Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives (41019 Views)

Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by BloggersNG: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ace Comedian Alibaba has thrown a very important advice to wives on how sidechicks easily takes over their homes, by just calling, According to him the Sidechicks always sends romantic texts while the latter is always nagging..
see below!

''I have taught this to many married women, who say their husband is too busy, & several of them listened and snapped out of that, IF HE LOVES YOU, HE WILL FIND TIME TO CALL AND MAKE TIME FOR YOU. Others are just set in their ways. That thought process is one reason many relationships break up, some before it even starts. While I agree that it's important to be in touch, CONSTANTLY, with your significant other, I also believe that there are times when work really can hold you down & shut down the world. There are other times, when it's not that you are busy, but you just don't want any negative energies messing up your already clogged up itinerary. The reason a lot of ladies have the belief that you can always find Time is because there is, often times, a guy who has time 24/7. Some could be jobless, have arrived, work for themselves, have light working hours, or even in careers that gives them time to waste. Believe it or not, there are people who can actually be busy for 4 hours straight. I am an MC, I have started working, sometimes, from 4pm and don't get off till 12 midnight or even later. There are cabin crew members who are airborne for 12 hours or less.
My Point is, don't throw away a good man, because he is always busy. Or would you rather one that is always home? Like I said, it's a core part of relationships to stay in touch, but there are times all YOU NEED IS UNDERSTANDING. I have a friend whose babe starts calling him from 4:30pm. Where are you? Are you still on the road? Why didn't you pick your call? Are you sure you are at work? Are you not supposed to have closed? Can you video call me? Blah blah blah. Then he met one who doesn't stress him. She will leave messages. How was your day? Hope the work load is not too much? You have been so busy, try and get a massage this weekend. Should I send you lunch? Should my driver bring you orange juice? Once you give a guy the impression that you are not concerned about his career, you are on a long thing. This also goes for men who, short of putting a tracker on their babes, monitor them like they are on Parole. You may be more beautiful, richer and sexier... but understanding your spouse's career is KEY...

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/comedian-alibaba-reveals-why-sidechicks.html

L

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by Kendumazy(m): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Very true Alibaba. Mama funmi wey dey beside my house can nag for Africa. The day wey the husband opened mouth talk say, since 5 years they have got married, his wife has never for once how is his business.

Husband saw another very caring lady. The guy and lady done travel out. Mama funmi done Sabi work by fire by force when hunger wan kill her.

My advice to guys. Think before settling down with a lady who isn't working when you met her. Let her work or start a business and watch her attitude towards the business/work or business or finance management.

Na Ladies that does not understand what it meant to be busy since they aren't busy dey do rubbish.

Cheap s7 edge here. www.nairaland.com/4620668/price-reduced-neat-samsung-s7

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by crazyABO(m): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Damn been a while grin havent been here for like more than a year now, alot of new faces

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by NOC1(m): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
he is making senseooo

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by Bintabisiriyu: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
Man wey get 12inches dick u no know say e too sweet?
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by nextstep(m): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
Too true... any babe that starts to stress person, is on her own.

A lot of women are like that: "where are you, why didn't you call, where are u going"? Insecurity... not attractive at all.

Guys if you really like a lady, but you start getting interrogated/interrupted: advice her that you like her a lot, but you also have things you need to focus on. If she's not cool with that, next, abeg. That's why I prefer professional ladies that are also busy too, they don't have idle time to be thinking about where I am or what I'm doing...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by crazyABO(m): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
Its not juju atall

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by crazyABO(m): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
Its not juju at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
IF THEY COLLECT YOU NA YOU WANT THEM TO grin

12 Likes

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by teaseryoh: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
na juju dey giv dose side chicks sense na

5 Likes

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by OboOlora(f): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
This one don turn social media adviser as comedy nor sell again

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by Tomiwatosin(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
#gbam!
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by Trackango: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by utenwuson: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
True.....

women are their own enemy,

calling another person husband "honey" is juju on its own.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
Okay
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by Forzap: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
undecided
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by neweraomo: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
If side chick is giving me a correct sloppy head and my own wife can't even taste my pakus,there is no magic to it , y'all know the next thing

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by igahdavid(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
This is so so true

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by sexymoma(f): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
What i see here is friendship from the wifey's side
it all depends on how you guys operate in your marriage
let that side chick become a wife and see how she'll react to such angry. angry

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
Good of you iranu abasa
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by iambijo(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
Yeah
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ali make.sense
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
See sense but receiving it is grace
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
hhhhhh
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
The key word here is understanding!

Understanding on both sides really really matter!

Contrary to most believes men are not made of stone!

Forget the saying "girls needs sweet talks while food melts the man's heart" undecided

Men also needs sweet words too! It makes them feel respected and also important.

Just try and understand yourselves!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by Iceman2017(m): 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
embarassed
Ekiti indigenes sold their vote just because of #5000. They enslave the life of their unborn children just because of ordinary #5000.
Mark my word, very soon they will pay the price and we will be here remembering them how they eat their rights.

15 Likes

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by LesbianBoy(m): 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
grin
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by Sirpaul(m): 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
So, where is that professor that was kneeling all over the place while that fool was spitting on his head all over the place? This food sha!
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by Diso60090(m): 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
Abeg wetin go work na go work even if you use beans cook am no level

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) / Chat Between Bovi & Fake Tinubu / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.