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/symply_tacha/2474773828548284872/

Bobrisky shared Tacha’s post on Instagram saying he loves her.

Bobrisky has been a supporter of Tacha since she was in the Big Brother house in 2019.

He also attended and sprayed money at her birthday party on December 23.

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by sylve11: 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
How i take click this thread? sad cool

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Exc2000: 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
cool

As much as homosexuality is unacceptable and a sin for any reason and must be condemned always

Bobrisky has been very charitable and nice to people

No matter what Righteous, Imam or Pastor, help someone today, make someone smile..

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Kriss216: 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
“One of the nicest WOMAN I know”

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by longetivity(m): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
see as werey dey assassinate English

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Karlifate: 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2020

7 Likes

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Beckysexy(f): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
Two confused beings grin

25 Likes

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
undecided
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Bornsinner7: 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
This is the reason why Nigeria is becoming a failed state..

You feel pity when you see youths idolising this kind of clowns..

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
The KING of Kings is nodding His head at what His Creatures Have become.

PRECIOUS Daddy is looking at his Creatures in pity because Many do not know neither do they understand what is Coming..

If they knew , they would submit to HIM with all their Not and quit any other thing.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Brown14: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kriss216:
“One of the nicest WOMAN I know”

I shock o

21 Likes

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by We4all: 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
Don't be surprised to find Bobrisky at heaven's gate on your way to hell. God doesn't look at the physical, and I think Bobrisky has so much to offer other than his physical appearance

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by TANID(m): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
Hmmm!
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
We understand wink
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
M
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by EXLOVER(m): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
She's just a good guy i think, is either Bobriski can fvck or finger and satisfy all this girls very well or she is using his money to do good things in other for them to accept him.

We4all:
Don't be surprised to find Bobrisky at heaven's gate on your way to hell. God doesn't look at the physical, and I think Bobrisky has so much to offer other than his physical appearance

Is like you and God dor discuss one on one? Even to understand man dey hard, yet you dor understand God and know wetin he dey like and dislike. Bob wey God create but he dey regret say she be Man.

9 Likes

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by EniHolar(f): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
No matter how good you are, some people will still hate you. If you're worse than the devil himself, some people will still like you.

Just be yourself!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Samsimple(m): 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
A friend that will smash you.

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Aguilar(m): 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
OGUN were you dey?
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Sensitivity: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
God knows the best. God dey watch

1 Like

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by kurupt1: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bobrisky Don add tacha to list with Tonto dike them
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by free2ryhme: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
Despirado121:
Big Brother Naija star Tacha has told her followers to pray for a friend like popular crossdresser Bobrisky, Igbere TV reports.

Tacha, 25, made this statement on Instastories on Tuesday.

She said one may not like Bobrisky but should pray for a friend like him.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/symply_tacha/2474773828548284872/

Bobrisky shared Tacha’s post on Instagram saying he loves her.

Bobrisky has been a supporter of Tacha since she was in the Big Brother house in 2019.

He also attended and sprayed money at her birthday party on December 23.

Heaven forbid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by ernie1234(m): 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
Should Bobrisky be called a male or female?
Tasha... grin

1 Like

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Cammo: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
When dumb meets dumb we'll be talking dumbility.

Imagine this mumu referring Bobrisky as a woman.

3 Likes

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Bodyodour: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
We4all:
you being foolish is an understatement

7 Likes

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
Shim is obviously a good friend of this lousy girl, I'm not surprised though
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
Wetin wey my eyes see, my mouth no go fit talk ham...
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Mayour11(m): 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
Werey dey disguise
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by mountmoriah(m): 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bornsinner7:
This is the reason why Nigeria is becoming a failed state..

You feel pity when you see youths idolising this kind of clowns..
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lol
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by owobokiri(m): 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
"Nicest woman"? Is she the one that removed HIS abunna?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Resurrects 3-Hours After Pronounced Dead (Video) / Jnr Pope: Two Dead Bodies Recovered, 3 Missing– NIWA Gives Update On Boat Mishap / I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.