Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,320 members, 7,839,524 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives (41041 Views)

Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by Meti99(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
sexymoma:
What i see here is friendship from the wifey's side
it all depends on how you guys operate in your marriage
let that side chick become a wife and see how she'll react to such angry. angry

That pic mehn,
Your toto go tight wella
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by jazzykhm(m): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
Iceman2017:
embarassed
Ekiti indigenes sold their vote just because of #5000. They enslave the life of their unborn children just because of ordinary #5000.
Mark my word, very soon they will pay the price and we will be here remembering them how they eat their rights.
What is dese one saying na, if d thing is still dey pain go tribunal na and if tribunal no work go hug d transformer On ur streET Biko
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by moorevic(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
And i still think honest men won't go for mini girls or side chicks whatever suits you.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by Assassin101: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
ok, so you now have a side-chick

fine, we now know

next please

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=utenwuson post=69461674]True.....

women are their own enemy,

calling another person husband "honey" is juju on its own.[/
quote]
grin grin
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by Ugosample(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
sexymoma:

That's another perspective tho
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Iceman2017:
embarassed
Ekiti indigenes sold their vote just because of #5000. They enslave the life of their unborn children just because of ordinary #5000.
Mark my word, very soon they will pay the price and we will be here remembering them how they eat their rights.
Ekiti voted for change not stomach infrastructure. Owing worker's salary for months is a disgrace
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by sonnie10: 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
sexymoma:

You made a lot sense here. The two situations are not the same

3 Likes

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
ARRANT NONSENSE from deluded people!

FIRST of all , nobody can "steal" someone that doesnt want to leave
SECOND the reason side chicks are able to become wifeys is because these DELUDED MARRIED MEN cheated on their wives with low lives women. if these men had any respect for their wives, they wouldnt do that, but sadly, these men dont know what respect/trust means and THAT'S the reason why side chicks can move in, (not dumbaasss text msgs)
LAST BUT NOT LEAST only a very stoopid woman would even see anything RIGHT in this garbage.... if a man chooses a side chick over his wife, then count your blessings and let that deluded man live with that stoopid woman (they deserve each other)...because any smart person knows that, if you are a side chick, and you now take over his wife's duty (aka becomes his wife), then your old position as a side chick will be open to find new fresh younger applicants, duh!

you certainly CANNOT expect a man who cheated on his wife to be with you, to suddenly NOT cheat on you if/when you become his new wife, do you?!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by hollah123: 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
neweraomo:
If side chick is giving me a correct sloppy head and my own wife can't even taste my pakus,there is no magic to it , y'all know the next thing
when u get to that stage u will understand that life is more than sex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by Ugosample(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

SECOND the reason side chicks are able to become wifeys is because these DELUDED MARRIED MEN cheated on their wives with low lives women. if these men had any respect for their wives, they wouldnt do that, but sadly, these men dont know what respect/trust means and THAT'S the reason why side chicks can move in, (not dumbaasss text msgs)
LAST BUT NOT LEAST only a very stoopid woman would even see anything RIGHT in this garbage.... if a man chooses a side chick over his wife, then count your blessings and let that deluded man live with that stoopid woman (they deserve each other)...because any smart person knows that, if you are a side chick, and you now take over his wife's duty (aka becomes his wife), then your old position as a side chick will be open to find new fresh younger applicants, duh!

you certainly CANNOT expect a man who cheated on his wife to be with you, to suddenly NOT cheat on you if/when you become his new wife, do you?!

Oga i respect your viewpoint

But let me bring another angle to it.

A lot of wives are non challanr to their husband's, especially after getting what they really want from him .I.e. kids.

The nagging, the headache etc captured in the article is what a lot of men are facing in Nigeria.

Now if he goes straying to another woman, of course that's his fault/wrong choice to make, but the wife's action was a trigger, so she is not absolved completely from blame

That's my view anyways

The couple need to work to make the relationship work.
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ugosample:

Oga i respect your viewpoint

But let me bring another angle to it.

A lot of wives are non challanr to their husband's, especially after getting what they really want from him .I.e. kids.

The nagging, the headache etc captured in the article is what a lot of men are facing in Nigeria.

Now if he goes straying to another woman, of course that's his fault/wrong choice to make, but the wife's action was a trigger, so she is not absolved completely from blame

That's my view anyways

The couple need to work to make the relationship work.

bro, you are right in saying that a lot of wives are the reason why many men do cheat, BUT, we cant sit here and pretend that this is the "right" thing to do. if your woman nag or gives you headache, then DIVORCE the animal and find a woman that will make you happy. complaining about this woman and staying with her, while crawling at the dead of night to be with another, is not only WRONG but also very STOOPID.

i am sorry but i dont see how you want to blame a woman for being A WOMAN?! women nag.... its in their job description. we are wired differently and as much as we (men) are sexually driven in a different manner than women, on the other hand women are emotionally different than us. i dont blame the wife/husband here, i blame the deluded side chicks who think that by becoming the wife of a cheating man, they are safe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by don4real18(m): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
Iceman2017:
embarassed
Off topic but I will reply you.
Even without the 5k, Fayose failed the Ekiti residents. Owing workers up to seven months and he still had money for campaign, and was able to distribute 4k each to the residents for their votes.
Fayemi is a better option but not a candidate I will bank on to develop Ekiti
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by bukatyne(f): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Side chics and wives are operating in two different spheres.
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by alizma: 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
OboOlora:
This one don turn social media adviser as comedy nor sell again
did you learn anything from what he said? that is all that matters, sometimes, what you need wont come from where you expect it to come from.
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by salt1: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

How will I like your post enough?
Men who can be stolen by side chicks are irresponsible fellows who make poor choices.
A responsible man commits to a relationship and takes responsibility for his actions or inactions. To blame a woman for another adult's adulterous choices is pitiable.
The side chick can be all shades of awesome because she has no stake in the relationship, apart from money which she may getting from multiple sources because she doesn't owe anyone fidelity.
A nagging wife may be genuinely showing her concern by insisting on certain behaviors, because she and her offspring are the losers if anything happens to the man.
Remember how our mothers shoved us even though they loved us to pieces?
Women are territorial so how will they intentionally push their men to cheap girls outside unless the man really desires to be stolen?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by pius2019: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
Alibaba you day talk true........we pray make this up coming girls sabi take care of there husband...oooooo
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by cococandy(f): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
There’s no secret to it. It happens because the man is an idiot who gave the woman a chance to get into his marriage. Before it got to the point of ‘stealing’ him, he was the one who wooed her and all what not. Nobody steals a person. They walk away when they want to. The evil narcissistic ones among them try to make it your fault.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by SAMBARRY: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
sexymoma:
gbam.you have nailed it. Side chic is a BUISNESS woman so she has to be nice, polite and sweet to her customer.

Your wife on the other hand has seen you finish. When you fart, when you scratch your armpit,when you sleep with your mouth open and saliva is spiling out, so she can't be forming for you. Side chic on the other hand is still on the impression stage. She has to impress her customer because she has not seen the real him, she's just seeing the packaged him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by cococandy(f): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
EgunMogaji:

The she too will be replaced by yet another side chick.

There’s a limitless supply of women.

You have been replaced multiple times and you don’t even know it. Your type is very funny and delusional
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by cococandy(f): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
I read posts from women who agree with opinions like his and shake my head. The damage is strong and deep.
I don’t think they can be healed anymore. For a woman to knowingly agree with schools of thought that reduce/minimize her, it shows irreparable damage to self esteem. Super disgusting

MrBrownJay1:

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by SAMBARRY: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

gbam.you have totally hit the nail on the head.

Very matured, well thought post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by SAMBARRY: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
cococandy:
I read posts from women who agree with opinions like his and shake my head. The damage is strong and deep.
I don’t think they can be healed anymore. For a woman to knowingly agree with schools of thought that reduce/minimize her, it shows irreparable damage to self esteem. Super disgusting

LMAO. Is this just dawning on you.women have been brainwashed, drowned and saturated with self demeaning sermons from the pulpit, from Their family since conception, bringing them up with such idiosyncrasies so what do you expect

Self respect, self esteem, self care ,mental health care is irrelevant

You have to live for a man's approval for your position not to be snatched and when I hear some prayer points in church I get very irritated. Prayer points like

1.another woman will not take my position in my husband's house

2.every strange woman ( referring to side chic's) pursuing my husband (as if the husband is the victim) dieeee
Even in engagement ceremonies you hear prayers like my husband will find only me attractive, his penis will not work when he sees other women, he will find joy In only my breasts as if he doesn't know what he's doing grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
cococandy:

You have been replaced multiple times and you don’t even know it. Your type is very funny and delusional

Am I suppose to be offended? grin

Amateur.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by srclark: 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
Very true also guys take your time to choose before marrying don’t rush into marriage with a woman you will eventually get tired of then you start keep space cause the person does not fit into your social status or class or level it happens a lot these days a lot of young many already making it are so ashamed of their wives cause they rushed
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by cococandy(f): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Am I suppose to be offended? grin

Amateur.
in the same sense that you thought your post was going to reduce any woman.
As there as hordes of women out there, so are there men and you are replaceable as well.

If the shoe fits. Then by all means please be offended
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by cococandy(f): 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Pitiable. Pathetic
SAMBARRY:
LMAO. Is this just dawning on you.women have been brainwashed, drowned and saturated with self demeaning sermons from the pulpit, from Their family since conception, bringing them up with such idiosyncrasies so what do you expect

Self respect, self esteem, self care ,mental health care is irrelevant

You have to live for a man's approval for your position not to be snatched and when I hear some prayer points in church I get very irritated. Prayer points like

1.another woman will not take my position in my husband's house

2.every strange woman ( referring to side chic's) pursuing my husband (as if the husband is the victim) dieeee
Even in engagement ceremonies you hear prayers like my husband will find only me attractive, his penis will not work when he sees other women, he will find joy In only my breasts as if he doesn't know what he's doing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by Liftedhands(f): 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
neweraomo:
If side chick is giving me a correct sloppy head and my own wife can't even taste my pakus,there is no magic to it , y'all know the next thing
And if you can't taste wifeys pakus don't expect her to taste yours angry and it's no magic when side boo gives her toe curling and electrifying head angry
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by neweraomo: 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
Liftedhands:
And if you can't taste wifeys pakus don't expect her to taste yours angry and it's no magic when side boo gives her toe curling and electrifying head angry
haaa you have spoilt finish grin
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
cococandy:
in the same sense that you thought your post was going to reduce any woman.
As there as hordes of women out there, so are there men and you are replaceable as well.

If the shoe fits. Then by all means please be offended

Except that you quoted me directly, whereas you are a nonentity grin

You will tire out as usual and wither away back to whence you came from.

Amateur. Again.
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by Liftedhands(f): 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
neweraomo:
haaa you have spoilt finish grin
Like you Na .

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by cococandy(f): 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Except that you quoted me directly, whereas you are a nonentity grin

You will tire out as usual and wither away back to whence you came from.

Amateur. Again.
amateur at what?

You do seem offended though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React / Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband / Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.