Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Picture Of PMB With ICC Judges In Hague - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of PMB With ICC Judges In Hague (856 Views)

Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State / Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of PMB With ICC Judges In Hague by higherpower: 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
PMB with ICC Judges today in Hague.
Today Tuesday, July 17, 2018, President Buhari will address the International Criminal Court . He is the only President invited to grace the 20th anniversary of the adoption of the ICC Rome Statute.

President Buhari will share his thoughts on the values and ideals of the @IntlCrimCourt, which was established to prevent impunity, and try cases of genocide, war crimes, aggression, and crimes against humanity. #PMBinTheHague

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of PMB With ICC Judges In Hague by GavelSlam: 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of PMB With ICC Judges In Hague by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
This president is a vampire who loves seeing blood of innocent people being wasted.
He thought they invited him to come and collect an award.
Re: Picture Of PMB With ICC Judges In Hague by Shukuakukobambi: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
comshots:
This president is a vampire who loves seeing blood of innocent people being wasted.

Don't mind him. He doesn't know he was invited to be arrested
Re: Picture Of PMB With ICC Judges In Hague by FarahAideed: 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
This man doesn't know he will soon be arraigned infront of these same men for crimes against inhumanity..I have taken the liberty to save this pic fro the meme I will create then
Re: Picture Of PMB With ICC Judges In Hague by Crocky23: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
Let him familiarize himself with those judges, he'll be seeing them again in 2019.
Re: Picture Of PMB With ICC Judges In Hague by higherpower: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
comshots:

I thought you and your lord n savior Cownu said ICC would jail him!! If you transfer this foolishness to your children, it will never be well with you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of PMB With ICC Judges In Hague by SalamRushdie: 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
FarahAideed:
This man doesn't know he will soon be arraigned infront of these same men for crimes against inhumanity..I have taken the liberty to save this pic for the meme I will create then
Re: Picture Of PMB With ICC Judges In Hague by higherpower: 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
FarahAideed:
This man doesn't know he will soon be arraigned infront of these same men for crimes against inhumanity..I have taken the liberty to save this pic fro the meme I will create then

Until now you don't still think straight, that's means this stupidity is hereditary

International JURISTS of the ICC with AFRICA'S ANTICORRUPTION CHAMPION, Nigeria's Pride and Looters Nightmare, Muhammadu Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of PMB With ICC Judges In Hague by higherpower: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
Crocky23:
Let him familiarize himself with those judges, he'll be seeing them again in 2019.
Does this make any sense to you?
Re: Picture Of PMB With ICC Judges In Hague by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
higherpower:

I thought you and your lord n savior Cownu said ICC would jail him!! If you transfer this foolishness to your children, it will never be well with you.
You are speaking for him base on the fact that you are a BMC on his monthly allowance payroll.Make him no pay you for 2 month your tune go change.
Re: Picture Of PMB With ICC Judges In Hague by higherpower: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
comshots:
You are speaking for him base on the fact that you are a BMC on his monthly allowance payroll.Make him no pay you for 2 month your tune go change.

This can best explain your ignorance

Re: Picture Of PMB With ICC Judges In Hague by amaechi1: 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Don't mind him. He doesn't know he was invited to be arrested

Under age spotted.
Re: Picture Of PMB With ICC Judges In Hague by Shukuakukobambi: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
amaechi1:

Under age spotted.

I gree.

That's what I was told at our last Ipob meeting and I believe my leader

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Presiding In The Senate Breaking News / Kano Politics: Abdullahi Umar Ganduje To Deputy: Quit Now, If You Wish / Emir Of Daura Announces Date For Kalu's Turbaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.