Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,567 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives (41042 Views)

Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
cococandy:
amateur at what?

You do seem offended though

I give no more weight to your opinion than to that of a gnat grin

Amateur.
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by cococandy(f): 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I give no more weight to your opinion than to that of a gnat grin

Amateur.
amateur at what?
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
cococandy:
amateur at what?

It’s actually not my job to educate Nairaland strawberries wink

The takeaway here is that I didn’t know you from Adam before you quoted me.

As I said already, you’ll tire away as usual.

Amateur! wink
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by cococandy(f): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
EgunMogaji:

It’s actually not my job to educate Nairaland strawberries wink

The takeaway here is that I didn’t know you from Adam before you quoted me.

As I said already, you’ll tire away as usual.

Amateur! wink

Amateur at what?

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by Evacroft: 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
The same thing will happen once the side chick becomes the main chick(wife). What is urs is urs put effort but don't kill urself cos a man who loves u will never see justifiable reasons to cheat on u.

I disagree cos both of them shared the vowed but choosing culture over religion or vice versa to suit our situation isn't helping our men.
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by SAMBARRY: 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
cococandy:
Pitiable. Pathetic
my dear no be small thing o grin

The misogynist and masochism culture even among women for the struggle for men is real o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by Gudlite: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Please follow up any sidechic and tell us her story when she becomes a wife.It takes two to build a good and lasting relationship.Both the man and woman has a role to play.Besides the polygamous nature of man will always make some husband more interested in a side chic no matter what the wife is doing.
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by omoyankee3(m): 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
sexymoma:
What i see here is friendship from the wifey's side
it all depends on how you guys operate in your marriage
let that side chick become a wife and see how she'll react to such angry. angry

True talk. Side chick knows what she's after and that she has no right to the man. If she becomes a wife, she will change completely.
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by CaptainFM1: 4:00am On Jul 18, 2018
Kendumazy:
Very true Alibaba. Mama funmi wey dey beside my house can nag for Africa. The day wey the husband opened mouth talk say, since 5 years they have got married, his wife has never for once how is his business.

Husband saw another very caring lady. The guy and lady done travel out. Mama funmi done Sabi work by fire by force when hunger wan kill her.

My advice to guys. Think before settling down with a lady who isn't working when you met her. Let her work or start a business and watch her attitude towards the business/work or business or finance management.

Na Ladies that does not understand what it meant to be busy since they aren't busy dey do rubbish.

Cheap s7 edge here. www.nairaland.com/4620668/price-reduced-neat-samsung-s7

You are very correct...Ladies that never worked in their life don't appreciate efforts being put at getting food in their mouth!
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by VULCAN(m): 4:05am On Jul 18, 2018
But 17 Governors including Bello from Kogi are owing salaries, yet Bello came to campaign in Ekiti!

asuustrike2009:

Ekiti voted for change not stomach infrastructure. Owing worker's salary for months is a disgrace
Re: Ali Baba: Why Side Chicks Steal Husbands From Wives by skolawale(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=Kendumazy post=69461594]Very true Alibaba. Mama funmi wey dey beside my house can nag for Africa. The day wey the husband opened mouth talk say, since 5 years they have got married, his wife has never for once how is his business.

Husband saw another very caring lady. The guy and lady done travel out. Mama funmi done Sabi work by fire by force when hunger wan kill her.

My advice to guys. Think before settling down with a lady who isn't working when you met her. Let her work or start a business and watch her attitude towards the business/work or business or finance management.

Na Ladies that does not understand what it meant to be busy since they aren't busy dey do rubbish.

Nice Comment bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React / Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie / Make Your Woman Your Side Chic - Teebillz Advises Men (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.