Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,168 members, 7,953,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose (25811 Views)

EFCC Disowns Lawyer Prosecuting Stella Oduah / Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock / Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by EbiKeys(m): 11:57am On Jul 17, 2018
Seasons come and go. APC enjoy it while it lasts. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:57am On Jul 17, 2018
signs they work for apc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by Assassin101: 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
This is so appalling

Does it mean the twitter handler does not represent the interest of the commission he works for?!

what are they even saying?!!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by rhythyson: 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

We are in the era of smart phones and dumb idiots

Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
cheesy Immediately fayose saw the see you soon message, he kept quiet and muted his aggression towards the election results for a moment and went to clean his dirty linens. Thereafter he got rid of all the skeletons in his closets. When he was done he now began to vent his rage towards the current events
Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by Didcot: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
EFCC olofo.
Very unprofessional and disgraceful act.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by PMBtill2023: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
THEY might have delete it,but the reality is that they are surely coming for FOWLyose.,I am looking forward to see him in Kuje.
Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by PMBtill2023: 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
SEE PAINMENT!
Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by HomeOfMe(f): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
dre11:

http://punchng.com/efcc-disowns-tweet-on-fayose/

I actually saw the tweet almost immediately fayemi was declared winner. I and a few others criticised them for such a tweet. It sounded like a lady telling a fellow lady,"see you soon "b1atch!" . Not like that was exactly what they said,but that was how it sounded. We criticized them for being so unprofessional. Since apc is planning to sack every heads of govt and org appointed by pdp,that means they'd include efcc,icpc,gsm and even the 1099 constitution,so many of them. Welcome to Nigeria people.
Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by geezynoni: 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
Shey d handler dey post at will nd without supervision ni
Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by Born2Breed(f): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by Mchawi(f): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh, your comment is needed here, no need to be shy.. Saraki you too
Where is NgeneUkwupig? Ndi Ara

1 Like

Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by RedAlert08(m): 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
Righteousness89:
NIGERIA WILL SURVIVE!!
We Will go Through this Phase!!

IT MUST BE WELL WITH MY COUNTRY!!
You're probably typing this from your comfort zone abroad. Mindless hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by lonelydora: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nonsense. Because Nigerians are signing a petition against the EFCC on Twitter.
Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by tiwiex(m): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Crocky23:
I was expecting this. Bubu and his incompetent govt never fails to amaze.

We will delete APC in 2019.
I am not a lawyer but my jaw dropped when I saw the twit. If Fayose has a good lawyer, that tweet might just save him. Reeks of bias and intent to find guilty at all cost. Who advises these people anyway?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by Emmacolinho(m): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
Give us Biafra

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by hagisolo: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
If the tweet was not from your end, then who did it, is only fools with cotton wools in his eyes that cant explain the writing on d wall, all in the name of politics... God help us
Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by Timfreds(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
Buhari have take Nigeria 20 years backward from where he met it 2015. It's a pity this man is ruling this country.
Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by dochenaj: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nigeria is an embarrassment to it's citizens.
Let me "jejely" start looking for another country before next year elections.
Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by toofit007: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
dre11:

*WHEN RIGGING GOES WRONG*
When Arithmetic Turns To Laughing Stock....
APC: 197,459
PDP: 178,114
Total: 316,019
According to Almighty INEC...
But 197,459 + 178,114 = 375,573 according to how l was taught Arithmetic in school so INEC where is the difference of 59,554...(In Daura I presume)
Meanwhile 4 LGs gave the PDP 178,114 While 12 LGs gave APC 197,459 according to the Malthusian Theory of INEC??
Soon they will tell us that its a mistake! Hmm? Quite an expensive one at that..
The problem with (APC) is that, they know how to steal votes but they don't know how to cover up without trace!!!! Go ask James Hadley Chase,"There's no perfect Crime! There must be loopholes & that's what were are using at them @ the moment..
Secondly according to the empirical formula of Buhari's INEC which was posted on their website # EkitiDecides2018 goes thus...
*Accredited nos of voters= 405,585*
*Valid votes=384,594*
*Reject=18,857*
*Vote cast=403,451*
*Valid + rejected=493,188.*
So now how come valid votes plus Rejected votes is greater than numbers of Accredited votes of 405,585... And u say we should not ask INEC where they got their own Pythagoras theory of 40 degrees! When we all know that Pythagoras theory says Right angle Triangle is always 90 degrees..
INEC has a Case To answer In Court, Teacher don't Teach Me Nonsense...

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by MartinCorridon: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Terrible mistake by this administration yet again.

I think Buhari should sit down and draft resignation letters for all his appointees to sign.

Then sign one himself. If a U.S. agency makes this sort of error, it would be very hard to prosecute / win such a case.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by apakoso2020: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
to hell with PMB, to hell with APC,your change song brought misfortune to our dear nation,posterity will never forgive you,the God that tumbled Abacha agenda will destroy your second term agenda,murderous,tyranic and destructive government,i regret voting for you.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by RevenGeMission: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Incase you do not know , someone actually is in charge of media , PR manager or something and yes the tweet is the view of EFCC , there is no shame in admitting Fayose will be tried after his immunity disappears

Finally the tweet came from the official twitter handle , ranting about how it's fake or unverified is just plain stupid , the link was there and i visited it , it was tweeted from the official EFCC handle
MufasaRebirth:
Fear BMC, They can go extra miles to circulate fake News and information.

The mods should always Ensure they verify the source of any News and information before pushing it to FP....... No be only to dey ban people upandan.
Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by eagleeye2: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
hammer6F:
THE WAY APC LIES PUBLICLY WILL MAKE THE DEVIL ENVIOUS.

APC HAVE NO SHAME OR REGARD FOR NIGERIANS.

IT IS A PITY.
Nigerians want it that way, especially the youths. Just try to critic any leader in power and see the suffering masses attack you and call you all sorts of names.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by Crocky23: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
tiwiex:

I am not a lawyer but my jaw dropped when I saw the twit. If Fayose has a good lawyer, that tweet might just save him. Reeks of bias and intent to find guilty at all cost. Who advises these people anyway?

Couldn't agree more.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by MufasaRebirth: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Incase you do not know , someone actually is in charge of media , PR manager or something and yes the tweet is the view of EFCC , there is no shame in admitting Fayose will be tried after his immunity disappears

Finally the tweet came from the official twitter handle , ranting about how it's fake or unverified is just plain stupid , the link was there and i visited it , it was tweeted from the official EFCC handle
ok I agree with you, I just wanna know why they denied their tweet, don't you think it's act of Cowardice grin
Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by Kdon2: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
dre11:

This is the height of irresponsiblity by EFCC, it goes to prove the level of recklessness in the actions of the agency. No wonder they are unable to win corruption cases in court of sensible law. Bunch of fucktards!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by RevenGeMission: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

ok I agree with you, I just wanna know why they denied their tweet, don't you think it's act of Cowardice grin

It was unprofessional to write it the way it was written i presume , probably why it was deleted but EFCC never denied wanting to prosecute Fayose after his immunity expires

there's even a thread on this nairaland confirming that EFCC spokesperson said it to media that Fayose is being investigated , will be charged to court and his fate will be determined by Judges in the court
Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by MufasaRebirth: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:

It was unprofessional to write it the way it was written i presume , probably why it was deleted but EFCC never denied wanting to prosecute Fayose after his immunity expires

there's even a thread on this nairaland confirming that EFCC spokesperson said it to media that Fayose is being investigated , will be charged to court and his fate will be determined by Judges in the court
If that's the case then Good luck to my man FAYOSE wink
Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by Acidosis(m): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
What's the point? Even the EFCC Chairman was caught with a campaign lapel (for Buhari).

EFCC is an APC Organization.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by Alva2018: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
As usual

Re: EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose by BafanaBafana: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Actually, they knew exactly what they were doing. The message has been passed. Fayose go hear am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka / Yam, Egg, Milk, Fish Exempted From VAT — Highlights Of 2020 Budget / Shehu Sani Reacts To Atiku's Resignation, Warns Buhari "Beware Of The Cabal"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.