Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Jesus To The Rescue - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus To The Rescue (257 Views)

Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Prayer Points For The Rescue Of Nigeria - Dr Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus To The Rescue by phlopholly: 9:09am On Jul 17, 2018
God is our refuge and strength, a tested help in times of trouble.
—Psalm 46:1 (TLB)

Scripture tells us that God tempts no one. Temptation always comes from the devil. God will test us and allow us to endure the temptation, but the devil does the tempting. How do we overcome it? A little girl once told her method. “When the devil comes knocking at the door,” she said, “I don’t answer it. I send Jesus to the door.” And that is exactly the way to take care of it. Send Jesus to the door!

Prayer for the day
Lord Jesus, help me to remember the power of Your holy name!

Sir Billy Graham

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Soothsayers In The Churches Exposed!!! They Minister Death!!! / We Are Not Created With The Capacity To Do So: / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/07/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.