Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Officially Unveiled As A Juventus Player - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Officially Unveiled As A Juventus Player (326 Views)

EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd / Aaron Ramsey Unveiled As A Juventus Player And Will Earn £440,000 A Week(photos) / Maurizio Sarri Officially Unveiled As New Juventus Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Officially Unveiled As A Juventus Player by davidson97: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo has just been officially unveiled as a Juventus player after sealing £100m move from Real Madrid.
The five-time Ballon d'Or winner who this morning passed a medical at the club's Allianz Stadium, was unveiled in front of the world's media at a press conference at the club's Allianz Stadium this evening.

In his statement, the 33-year-old star said: 'I am not sad to leave Real Madrid. I am here because I want a challenge. Players around my age are going to other countries like China. For this season I am so grateful for the option that Juventus gave me.
'I will try and show I am a top player. I will work hard. You all know my statistics. I'm ambitious. I don't want to be in a comfort zone. After Manchester United and Real Madrid, I'd now like to leave my mark on the history of Juventus. It was difficult in Manchester United and Real Madrid to win the Ballon d'Or but I want to be the best. Who knows? Maybe I can do it again if everything goes well.'

'It was a really stunning moment; to be welcomed this way is so rewarding and increases my motivation. I hope I can reward the fans and I say thank you to them.

SEE MORE PHOTOS:https://9jaletstalk..com/2018/07/cristiano-ronaldo-officially-unveiled.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Rooting For You" - Brazil Legend, Pele To New Liverpool Goalkeeper Alisson / Asaba 2018: No Athlete Slept In The Airport – Ogba / The Most Memorable Images From David Silva’s Spain Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.