Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,493 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

The Hidden Truth Behind Plateau Killings(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hidden Truth Behind Plateau Killings(video) (1032 Views)

Alleged True Account Of What Happened During Okuoma Killings (video/pictures) / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) / President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hidden Truth Behind Plateau Killings(video) by LastDays777: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: The Hidden Truth Behind Plateau Killings(video) by TOSIN116: 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE SUMMARISE ALL HE SAID FOR ME
'CAUSE I NO FIT PLAY VIDEO cry
Re: The Hidden Truth Behind Plateau Killings(video) by FarahAideed: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
I shed tears watching this ....May the blood the of all the innocent killed Choke Buhari and all his evil supporters forever and ever ...Amen

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Truth Behind Plateau Killings(video) by FarahAideed: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Notice how all the idiots that have been claiming the killings are carried out by opposition are avoiding this thread ...I swear Nigeria is a Satanic enclave
Re: The Hidden Truth Behind Plateau Killings(video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
I served in this area. So sad but the solution is very clear. The Plateau men know what should be done.
Re: The Hidden Truth Behind Plateau Killings(video) by FarahAideed: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
I oserved in this area. So sad but the solution is very clear. The Plateau men know what should be done.

What should be done please
Re: The Hidden Truth Behind Plateau Killings(video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
FarahAideed:

What should be done please

If you don't know, I can't tell you.
Re: The Hidden Truth Behind Plateau Killings(video) by FarahAideed: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

If you don't know, I can't tell you.

Typical Nigerian Dullard ?
Re: The Hidden Truth Behind Plateau Killings(video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
FarahAideed:

Typical Nigerian Dullard ?

Are you comparing me to your father ?
Please do not.
Re: The Hidden Truth Behind Plateau Killings(video) by FarahAideed: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Are you comparing me to your father ?
Please do not.

At least my father has been driven around in sirens in the past and has served Nigeria well ..
What has yiur own father achieved other than birthing and non achiever like you ...
Re: The Hidden Truth Behind Plateau Killings(video) by LastDays777: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2018
TOSIN116:
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE SUMMARISE ALL HE SAID FOR ME

'CAUSE I NO FIT PLAY VIDEO cry

Try and watch it in another device. You will learn a lot from the video

(1) (Reply)

We’re Hungry, Emir Of Daura Tells President Buhari / Gov.wike Will Bury PDP If His Stooge Emerges As PDP Presidential Aspirant / Sen. Bukola Saraki meet Sen. Omisore (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.